Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. (4577 Views)

Learn How To Make Different Kinds Of YOGHURT And Other Types Of DRINKS / Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk / Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. by Emeks008(m): 9:05am On May 22, 2020
Consigliere:
Please can you elaborate on the carbonated drinks category; the machinery involved, packaging and concentrate formulation.

Hello, about carbonated drinks production, it's a huge market but requires a lot of capital b4 you make your product known in the highly competitive market.
Re: Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. by Emeks008(m): 9:08am On May 22, 2020
As a new or prospective entrant, it is important from the onset to determine what segment to play in.

This is because, from a profitability point of view, the more standardised segments like the carbonated drink segment are saturated and dominated by entrenched players who have not only perfected their packaging and distribution channels, but can easily meet some of the best practices in the industry.

Some of these best practices or minimum standards expected from new entrants coming into the market are in reality subtle entry barriers.

Even when new entrants scale these barriers, they may find the opportunity for product differentiation very limited. This forces them to compete on price alone, leading to consumer surpluses which benefits consumers alone.
Re: Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. by Emeks008(m): 9:18am On May 22, 2020
I won't like to discuss more on carbonated drinks because this thread is dedicated to non carbonated drinks and yogurt production.

I will forward an email to you on what to know about new entrant in carbonated drinks production market.
Re: Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. by Emeks008(m): 9:48am On May 22, 2020
Consigliere:

I was also informed that there are co-packers in Nigeria that can help you produce your drinks.

There are co-packers companies in Nigeria mainly in Lagos and Ogun state because both state are the industrial hub of Nigeria drink markets.

Let quickly highlight some advantage and disadvantage of co packers companies

ADVANTAGE
1. It will save you cost of buying new machines to start your own factory because all equipment needed are already on ground.

2. You don't have to worry yourself about paying staff salaries, energy bills, rent bills, machines maintenance and many more.

3.Less stress for you which means you can use some of your free time to do other things.

DISADVANTAGE

1. You have little or no say on how the company is been run.

2. Your production target may not be meet because there are many other drinks company that they are producing for.

3. You product quality can be tampered with; which means you can lose many of your customers if there is a change in your product taste.

4. You can run into big loss if care is not taken because you are not in charge on how your products is been produced.

5. Your product recipe can be stolen and sold out to another competitor in the same drink market. This alone can push you out of the drinks market. Your recipe is your "TRADE SECRET". Take cocacola for example, they have been protecting their recipes for more than a century. People prefers coke to other cola drinks because of their unique taste. So it's better to stand alone can in drink business than to partner with a co - packers companies.

6. Your products can be poisoned deliberately or in deliberately which means total downfall of the company.
Because you don't have absolute control on how your products is been produced, and you can be restricted from accessing some certain places in the production zone.

I can state more disadvantage but let me stop here.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. by Emeks008(m): 9:54am On May 22, 2020
banjo022:
danielbanjo19@gmail.com
sent
Re: Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. by noblehse(m): 10:41am On May 22, 2020
Kindly send me a free report on yougurt & drink factory @ idnoble26 @hotmail.com
Re: Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. by Lastmankc(m): 10:50am On May 22, 2020
Emeks008:

I will like to know which one of the production do you want to set up so that I will answer your question in detailed.

Where can I get the culture media (inoculum) used for yoghurt production in lagos.
Re: Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. by Emeks008(m): 11:55am On May 22, 2020
Lastmankc:
Where can I get the culture media (inoculum) used for yoghurt production in lagos.

check this company: LOGUS INVESTMENT LIMITED.

They are located in oshodi mile 2 express way, opposite ibalex, near ilasa police station isolo Lagos state.
Re: Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. by Emeks008(m): 12:01pm On May 22, 2020
noblehse:
Kindly send me a free report on yougurt & drink factory

sent
Re: Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. by Lastmankc(m): 2:04pm On May 22, 2020
Emeks008:

They are located in oshodi mile 2 express way, opposite ibalex, near ilasa police station isolo Lagos state.
Thanks bro. But is there anyone close to iyana ipaja?
Re: Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. by Lastmankc(m): 2:06pm On May 22, 2020
Emeks008:

And please I need the systematic methods for production of yoghurt and other drinks
Re: Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. by Emeks008(m): 2:14pm On May 22, 2020
Lastmankc:
Thanks bro. But is there anyone close to iyana ipaja?

I don't know any around iyana ipaja axis but the company I mentioned above can waybill to any part of the country. they are trust worthy and their products are always good.
Re: Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. by Emeks008(m): 2:27pm On May 22, 2020
Lastmankc:
And please I need the systematic methods for production of yoghurt and other drinks

Hello, the request you made is not available for now.
More so; it's very hard to see anyone giving out method of drinks production for free on social platform.

Even if anyone gives it out for free, believe me, it's going to be on the surface level living you to go around seeking more knowledge on how it's been done.

If you want to learn drinks production(industrial scale) to the core, u will need practical class and not PDF files been sold online just to make money.

Anytime we have your request ready, we will get back to you. thanks
Re: Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. by TrippleEEE: 1:39pm On May 23, 2020
Emeks008:
New entrants into this business will like to ask; how much do I need to start this yoghurt/ Lolly production?

What and what do I need to buy before setting up the factory?

What is the ROI on this business?

This and many more are the question people do as ask before venturing into any business.

I have prepared detailed answer to those question and many other enquiry that can later come up.

All you have to do is to drop your e-mail address and I will forward it to.

The report is for free.
pumps8577@gmail.com
Re: Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. by mistarsam(m): 5:07pm On May 23, 2020
Emeks008:
New entrants into this business will like to ask; how much do I need to start this yoghurt/ Lolly production?

This and many more are the question people do as ask before venturing into any business.

I have prepared detailed answer to those question and many other enquiry that can later come up.

The report is for free.

sam7t7@gmail.com
Re: Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. by Emeks008(m): 12:41pm On May 27, 2020
TrippleEEE:
pumps8577@gmail.com
sent

1 Like

Re: Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. by Emeks008(m): 12:41pm On May 27, 2020
mistarsam:

sam7t7@gmail.com
sent
Re: Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. by TrippleEEE: 1:59pm On May 27, 2020
Emeks008:

sent
Thank you. But I did not receive anything
Re: Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. by felixzo1(m): 2:02pm On May 27, 2020
Emeks008:

The report is for free.
talk2fanen@gmail.com
Re: Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. by Emeks008(m): 9:00am On May 28, 2020
TrippleEEE:
Thank you. But I did not receive anything

I just resent it.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. by AdekunleIG(m): 9:37am On May 28, 2020
Please send to
fastnotablelink@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. by Emeks008(m): 8:54am On Jun 05, 2020
AdekunleIG:
Please send to fastnotablelink@gmail.com Thanks
sent

1 Like

Re: Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. by felixzo1(m): 8:50am On Jun 12, 2020
Emeks008:

sent
talk2fanen@gmail.com
Re: Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. by Jedalord: 10:44am On Jun 12, 2020
chukasho3@gmail.com
Re: Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. by Emeks008(m): 5:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
felixzo1:
talk2fanen@gmail.com

@Jedalord
sent
Re: Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. by Sanmi01: 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2020
ilesanmiadebisi1990@gmail.com
Re: Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. by bulakos25(m): 5:26pm On Jul 22, 2020
Pls kindly send me a report on soft drink
abdulazizadamu88@gmail.com
Re: Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. by leeznijis(f): 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
thanks for this
Emeks008:
Question to ask yourself before going into beverages production.

1. First of all, the most important thing is to know to whom you will sell
your product before starting a beverage company. You have to see the niche market and you have to understand
the consumer.

2. So you know your niche market and you know who will buy your product?
It is a good start, however, second most common mistake is to copy the
market leader. Do you want to manufacture a standard taste yoghurt or juice drink
with different logo? We think it’s wrong! You have to think different, act
different and be different.

3. Your product has to have a soul. You have to think about it like a real
human being. You have to know what does he like, what does he do, to which night clubs is he going and etc.
. You have to create a real person. By that I mean that you have to spend
as mush time as possible for marketing strategy and packaging design. Your
product has to be different and eye catching.

4. You have to know where, when and how you will manufacture your product.
You have to know the factories, minimum order quantities, pricing and etc.
. Maybe it is worth it to find contract filling service provider who has a
better knowledge in this field before a start of beverage company? You will save a lot of time and energy
which you can spend on your marketing and distribution plans.

5. It is very important to think about your product distribution and
storage. Are you planing to take care of it by yourself or are you planing
to outsource?

6. How are you planing to distribute your product? Will you use services of local distributors or are you planing to do it by yourself? You have to find a solution for this because sometimes it is worth more to use services of distributors and to think only about sales and marketing.

7. Do you have a financial plan? Do you know when you will need some extra cash to manufacture your product? Do you know when is your break even point?

8. Do you want to start with a large quantity or do you want to lower your risk? Maybe you want to test the market with a lower quantity? It is always smart to test your product, however, the price for the product will be higher. You have to understand that.

9. What are your goals? How many liters of you beverage are you planing to sell? If your plan is not going the way you wanted, when you will stop the project?

10. Last but not least. Why are you doing this? Do you want to be rich or do you want to test your idea? Is it important for you or not? Beverage business is a tough one, so you have to be ready..

Ask yourself above question over and over.
The business cool but your homework matter most.
Re: Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. by leeznijis(f): 1:17pm On Jul 29, 2020
leeznijis@gmail.com
Emeks008:

The report is for free.
Re: Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. by happy27: 9:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
Emeks008:
A free report has been prepared for free to give you an hint on how much you need and what are the NAFDAC requirement in setting up a drink factory. Absolutely free to everyone that is in need of it.

We will roll it out as we continue on this thread. For now, let's discuss about the business and what are the challenges you are likely to face in the business

i
Re: Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. by Delgi(m): 1:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
Emeks008:

The report is for free.
atomanth@gmail.com please
Re: Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. by Codeofconduct(m): 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
Emeks008:

The report is for free.

Kindly mail me sir, esihafarmceo@gmail.com thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SON Reduces Product Registration Time To 60 Days / View This Elegant 3 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design/building Plan / How To Make Money On Fiverr As A Logo Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.