Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. (4541 Views)

Learn How To Make Different Kinds Of YOGHURT And Other Types Of DRINKS / Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk / Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. by bizinvestment(m): 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
brimicx@yahoo.com
Re: Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. by bizinvestment(m): 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2020
Emeks008:
New entrants into this business will like to ask; how much do I need to start this yoghurt/ Lolly production?

What and what do I need to buy before setting up the factory?

What is the ROI on this business?

This and many more are the question people do as ask before venturing into any business.

I have prepared detailed answer to those question and many other enquiry that can later come up.

All you have to do is to drop your e-mail address and I will forward it to.

The report is for free.

brimicx@yahoo.com
Re: Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. by okeodo: 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2020
samuelkegites@gmail.com
Re: Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. by djkool26(m): 8:35pm On Jan 22, 2021
djkool26@icloud.com
Kindly send the report to my email,thank you.
Re: Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. by asidik(m): 10:41am On Jan 31, 2021
Hello op,kindly send to aselebesadik@gmail.com
Re: Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. by Jury(m): 11:20am On Jan 31, 2021

The report is for free.

Hello ops. Help with that great report. Olapat@yahoo.com
Re: Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. by YADAHSOLUTION: 7:26am On Mar 20, 2021
Hi. Please I need the lolly (flavoured drink) production report. I already use the pure water machine. Thank you sir.

sobabajide15@gmail.com
Re: Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. by elvhinzey(m): 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2021
Emeks008:
New entrants into this business will like to ask; how much do I need to start this yoghurt/ Lolly production?

What and what do I need to buy before setting up the factory?

What is the ROI on this business?

This and many more are the question people do as ask before venturing into any business.

I have prepared detailed answer to those question and many other enquiry that can later come up.

The report is for free.

josephlukagaiya@gmail.com
Re: Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. by macjurek(m): 6:14pm On Apr 10, 2021
Email: macomogege@gmail.com
Re: Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
Emeks008, I'll appreciate if you kindly forward the report and other relevant information to me.

Email address is dairies@relianceholdingsng.com.

Thank you and best regards.
Re: Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. by wevwon: 4:53am On Sep 08, 2021
Emeks008:
A free report has been prepared for free to give you an hint on how much you need and what are the NAFDAC requirement in setting up a drink factory. Absolutely free to everyone that is in need of it.

We will roll it out as we continue on this thread. For now, let's discuss about the business and what are the challenges you are likely to face in the business

pls I need the reporte wevwon2020@gmail.com
Re: Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. by Medallion500: 11:36am On Apr 07, 2022
Please kindly send to olawalemusab@gmail.com

Emeks008:
A free report has been prepared for free to give you an hint on how much you need and what are the NAFDAC requirement in setting up a drink factory. Absolutely free to everyone that is in need of it.

We will roll it out as we continue on this thread. For now, let's discuss about the business and what are the challenges you are likely to face in the business

Re: Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. by skymorbabs: 11:25am On Apr 27, 2022
Please, send me the report, thanks (skymorbabs@gmail.com)

Emeks008:

Re: Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. by hadiza08: 6:33pm On May 19, 2023
[quote author=Emeks008 post=89350188]A free report has been prepared for free to give you an hint on how much you need and what are the NAFDAC requirement in setting up a drink factory. Absolutely free to everyone that is in need of it.

[/quo[quote author=skymorbabs post=112315143]Please, send me the report, thanks (skymorbabs@gmail.com)

Please send me the report hadizamshelia@gmail.com
Re: Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. by noblehse(m): 7:39pm On May 19, 2023
Please kindly send details and other relevant information to me. Thks

Victor Osikomaiya
idnoble26@hotmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHCN Power Plant Found In Makurdi Street / Sumone Teach Me How To Make Carwash Soap Please. / How To Become A Successful Betonmarkets Trader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.