Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Is Payment Of Two Months Electricity Bill By Federal Government A Scam - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is Payment Of Two Months Electricity Bill By Federal Government A Scam (364 Views)

FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister / N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances / Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Payment Of Two Months Electricity Bill By Federal Government A Scam by Scamperlee(m): 12:18pm On May 09, 2020
I was inside my room when my landlord's son knocked my door and told me they have brought NEPA bill for last month despite the fact that Federal Government said they are going to pay electricity bill for two months. I want to know if it is general or BEDC is the one acting on its own
Re: Is Payment Of Two Months Electricity Bill By Federal Government A Scam by YorubaMod(m): 12:22pm On May 09, 2020
Scamperlee:
I was inside my room when my landlord's son knocked my door and told me they have brought NEPA bill for last month despite the fact that Federal Government said they are going to pay electricity bill for two months. I want to know if it is general or BEDC is the one acting on its own
Truth Nigerian Govt at your own peril, I have been receiving bills since the announcement, everything is scam in this Godforsaken country.
Re: Is Payment Of Two Months Electricity Bill By Federal Government A Scam by purpose32: 1:38pm On May 09, 2020
This present government is a scam, always saying one thing and do another thing.
Re: Is Payment Of Two Months Electricity Bill By Federal Government A Scam by zionema(m): 10:47am On May 18, 2020
My prepaid metre is reading 2units now and am going to their office to buy recharge voucher now. I think that the bill FG paid for only covers for those not using prepaid meter, I may be wrong
Re: Is Payment Of Two Months Electricity Bill By Federal Government A Scam by edoairways: 4:00am On May 19, 2020
zionema:
My prepaid metre is reading 2units now and am going to their office to buy recharge voucher now. I think that the bill FG paid for only covers for those not using prepaid meter, I may be wrong
Federal government didn't pay a dime
Scamperlee
Re: Is Payment Of Two Months Electricity Bill By Federal Government A Scam by Nobody: 5:08am On May 19, 2020
Pure scam, we don't have any government,trust me,we are on our own

(1) (Reply)

Being A Storekeeper In This Country Nigeria, A Bad Experience / How To Become A Master In Data Science - Full Free Guide Download / Life NO JUST Balance. Forget The Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.