Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

I Don't Know Which Way To Go Anymore! I'm Tired - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don't Know Which Way To Go Anymore! I'm Tired (299 Views)

MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy / Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? / Timaya: "I Don't Know Shatta Wale, Is He A Shoemaker Or A Plumber" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know Which Way To Go Anymore! I'm Tired by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 09, 2020
Re: I Don't Know Which Way To Go Anymore! I'm Tired by majamajic(m): 12:28pm On May 09, 2020
Keep trying
I made my money at 63 ,

Learn this , learn how not to repeat a mistake !
Re: I Don't Know Which Way To Go Anymore! I'm Tired by Odion2016(m): 12:32pm On May 09, 2020
Hmmmm. *sighs* ....Keep on pushing harder..
Try listening to 'cobhams- we plenty for dia'...you are not alone..
Calm your soul..It will be well in the end..
Re: I Don't Know Which Way To Go Anymore! I'm Tired by Odion2016(m): 12:32pm On May 09, 2020
majamajic:
Keep trying
I made my money at 63 ,

63...Are you for real Sir??

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Which Way To Go Anymore! I'm Tired by majamajic(m): 12:35pm On May 09, 2020
Odion2016:

63...Are you for real Sir??

Yeah , and that was 2008
Re: I Don't Know Which Way To Go Anymore! I'm Tired by philipnw: 1:05pm On May 09, 2020
Where do you reside?
Re: I Don't Know Which Way To Go Anymore! I'm Tired by traihit: 1:30pm On May 09, 2020
majamajic:
Keep trying
I made my money at 63 ,

Perhaps there's more you think we can learn from you sir...

@op, you're just not going to give up. Do you know what you have over the wealthy man who is now dead? Nothing can change about him while everything about you can still change. As long as you've got your breathe, you've got a chance and you don't give up. You sounds so much like a determined person, let your determination comes from inside of you. How about the spiritual realm? It's a personal thing but you need to get serious with God (on a personal note) and keep doing whatever you find to do well. You're still better than those who don't even know they have problems at all.
Re: I Don't Know Which Way To Go Anymore! I'm Tired by Odion2016(m): 1:37pm On May 09, 2020
majamajic:

Yeah , and that was 2008

So you are 75 years old now...Wow..Thank God for your life Sir

(1) (Reply)

People Admitted They Are Breaking Lockdown Rules To Have S3x-new Survey / Today Marks 30 Days That Nnamdi Kanu Died - Kemi Olunloyo / Black Lives Matters Protest Holds In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.