Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,749 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:12 AM

I Said It, Man-made Laws/statutes Are Scams- Uzor Kalu's Case - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Said It, Man-made Laws/statutes Are Scams- Uzor Kalu's Case (381 Views)

2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye / Southern Governors Made Laws Without Consulting Fulani Leaders -prof Usman Yusuf / Reno Omokri: If Tunde Bakare Can Lie Against God, Is It Man He Cant Lie Against? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Said It, Man-made Laws/statutes Are Scams- Uzor Kalu's Case by Dtruthspeaker: 1:52pm On May 09, 2020
See, I have been saying that Man-made laws have no power over it's Creator, Man, and therefore can not give him his Natural Right of Just-is (Balance), Just Punishment of Wrongs, Just Compensation for violated Rights.

It can not give good or do good, because it is Flawed ab initio and shall always be Flawed. And Every Wrong-doer can buy it's "justice" through those flaws called "the Statutes said...," or "the Statute did not provide..." or "we are Unable to say for sure what the Legislature means by ... " "In... Constitution/Statute//Law" as was said by Man's Self Created Supreme Court.

According to the Vanguard Newspapers On-line

"According to the Supreme Court, Justice Idris, having been elevated to the Court of Appeal before then, lacked the powers to return to sit as a High Court Judge.

It held that the Fiat that was issued to him by the Court of Appeal President pursuant to section 396(7) of the Administration of Criminal Justice Act, ACJA, 2015, was unconstitutional.

The apex court held that[b] no statute[/b] in Nigeria empowered the Court of Appeal President to give vires to a Justice of the appellate court to return to the High Court to deliver judgement in a pending criminal trial, stressing that the Court of Appeal President, “acted ultra-vires his powers when she purportedly gave the authorization” with respect to Kalu’s case."

Meen! This is just Disgusting, I wish I could just be obscene! In Eminem's voice.
Re: I Said It, Man-made Laws/statutes Are Scams- Uzor Kalu's Case by oluwadabira111(m): 1:58pm On May 09, 2020
Kkk next topic pls cool
Re: I Said It, Man-made Laws/statutes Are Scams- Uzor Kalu's Case by Dtruthspeaker: 4:48am On Oct 06, 2021
And here!

(1) (Reply)

The Legal Status Of Gov Wike"s Action / Buhari Appoint Shehu Mohammed As New Secretary Of Rmafc / Biography About The New Chief Of Staff To The President- Prof. Ibrahim Gambari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.