Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Life's Reality You Must Realise Early To Be Successful - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Life's Reality You Must Realise Early To Be Successful (277 Views)

NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband / Please I Need Advice On Wether It's Too Early To Get Married At The Age Of 22 / "I Washed Plates, Cleaned The House, Woke Up Early To Help My Wife" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life's Reality You Must Realise Early To Be Successful by Zionbel(m): 9:18am On Sep 05, 2020
Life's simply PH which I refer to as Per Head because even your salvation is personal.

No one owes you nothing. So don't plan your life on expectation from anyone. Feel really indebted to others. You're a debtor! Strive to pay.

And never blame anyone for your shortcomings. The first step of success is holding yourself responsible.

Also realise that no one holds the key to your success and destiny except you. Yes o. You!

There's no competition in destiny, so don't find yourself in competition with anyone except yourself.

Sew your coat according to size doesn't mean you shouldn't dream of having a bigger coat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life's Reality You Must Realise Early To Be Successful by Deborah98(f): 9:24am On Sep 05, 2020
Nice one, you just spoke to me, thanks...

1 Like

Re: Life's Reality You Must Realise Early To Be Successful by faithfull18(f): 11:05am On Sep 05, 2020
Lose the sense of entitlement to people's help, money etc.

1 Like

Re: Life's Reality You Must Realise Early To Be Successful by Zionbel(m): 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
Deborah98:
Nice one, you just spoke to me, thanks...

You're welcome dear

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buy An Online Job That Pays You Every 10days In CHY MALL. / Does Apologizing always Mean I Am Wrong And The Other Person Is Right? / Relocation Sales - Discovery Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.