Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Ajimobi’s Widow Slams Oyo Deputy Governor, Exchange Words [VIDEO] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi’s Widow Slams Oyo Deputy Governor, Exchange Words [VIDEO] (718 Views)

Herdsmen: You Have No Business Going To Beg Buhari, Falana Slams Oyo And Ondo / Wike & Amaechi Exchange Words At The Burial Of Adolphus Karibi -Whyte / 774,000 Jobs: Senate Committee & Keyamo Exchange Words (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Ajimobi’s Widow Slams Oyo Deputy Governor, Exchange Words [VIDEO] by Kwanza: 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
Florence Ajimobi, Wife of Late ex-governor of Oyo State, Abiola Ajimobi, verbally attacked the Deputy Governor of Oyo state, Rauf Olaniyan for failing to call or even send a condolence message on Sunday.

POLITICS NIGERIA learned that Mrs Ajimobi while addressing some governors who paid a condolence visit to her, accused Olaniyan of not even calling or sending a text message. Olaniyan quickly denied saying that he called twice.

She said; “I think the least anybody can do, as a God-fearing person, is to send me a word of encouragement at that time. And even after he died, not even you, Mr Deputy Governor called me…”

The deputy governor interjected saying, “I called you.”

To which Mrs Ajimobi replied, “You should have sent me a text message. I don’t have your number, I can’t pick up. I am the wife of a politician, I don’t pick numbers I don’t know. You can send a message. Everybody is going to die. My husband is dead, and he served this state for eight years. What are we talking about!”

The other governors seating had to intervene to keep the peace.
https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-ajimobis-widow-slams-oyo-deputy-governor-exchange-words-video/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg_uyVRLz4E
Re: Ajimobi’s Widow Slams Oyo Deputy Governor, Exchange Words [VIDEO] by Baawaa(m): 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
They should let Ajumobi rest in peace for Christ sake,why all this katakata
Re: Ajimobi’s Widow Slams Oyo Deputy Governor, Exchange Words [VIDEO] by MightySparrow: 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2020
There is a day called tomorrow
Re: Ajimobi’s Widow Slams Oyo Deputy Governor, Exchange Words [VIDEO] by sharatech(m): 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
Na only God understand
Re: Ajimobi’s Widow Slams Oyo Deputy Governor, Exchange Words [VIDEO] by Jumlek2411: 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
She is really out for war.

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi’s Widow Slams Oyo Deputy Governor, Exchange Words [VIDEO] by LibertyRep: 5:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
There's no love lost between the Ajimobis and the current state government.

One thing is certain, no one is getting out of this world alive.

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi’s Widow Slams Oyo Deputy Governor, Exchange Words [VIDEO] by lyfe(m): 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2020
She is not that important. No need to clamour for attention.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi’s Widow Slams Oyo Deputy Governor, Exchange Words [VIDEO] by Realadey(m): 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hmmmmmm
Re: Ajimobi’s Widow Slams Oyo Deputy Governor, Exchange Words [VIDEO] by Cachet777: 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2020
Since he called, is it his fault that they refuse to pick his number?

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi’s Widow Slams Oyo Deputy Governor, Exchange Words [VIDEO] by Mynd44: 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2020

(1)

Would You Want Someone Like Obaseki As Your Governor? / BREAKING NEWS: Another Governor Contracts Covid-19 / Buhari Reacts As Nigeria studying in Japan returns missing wallet to police.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.