Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

All That Glitters (18+) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All That Glitters (18+) (18982 Views)

All That Glitters Ain't Gold (Poem/Remix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All That Glitters (18+) by Ann2012(f): 8:23am On Jun 11, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by Lakesc: 6:50pm On Jun 11, 2020
Thanks op
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by UltimateSpice: 9:33am On Jun 12, 2020
Nice one.
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by kweensheba: 8:06am On Jun 13, 2020
In a moment, my body tensed up in a frenzied state as I let out gob after gob of thick white pearly sperm deep down her throat. As she used to do, she swallowed the spurts.

I had had enough for the day. After that, I went to have a shower and prepared to leave.

“So soon?” she said.

I smiled. “I’ve had enough, dear.” She accompanied me down to the car where the driver was still waiting.

“Take care, darling,” she said. “See you tomorrow.”

“Alright. Have a lovely night.”

On my way home, I thought over my relationship with Rita. At forty-four and married with two children, I knew she was just to fill the gap in the absence of my wife.

Rita knew that she was only to provide a side attraction. Though my wife and children were far away in Canada, my affairs with Rita would only remain at the discreet and convenient level.

My mind moved to Lovette. Even since I sighted her Resume after she had dropped it at the head office, it was like something struck me about her; something bewitching.

Calling her on the phone and hearing her voice further pulled her to me. Sighting her sealed everything up. There was something about her that I wanted to be part of, although I could not pin-point it for now.

LOVETTE

My second day at Mr. Timi Samuel’s house was becoming a routine. Again, the maid servant and the security guy did their work without the need for any supervision. I learnt from the maid that Mr. Samuel’s wife and children were all together abroad in Canada, just as he had hinted.

I chatted with the maid to while away with time. It was obvious we would soon be good friends.

Towards noon, Mr. Samuel called me to know if all was going well.

“All is well,” I returned.

“Alright, just keep it up,” he said.

I almost chuckled as I wondered what was it that I should keep up.

“Okay, sir,” I replied.

He called again few minutes after four o’clock.

“Wait for me,” he said. “I’m on my way home.”

“Okay, sir.”

He came in after six p.m. the maid went to meet him as he got down from his car and to take his briefcase to his bedroom. I waited for him in the living-room downstairs.

“Welcome, sir,” I greeted.

“Ah, P.A, how’re you?”

I chuckled. “Fine, sir.”

“How’s the work? Hope it’s not tedious.”

Tedious? How could sitting down in the house and virtually doing nothing be tedious?

“All is well, sir,” I returned.

“Alright, give me a minute.”

He went to the staircase and up to his bedroom. I sat in the living-room and waited for him. About ten minutes later, he was back. He had changed to a sky blue pajamas. He sat opposite me, staring at me.

“So, how are you finding your job?” he asked.

I grinned. “There’s nothing much to it. The maid and the security guy need little or no supervision.”

He nodded. “Just like I thought. I first saw you the day you brought your c.v to the head office. I saw you on the CCTV.”

I nodded. Had he not said this before?

“The moment I set my eyes on you, I become enamored,” he went on. “Should I tell you the real reason why I asked you to work for me?”

Curiosity took over me. Was there a hidden reason? “What is the reason?” I asked.

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/all_that_glitters/32965

1 Like

Re: All That Glitters (18+) by BigBasher: 8:24am On Jun 14, 2020
Nice update.
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by Zamar: 11:43am On Jun 15, 2020
Cool
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by kweensheba: 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
Curiosity took over me. Was there a hidden reason? “What is the reason?” I asked.

He tried a smile. “Let’s just say I like you and want to get close to you.”

Really? Was that why he took the trouble of employing me as his P.A?

“There’s no need I continue deceiving you with the P.A stuff,” he continued. “I want more than that from you. I want us to be lovers. I love you, Lovette.”

I was shocked. I could simply not believe my ears. Was this man alright?

“See, what I’m trying to say is I used the P.A stuff to get close to you. There’s no point I keep giving you that impression again. I really want you as a lover, Lovette.”

Why didn’t he just say so the day he called me to his office? Why did he perambulate and pander?

“You will still act as if you are my P.A,” he continued. “And you will still be paid the money I promised. But, now, you know my real intentions.”

Amazing, so he had planned everything out. I opened my mouth but did not know what to say.

“You don’t have to say anything right away,” he said. “You can go home and think over it. If you approve of it, then I will expect to see you tomorrow. If you don’t want the relationship, then don’t bother to come. Just send me your accounts details and I will pay you for the days you worked here.”

I sighed.

He stood up. “Have a good night rest, Lovette.”

I stood up too and nodded. “Goodnight, sir.”
I left his house with the unflinching determination that I would be back.

At home, I didn’t discuss my experience with anybody; not with mummy, not with dad, not with Becky. I decided that Mr. Samuel’s proposition was purely a personal matter that I would have to decide.

What he had said was actually not bizarre. He was a typical man who could not get his mind off a beautiful lady like me; and who wanted a piece of the action.

He should be in his early forties; married of course. To him, the fact that his wife and kids were in faraway Canada was an opportunity for him to get the best of extra marital affairs.

Well, since that was what he wanted, I would give it to him. The following morning,

I dressed up and left for ‘work.’ I was in his house few minutes to eight o’clock. When it was exactly eight a.m., he called my line.
“Hello, Lovette. Good morning.”

“Good morning, sir.”

“Are you at home or at work?”

I grinned to myself. His home was my own work. “I’m at work, sir.”

“Oh, good. I’m glad you accepted the offer.”
“Hmn.”

“Good. You have made a good decision. Today, you have to wait till I come home after closing from work.”

“Okay.”

He disconnected the line while I sighed.

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/all_that_glitters/32965

1 Like

Re: All That Glitters (18+) by Ann2012(f): 8:26am On Jun 17, 2020
Well done OP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All That Glitters (18+) by Lakesc: 11:12am On Jun 17, 2020
Thanks for the update...
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by BigBasher: 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
Nice one
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by BigBasher: 12:41pm On Jun 18, 2020
Nice one
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by FairCritic(m): 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2020
Nice one
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by kweensheba: 8:42am On Jun 20, 2020
His home was my own work. “I’m at work, sir.”

“Oh, good. I’m glad you accepted the offer.”

“Hmn.”

“Good. You have made a good decision. Today, you have to wait till I come home after closing from work.”

“Okay.”

He disconnected the line while I sighed. Some hours later, he came home. As usual, the maid went to take his briefcase up to his bedroom while I waited in the living-room. Minutes later, the maid came to meet me.

“He’ll like to meet you upstairs in his room,” she said.

I stood up and followed her to his room. He was in casuals and he smiled up at me as I entered.

“Hello, my dear.” His tone had changed to what one could call bedroom voice.

“Hello, sir.”

He sat on a sofa not far from the king-size bed.

“Why don’t you come and join me here?” He patted the side of the sofa. “One more thing: once we are together like this, drop the ‘sir’. Call me Timi.”

I sat on the place he offered. “Thanks, Timi.”

He looked at the maid. “Maggie, bring that drink and the barbecue.”

“Yes, sir.” The maid retreated from the bedroom.

“I want to assure you that you’re in safe hands,” he said and smiled at his own joke.

I grinned.

“Tell me about yourself,” he urged.

I shrugged and briefly told him about myself. He nodded in interest. Maggie brought a tray containing a bottle of red wine, two glass cups, and a plate containing barbeque. He poured the drinks out and made a small toast.

“This is to a beautiful lady and a beautiful relationship. Cheers!”

“Cheers.”

I sipped the drink. “So, when is your wife and kids returning from abroad?” I asked.

He sighed. “I can’t say. The thing is she says she doesn’t want to come back. She actually wants me to come and join them over there, but I’m not ready to do that, yet.”

I nodded. I could see why he needed a side chick.

“Meanwhile, I promise to treat you like someone really special.”

He held my right hand and kissed it. Halfway with our refreshments, he drew me closer to him and planted a kiss. My pliancy encouraged him.

He swooped more kisses on my lips. From the lips, his mouth soon moved down to my bust. He lifted my skirt up and ran his tongue over my pussy, using his finger to brush the pantie aside. My mind went into state of excitement as the sensation of his mouth on my pussy lips made all my thoughts to become delirious.

He dragged the flat of his tongue along the top crevice of my inner thighs. He then licked his lips over my mound. I grimaced and he paused for a brief moment. He did this so I could regain my breath. He resumed, this time licking and moving closer to my nub. He stopped briefly to nip my labia between his teeth.

My legs began to quake due to the pressure of his tongue flicking against my clit. The act made all the muscles in my body to become tense. I put my hands on his head as he continued to lick. I moved my fingers into his hair and pulled him against my body, pushing my pussy against his face. He clasped each of my thighs in one of his hands, spreading my legs wider and using my body as leverage to keep his balance as he thrust his nose inside my pussy.

His breathing was labored now, and he filled his lungs in short, swift bursts, keeping his lips on where he had put it in an open-mouthed kiss and sucking the air in sideways.

He spread his fingers, brushing each of his thumbs against my hip bones and pushing up the fabric of my swimsuit so that my arse was exposed. He ran his hands over each of my cheeks, kneading my flesh beneath the soft pads of his fingertips, pulling my closer against him. I let myself go.

Timi was strong. Strong enough to hold my weight and keep his balance as I thrust against him, fucking his face.
I came in quivering bursts, my whole body pulsing with the force of the orgasm that tore through my body like a wildfire, leaving not destruction but renewed energy in its wake. Every one of my nerve endings felt as though it had been woken at once. I was buzzing.

My limbs continued to twitch for a long while after I had reached my climax. I gasped with each successive aftershock until my body eventually relaxed. I sank down on to Timi, not caring in the slightest about my weight, now unsupported by the door, would be a burden for him. It was not far to fall to the floor, anyway.
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by FairCritic(m): 8:05am On Jun 21, 2020
Nice update.
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by Lakesc: 1:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
Thanks 4 d update.
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by kweensheba: 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
Lakesc:
Thanks 4 d update.

Thanks for your interest.
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by Lakesc: 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2020
kweensheba:

Thanks for your interest.
You are welcome...
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by Zamar: 9:43am On Jun 22, 2020
More.
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by BigBasher: 6:55am On Jun 23, 2020
Waiting for more.
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by kweensheba: 8:25am On Jun 26, 2020
Timi was strong. Strong enough to hold my weight and keep his balance as I thrust against him, fucking his face.
I came in quivering bursts, my whole body pulsing with the force of the orgasm that tore through my body like a wildfire, leaving not destruction but renewed energy in its wake.

Every one of my nerve endings felt as though it had been woken at once. I was buzzing.
My limbs continued to twitch for a long while after I had reached my climax. I gasped with each successive aftershock until my body eventually relaxed. I sank down on to Timi, not caring in the slightest about my weight, now unsupported by the door, would be a burden for him.

It was not far to fall to the floor, anyway.

But Timi had not finished and did not allow my any respite. He lifted my up as if I weighed no more than a child and flipped my over onto my front. I flailed, ungainly, but instinctively caught myself on my forearms before I hit the tilled floor. Sex consumed my whole being. There was nothing on earth so important that it couldn’t wait for lovemaking.

I shuffled my knees closer to my chest so that most of my weight was leaning on my forearms and my arse was lifted in the air. “Doggy style” – a term I hated. It seemed to I a crass and demeaning way to describe one of my favorite sexual positions. When positioned in that way, I thought of myself as offering a gift, not simply awaiting entry like a dumb animal.

I moaned when the flat of his hand connected with my backside. That was not what I had expected, and no one had ever spanked my before. The first slap left my arse cheek hot and stinging, but the pain quickly subsided as he held his hand against my flesh, as if he was absorbing some of the pain back into his body. I almost laughed with surprise.

It was the sort of action that I might have considered silly if I had thought about it in advance, but Timi was not a foolish man, and it was difficult to take him anything than seriously.
I sucked in my stomach and bent my spine like a cat’s, lifting my arse even high into the air

His hand came down hard on the other side and I whistled between my teeth.
It was a curious sensation. Both good and not so good at the same time. Like walking a knife’s edge between one feeling and body. I focused hard on the feeling, employing my logical, reasoning mind to decide this new sense, and found that the more I focused my gaze on the impact of Timi’s palm on my butt the more everything else disappeared until it seemed almost as though I was floating.

It wasn’t that I was disconnected or unaware of anything else but that such things disappeared, including the ache that had begun to develop in my forearms. I was flying above all of the trivial things, all of the banal thoughts and unimportant discomforts, balancing on that mysterious place that existed between good and bad, desired and undesired, desire and repulsion.
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by BigBasher: 3:39pm On Jun 26, 2020
Nice update
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by Lakesc: 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
Thanks for the update.. Op, it's been a while since ur last update. More ink to ur pen...
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by kweensheba: 9:48am On Jun 27, 2020
Lakesc:
Thanks for the update.. Op, it's been a while since ur last update. More ink to ur pen...

cheesy
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by UltimateSpice: 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
Nice update
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by Zamar: 7:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
More
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by kweensheba: 8:37am On Jul 01, 2020
His hand came down hard on the other side and I whistled between my teeth.
It was a curious sensation. Both good and not so good at the same time. Like walking a knife’s edge between one feeling and body. I focused hard on the feeling, employing my logical, reasoning mind to decide this new sense, and found that the more I focused my gaze on the impact of Timi’s palm on my butt the more everything else disappeared until it seemed almost as though I was floating.

It wasn’t that I was disconnected or unaware of anything else but that such things disappeared, including the ache that had begun to develop in my forearms. I was flying above all of the trivial things, all of the banal thoughts and unimportant discomforts, balancing on that mysterious place that existed between good and bad, desired and undesired, desire and repulsion.

More than that, I was completely, completely aroused. “You’re dripping,” he said. The tone of his voice had changed. It was full of sex. Rich, deep, throaty, almost a growl. Something else too. Cold, mocking.

“You love it, don’t you?” He sounded pleased, but not surprised. Like someone who has finally affirmed a fact that we had all along believed to be true.

I opened my mouth, but I could not find my voice to answer him.
I felt the pads of one of his fingers pressing a line firmly along the inside of my thigh. Scraping up the moisture that was now running down my leg.

Then his finger was in my mouth. I sucked, instinctively, tasting both sweet and sour, the very particular sea salt tang of sex. He moved his finger to the tip of my throat until I felt that I might begin to cough or choke and then rubbed his fingertips over my mouth, pulling at my lips, pressing his palm against my cheek in a rough caress.

I could feel his excitement rising just like mine. I knew, somehow, that it was not what he was doing but the way that I was reacting to it that aroused him so much. Toying with his senses pleased my, made me feel powerful. I shuffled my knees apart and dipped my spine into an even more exaggerated position so that my legs were now spread wide, inviting.

He didn’t utter a word in response. His breath came in short, ragged grunts. I felt it then: his bare cock nudging at my opening, just resting against my lips. He was rock hard and large.

I knew he wasn’t wearing a condom. I hadn’t heard the telltale rustling of a wrapper opening or noticed the awkward pause of him breaking out of the moment to find protection. I could feel the warmth and smoothness of his skin against mine, and the hesitation as he waited, prone, for me to give him some kind of sign that I desired him inside my just as he was, without any barrier between them, no matter the health benefits.

I pulled back, taking his full length in one thrust. He let out a groan that emanated deep from his throat and half fell forward on top of mine.

“Hmn,” he said. The sound he made was like the cry of an animal caught in a trap. He grabbed hold of my hair and pulled. My head snapped back, controlled by the grip of his hand wrapped around my long tresses.

He pulled harder into my and deeper with each thrust, ramming his cock inside me with such force that I could barely hold myself upright. My hands, forearms, elbows all ached from resting on the wooden floor, but the discomfort was nothing, not even a pinprick in my consciousness, in comparison with the exquisite pleasure of Timi’s cock filling my so completely.

I moved back against him, meeting every one of his strokes with my own until we were moving back and forward with the precision of two metronomes meeting in sync and it was impossible to tell which of them was the driving force.

1 Like

Re: All That Glitters (18+) by Ann2012(f): 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by ikechukwu72(m): 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2020
Thanks for d update
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by Lakesc: 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2020
Thanks alot
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by BigBasher: 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
Interesting
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by Awesome05: 8:47am On Jul 03, 2020
Nice one
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by kweensheba: 8:24am On Jul 04, 2020
My hands, forearms, elbows all ached from resting on the wooden floor, but the discomfort was nothing, not even a pinprick in my consciousness, in comparison with the exquisite pleasure of Timi’s cock filling my so completely.

I moved back against him, meeting every one of his strokes with my own until we were moving back and forward with the precision of two metronomes meeting in sync and it was impossible to tell which of them was the driving force.

His movements became imperceptibly faster and faster, more desperate, until I felt the weight of him pushing my forward, flat on my stomach on the wooden floor and I collapsed under him, unable to hold myself up beneath the bulk of his body.

He let go of my hair and his hand moved across my back, pressing my down and then wrapping around my mouth, preventing my breathing. He released his grip only at the point when I was frantic for air and even then only allowed me a brief, desperate gasp.

I moved in rhythm to his movements. He was counting, I realized. He knew how long I could hold my breath for. Perhaps he was guessing, or acutely aware of the signs that my body made, the difference between desiring to breathe and needing to.

Perhaps he had counted the seconds between each breath I took when I swam.

I relaxed, feeling safe with this knowledge. Somehow this man I barely knew already knew my body well enough to take my beyond the edge of comfort but not into harm. I let go. Allowed him to carry mine into that place where I was no longer in control, not even of the air that entered my lungs.

I began to feel enfeebled. Again, everything fell away but the taste and the pressure of his fingers against my mouth and the sensation of his cock pumping inside me I flicked my tongue out, began sucking at the flesh of his hand, and this simple act seemed to push him over the point of no return.

His hand clamped down over my mouth and he let out an almighty cry and thrust against my one more time, so deeply I felt he might split me in two.

I felt his semen pumping out inside me. Hot, dangerous. He collapsed over my body and pulled his hand away. We gasped for air.
Several minutes later, we lay naked under the bedspread. I rested for some minutes before I got up.

“Where’s the rest room?” I asked. He pointed at a door not far from the end of the wardrobe. I went there to take a quick shower.

“You’ve made my day, Lovette darling,” he said.

“Have I?”

He grinned and nodded. “Sure, you have.”

I dressed up and was set to go. He stretched out his hand. “There’s a little money there for your transportation.”

I collected and tucked the money inside my hand bag. “Thanks, Timi darling.”

“See you, tomorrow,” he said.

“Goodnight, darling.”

I left the house and took a tricycle to the main gate of the estate. I took another tricycle to the bus stop and took a commercial bus to Ojuelegba.

It was several minutes later when I was in the comfort of my bedroom that I opened the envelop to count the money inside. It was quite substantial and I grinned to myself.

Generous men like Timi were hard to find. Habib too was generous but Timi’s generosity was more. I had just found a much generous one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) / My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith / ONOME My Landlord's Daughter (humor, Erotic And Romance Thriller)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.