Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,349 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

All That Glitters (18+) - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All That Glitters (18+) (18945 Views)

All That Glitters Ain't Gold (Poem/Remix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All That Glitters (18+) by Zamar: 8:38am On Jul 11, 2021
angry
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by FairCritic(m): 6:52am On Jul 25, 2021
kweensheba:
He reached around and cupped my breasts. I moaned in pleasure. His hands kneaded my soft, firm flesh and he leaned down and kissed my neck and my shoulders.

He took me by the hand and pulled me around to the side of the bed. He sat me down and spread my legs. I stared at his throbbing cock. He dropped to his knees between my legs.

His hands came to rest on my thighs, just above my knees. His fingers slid slowly inside my cunt. I leaned forward to kiss his forehead. I threw my head back, closed my eyes and moaned. I was the one groaning and moaning. He did the finger act for some minutes and I must say he did it well.

He stopped the act. It was the turn of his prick to complete the act. His thrusts were gentle and soft but he soon graduated to hard, deep ones. Despite the coolness of the room, he could see that he was sweating. It was an act that combined passion with vigor.

After minutes, he climaxed and collapsed on the bed beside me.

I stayed with him till Sunday afternoon. I left the car there, but I would soon be taking it. For now, I must learn how to drive and get driving license and other documents before I could take. My relationship with Timi had turned out to be very fruitful and productive, after all.

(THREE MONTHS LATER)

It was early Monday morning, I had woken up early as usual and was preparing for work. I went to my car and started the engine. I must say that I had been deriving great joy since Timi gifted me that car. It had since then remained my most prized asset.

I approached Ojuelegba and was about to join Ikorodu Road when my phone rang. I checked the caller and realized that it was an unknown number. I would have ignored it since I didn’t even like receiving calls anytime I was driving, but the persistence of its ringing made me change my mind.

“Hello?” I said into the mouthpiece.

“Oh, hello. You know who’s on the line, don’t you?”

It was Timi’s voice. There was a way his voice sounded that immediately unnerved me.

“Just listen. You don’t have to say anything; and please don’t argue. Don’t go to my house today. I repeat, don’t go to my house today and don’t step there until further notice. Don’t go there until I give you the express permission to do so.”

“What!” I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. Was this really Timi? “What are you saying?”

“You can’t reach me on any of my lines. Something has happened and I have to go underground. As a matter of fact, I’m the only one who can reach you. There’s one more thing: do not disclose to anyone that I called you. I’ll call later.”

The line went dead.

Re: All That Glitters (18+) by Momoh7(m): 1:54am On Jul 26, 2021
Nice one
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by Momoh7(m): 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
Following
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by BigBasher: 7:31pm On Dec 11, 2021
Momoh7:
Following

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dead Trap / How To Speak And Write English With Good Diction / Barrack Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.