Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

I Just Lost My Phone!! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Just Lost My Phone!! (3510 Views)

I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon / How I Lost My Phone To One Chance Bus In Enugu. / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Lost My Phone!! by Specialbaby(f): 10:38am On May 10, 2020
Amazingmmg:
to support you financial in getting a new phone
Thank you very much. I really appreciate the gesture.
Re: I Just Lost My Phone!! by Nobody: 11:31am On May 10, 2020
Specialbaby:
Dear Nairalanders, as I'm typing this right now I'm in sifia pains. Really terrible pains.

My phone got missing yesterday from where I plugged it. It's a Tecno spark 4 I bought just February here. I bought it 34k. I went to price it today it's now 48k!!!!!! I feel like dying, my chest is contracting, I can't sleep nor even close my eyes. I now what it took me to be able to afford that phone now someone took it from me? The pain is beyond imaginable.

I'm now back to using a stupid pop 2 that is not even functioning well. God where did I go wrong? Please someone should talk to me. I have lost my WhatsApp contact and I'm trying to even open playstore to download it's not opening. What kind of life is this? I feel depressed, sad and really terrible.

Someone should please tell me I will be fine because I feel terribly heartbroken right now.
And have you been able to download whatsapp?
Re: I Just Lost My Phone!! by Specialbaby(f): 11:32am On May 10, 2020
eniolaamos7:

And have you been able to download whatsapp?
Yes yes, it opened in the night

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Phone!! by Nobody: 11:34am On May 10, 2020
Specialbaby:
Yes yes, it opened in the night
The phone is also good, I just checked the photos online. But sorry for the loss.
Re: I Just Lost My Phone!! by skywalker240(m): 12:07pm On May 10, 2020
Specialbaby:
the phone actually served me well for the 3 months I used it before it got stolen I'm sure if it doesn't I won't be thinking of the phone this way. I don't even understand the way my whole body is doing me. I can barely sleep. I wake up most part of the night touching where I usually keep it. it's my first new smart phone and everything is really crazy right now.
You'll get over it, I understand the feeling.

But it wouldn't have served you pass 8 months before you start looking for another device if it was still with you.

If you so much want this phone back, as long as you have the pack you can report to the police and it would be tracked (maybe after the lockdown )

But the main problem is can a cheap tecno phone be traced? I doubt. It would be hard if they can.

All the best

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Phone!! by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 10, 2020
EternalTruth:
from 34k to 48k. Oboy eh shocked
Why didn't you sit besides it and watch it while charging?
Uniben comes to my mind, they taught me how to be watchful as phones were being stolen daily by smart pilferers at various charging spots.
i barely used my iPhone 6s for 4 days before it got stolen inside hall3 reading room.�
Re: I Just Lost My Phone!! by Nehyooh(m): 12:55pm On May 10, 2020
Specialbaby:
Dear Nairalanders, as I'm typing this right now I'm in sifia pains. Really terrible pains.

My phone got missing yesterday from where I plugged it. It's a Tecno spark 4 I bought just February here. I bought it 34k. I went to price it today it's now 48k!!!!!! I feel like dying, my chest is contracting, I can't sleep nor even close my eyes. I now what it took me to be able to afford that phone now someone took it from me? The pain is beyond imaginable.

I'm now back to using a stupid pop 2 that is not even functioning well. God where did I go wrong? Please someone should talk to me. I have lost my WhatsApp contact and I'm trying to even open playstore to download it's not opening. What kind of life is this? I feel depressed, sad and really terrible.

Someone should please tell me I will be fine because I feel terribly heartbroken right now.
Sorry dear ! May God provide to buy a better one.
Re: I Just Lost My Phone!! by Princeoflimpopo(m): 1:04pm On May 10, 2020
Specialbaby:

I lost 300 dollars in forex trade this past week
We will.be alright

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Phone!! by doggedfighter(f): 1:10pm On May 10, 2020
Princeoflimpopo:

I lost 300 dollars in forex trade this past week
We will.be alright
How come ! I thought forex pays well

I
Sorry for your loss
Re: I Just Lost My Phone!! by pheelhip(m): 1:21pm On May 10, 2020
Specialbaby:

Ehyah!
So sorry about this dear, I can feel your pain, it once happened to me. I bought a phone(spark 3), just a month interval and it was gone, stolen by someone I taught, my student. you can see how painful that will be, knowing the person that stole your phone but all steps taken proves abortive. what could have been more painful than that. What even motivated me to get the phone is so that I could be effective with my teachings, the school principal gave me the scheme of work for my subject without a textbook. and I I been planning towards getting a phone then, so that fostered the buying.

I'm fine now and I'm sure you will be fine too. please note, it's not the end, you will get a new phone soon, I got another phone 3mnths after a better one, Samsung. I was just unhappy that the money should have gone for something else and not a phone.

you will be fine I tell you, it will only make you wiser, dont waste your money trying to track it, and when you eventually get another one, make sure you save all your contacts directly to your gmail account, it will be better that way and also have a backup of all you photos and document.

The pain gotten from the stolen phone made me realise how painful it will if I steal what's not mine.
Take heart dear.
its painful but you will be fine.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Phone!! by Specialbaby(f): 1:48pm On May 10, 2020
pheelhip:

Ehyah!
So sorry about this dear, I can feel your pain, it once happened to me. I bought a phone(spark 3), just a month interval and it was gone, stolen by someone I taught, my student. you can see how painful that will be, knowing the person that stole your phone but all steps taken proves abortive. what could have been more painful than that. What even motivated me to get the phone is so that I could be effective with my teachings, the school principal gave me the scheme of work for my subject without a textbook. and I I been planning towards getting a phone then, so that fostered the buying.

I'm fine now and I'm sure you will be fine too. please note, it's not the end, you will get a new phone soon, I got another phone 3mnths after a better one, Samsung. I was just unhappy that the money should have gone for something else and not a phone.

you will be fine I tell you, it will only make you wiser, dont waste your money trying to track it, and when you eventually get another one, make sure you save all your contacts directly to your gmail account, it will be better that way and also have a backup of all you photos and document.

The pain gotten from the stolen phone made me realise how painful it will if I steal what's not mine.
Take heart dear.
its painful but you will be fine.
Knowing I'm not alone in this really made feel better. thank you very much.

I'm trying to stop thinking.
Re: I Just Lost My Phone!! by Mohbola(f): 5:14pm On May 10, 2020
Specialbaby:

You'll be fine
Re: I Just Lost My Phone!! by Princeoflimpopo(m): 7:32pm On May 10, 2020
doggedfighter:

How come ! I thought forex pays well

I
Sorry for your loss

So I heard, until I decided to give it a try
Re: I Just Lost My Phone!! by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 10, 2020
Download find device on playstore den log in to ur gmail connected to dat phone
Re: I Just Lost My Phone!! by doggedfighter(f): 8:16pm On May 10, 2020
Princeoflimpopo:

So I heard, until I decided to give it a try
You mean you didn't earn at all?
They always say they will teach you how to read the stuff.
Were you taught?

I think forex is gambling and not trading like they say

Such amount over a 100k in this Corona period.
That's not good at all
Re: I Just Lost My Phone!! by seselez: 9:08pm On May 12, 2020
skywalker240:
Am sorry for the loss, i thnk its trackable.

that guy stole 100.95 % of your problems away (tecno marketers will flare up, just watch how they would come for me) grin

infact all your problems are gone, hopefully the lockdown would soon end and when it does, money would be advailable and when it comes locate the nearest slot sales outlet and when you do, carry your legs to either Huawei, Nokia, Oppo, Xiaomi or Samsung stand. And as you're walking towards those stands i mentioned, if any dumb bimbo or dumb mofo starts calling you to come and buy cheap badluck Tecno, Infinix, or Itel in their stand, just pull and pick your slipper (i mean the one in your right leg) use it to wipe the head of that dumbo and rebuke badluck.

you would scale through this best of luck. cheesy

chai u get bad mouth.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Phone!! by Jesuisbelle(f): 10:47pm On May 12, 2020
Sorry
Re: I Just Lost My Phone!! by Princeoflimpopo(m): 10:16am On Jun 06, 2020
doggedfighter:

You mean you didn't earn at all?
They always say they will teach you how to read the stuff.
Were you taught?

I think forex is gambling and not trading like they say

Such amount over a 100k in this Corona period.
That's not good at all

I am still on it tho and learning everyday, yeah I paid for premium membership in some group, they are people cashing out more than a thousand dollars a day.
We keep trying with spare money

2 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Phone!! by doggedfighter(f): 10:39am On Jun 06, 2020
Princeoflimpopo:

I am still on it tho and learning everyday, yeah I paid for premium membership in some group, they are people cashing out more than a thousand dollars a day.
We keep trying with spare money
Been a while,Prince. Hope it pays off one day
Re: I Just Lost My Phone!! by Wizywiz(m): 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
skywalker240:
Am sorry for the loss, i thnk its trackable.

that guy stole 100.95 % of your problems away (tecno marketers will flare up, just watch how they would come for me) grin

infact all your problems are gone, hopefully the lockdown would soon end and when it does, money would be advailable and when it comes locate the nearest slot sales outlet and when you do, carry your legs to either Huawei, Nokia, Oppo, Xiaomi or Samsung stand. And as you're walking towards those stands i mentioned, if any dumb bimbo or dumb mofo starts calling you to come and buy cheap badluck Tecno, Infinix, or Itel in their stand, just pull and pick your slipper (i mean the one in your right leg) use it to wipe the head of that dumbo and rebuke badluck.

you would scale through this best of luck. cheesy
guy make transion no give u bp ooo..i taught u will tell her..( although others think its a he and not a she** i dont care) to send her account details so u wire her the money to get d xiaomi huawei or samsung like u recomended...all these xiaomi fan boys and e warriors make una no mad ooo
Re: I Just Lost My Phone!! by mikron(m): 11:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
Specialbaby:

so sorry, I know the feeling, you will get over it soon. Baba God will provide a better phone for u soonest.
Re: I Just Lost My Phone!! by bravesoul247(m): 10:19am On Jun 07, 2020
So sorry. Kindly visit the nearest police station

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brand New Huawei S7 Tablet Pc @ Affordable Price / Tecno N9 [PHANTOM PAD] - First Android Tablet From Tecno. (Price & Features) / How To Install Google Playstore On Your BB10 Device In Few, Easy Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.