Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use (45244 Views)

Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use / Oppo Reno 2 Unboxing And Review After 1 Month Of Use / OPPO A9 2020 Unboxing And Review - After 1 Month Of Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by tradepunter: 7:30am On May 10, 2020
Olayetan:
The phone is crap
Display crap
Speed crap
Camera crap
Design crap

I still prefer A30s to it by far.

Just like your miserable life
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by Nobody: 7:31am On May 10, 2020
Are all snapdragon processors better than Samsung's exynos?? You guys need to be specific abeg. And for those saying saying the S20 variants having both processors had glaring differences, in what way if I may ask?? What can the snapdragon 865 do that the exynos 990 can't??

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by zill(f): 7:31am On May 10, 2020
Lalasticlalabos:

You will be rich ijn then you will change your mind
I'd say Amen on his behalf o, can't use any other phone except Samsung. Presently using S9+ since 2018 hoping to upgrade soon

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by Gbolaboi80: 7:40am On May 10, 2020
zill:

I'd say Amen on his behalf o, can't use any other phone except Samsung. Presently using S9+ since 2018 hoping to upgrade soon

Am a Phone & Software engineering
Ur head complete.

Icloud bypass.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by Drizzy5001(m): 7:40am On May 10, 2020
I still prefer my iPhone 8 to dis

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by ZeusP(m): 7:47am On May 10, 2020
Advance Technology
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by Kaydeexotic(m): 7:50am On May 10, 2020
consultancy:
even the flagship s9, the s8, and all other Samsung have their own Exynos variant, so how can u say that?

Try to make a first hand comparison between the exynos variant and the SD variant.. you'll understand my point sir..
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by OsuIgboIpob: 7:51am On May 10, 2020
Remaboy:
Me, carry money go buy Exynos phone for 130k?
When Snapdragon dey.
You know nothing!
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by Kaydeexotic(m): 7:52am On May 10, 2020
ringi82:

Exynos is a powerful chipset bro. And it's totally owned by Samsung. It is often used on its flagship devices.

I'm not disputing that fact... But it is overhyped bro... Or why do u think US won't allow them sell the exynos version to them... I've had first hand experience with various models of Samsung phones that uses exynos and compared with the SD variant...
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by sweetilicious(f): 7:52am On May 10, 2020
Remaboy:

This is my quote, oga. Pls point out where I called Exynos rubbish.
Lol
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by Kaydeexotic(m): 7:54am On May 10, 2020
tradepunter:

Please explain to the house what exynos chipset is, its functionality and how it contributes to the phone...

Hate when idiots like my father try sounding informed.

Fixed undecided
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by Witnes: 8:02am On May 10, 2020
Blyzz:
Bros I nor lie u oh, I get bitcoin matter for head for a year plus. But I never get the money to take start am, that's I need job. After I saved small then I go start bitcoin.
Hi...I would have love it if u can help put me 2ru on this bitcoin
Tnx
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by Uwaiwe: 8:02am On May 10, 2020
If you are a selfie fan don't go for this phone. Front camera isn't worth 1 dollar phone. How I wish I can return mine to collect 50% of my payment back.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by perryy(m): 8:02am On May 10, 2020
consultancy:
even the flagship s9, the s8, and all other Samsung have their own Exynos variant, so how can u say that?

Don't mind him. He wanted to say mtk.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by Witnes: 8:04am On May 10, 2020
KIDfurniture:
My brother try this bitcoin marketing na. Na that hustle dey keep boys alive oh. E fit work for u sef.
The situation for Nigeria even abroad now sef na war zone. Try bitcoin marketing ...

Hi...Pls help put me 2ru on bitcoin.
Tnx
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by Rayd502(m): 8:14am On May 10, 2020
I just bought this phone a week ago...I am feeling it.
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by Uwaiwe: 8:22am On May 10, 2020
Olayetan:
The phone is crap
Display crap
Speed crap
Camera crap
Design crap

I still prefer A30s to it by far.
The phone is crap. I have one abandoned it in my shelf due to low speed and crap front camera. The camera is thrash. Even samsung Galaxy J5 pro cameras are superior to it. Waste of money

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by ohams1985(m): 8:23am On May 10, 2020
Dont worry, no condition is permanent. Your own beans go soon don because beans no dey cook forever.
Blyzz:
129k, main while I've been applying for job for decades. This earth doesn't have pity on people sometimes. It cheap anyway, but I need technical job. Who can connect me, lagos, Delta or pH?

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by sunshineV(f): 8:31am On May 10, 2020
ETWs:
I bought a Samsung galaxy note 3 (Exynos) in September 2013. The phone is still 100% working till now with zero scratches on the screen even without a screen protector in the 6 years of use. I only changed the phone last year because the software was becoming obsolete. In summary, Exynos is almost as good as snapdragon. Mind you, I'm a heavy user.

Meanwhile, I bought phone for 146k with the gear back then.

Don't compare Exynos equivalent to SD

B WARNED
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by seanwilliam(m): 8:33am On May 10, 2020
Kaydeexotic:

I'm not disputing that fact... But it is overhyped bro... Or why do u think US won't allow them sell the exynos version to them... I've had first hand experience with various models of Samsung phones that uses exynos and compared with the SD variant...
u are just blabbing..just tell us the different.. tell us reasons why sd is better

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by sylve11: 8:36am On May 10, 2020
inoki247:
Why all diz Android phone dey big Lately no 5.8 screen size phone anymore from dem na phone wey big like Hot Plate all of dem dey produce....

honestly, me tire too. grin sad cool
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by sunshineV(f): 8:40am On May 10, 2020
seanwilliam:
u are just blabbing..just tell us the different.. tell us reasons why sd is better
u expect him to write epistle?

u already know na
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by Topmaike007(m): 8:44am On May 10, 2020
zill:

try LG and you will thank me later

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by bonnyhope: 8:44am On May 10, 2020
sleekier:
Samsung galaxy is doing fine.
I'm still enjoying my A50 after a year of usage.
No glitch yet!

Just a year? and you are happy

I have used my J5 prime for 3 yrs now and still intact

If you want value for ur money go for Samsung products

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by JBRichard(m): 8:44am On May 10, 2020
Remaboy:
Me, carry money go buy Exynos phone for 130k?
When Snapdragon dey.
Exynos is very much comparable to Snapdragon. Every region/continent/country has their own chipset given to them
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by Kykyblaze(m): 8:45am On May 10, 2020
This A51 hangs a lot, esp. when making calls (lot and lot of calls)

The A series are good for its desgin

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by princemillla(m): 8:45am On May 10, 2020
kizwid:

Galaxy remain the bae of all

Sure but note is the king of samsung.....
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by JBRichard(m): 8:49am On May 10, 2020
princemillla:
The price is not bad.

But not a fan of A series.
If it's not Note or S series then it's not samsung for Me

Not all samsungs Re sumsung. If you know u know
Abeg how u mean? I need to know before I purchase a Samsung device. All I know is that Samsung's batteries are not too good
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by bonnyhope: 8:50am On May 10, 2020
papyskinsy:
for me till today its S series or nothing.. A series don cast fr naija. some of those A series phone are fake and built for Africans..

. Like for Samsung S series,

Share for Samsung A series.

You have not mentioned the strongest of all the series "J"
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by princemillla(m): 8:55am On May 10, 2020
JBRichard:

Abeg how u mean? I need to know before I purchase a Samsung device. All I know is that Samsung's batteries are not too good

The battery issue Na old fashion they have one of the best batteries now.

The 2 series i mentioned are the most expensive Samsung series hence they come with heavy functions and desisns
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by dantrillion: 9:03am On May 10, 2020
AnonPoet:
The Samsung GalaxyA51 is one of the midrange devices that delivers on the experiences it promises but it's not all great too. In this video, I share what the downsides of having this device are in the long term. What do you think about the Samsung Galaxy A51 after watching this video?

Specifications:

- 6.5-inch Super AMOLED Display
- 1080 x 2400 (405 PPI)
- Back Camera: 48MP + 12MP + 5MP + 5MP (2K @30FPS) & (1080P @120FPS)
- Front Camera: 32MP (1080p)
- Processor: Exynos 9611
- Android 10
- Prism Crush Black, Blue, Pink and White

- Price: $314 128GB + 4GB // NGN 129,000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKSMgKLaDec

When will Samsung ever going to be creative; must u imitate Apple phones in all ramifications

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle / SIM Validation: MTN Apologises To Subscribers / Seven Things You Should Know Before Buying A Power Bank #fullpost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.