Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use (45288 Views)

Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use / Oppo Reno 2 Unboxing And Review After 1 Month Of Use / OPPO A9 2020 Unboxing And Review - After 1 Month Of Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by Offpoint: 4:40am On May 10, 2020
l
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by consultancy: 4:41am On May 10, 2020
Remaboy:

This is my quote. Pls point out where I called Exynos rubbish.
sorry mahn, it was the other guy, not u

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by Guadiol104(m): 4:42am On May 10, 2020
Wonderful shocked shocked shocked
Juanmike:
Mtcheew, Tecno is bae

6 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by ringi82(m): 4:45am On May 10, 2020
Kaydeexotic:
Any Samsung that comes with exynos chipset is total rubbish no matter how highly priced it is... undecided undecided
Exynos is a powerful chipset bro. And it's totally owned by Samsung. It is often used on its flagship devices.
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by Gasu(m): 4:47am On May 10, 2020
Remaboy:
Me, carry money go buy Exynos phone for 130k?
When Snapdragon dey.
Shhhhh. No loud am. Some oppo reno no go understand.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by sleekier(m): 4:51am On May 10, 2020
Samsung galaxy is doing fine.
I'm still enjoying my A50 after a year of usage.
No glitch yet!

5 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by KIDfurniture(m): 4:59am On May 10, 2020
My brother try this bitcoin marketing na. Na that hustle dey keep boys alive oh. E fit work for u sef.
The situation for Nigeria even abroad now sef na war zone. Try bitcoin marketing ...

Blyzz:
Parents Link? I just mom anyway! I've done all best I could. I do advertising on sales of road construction machines and marine equipment, customers call for request but they don't turnup after I look for their request. I'm a mechanical technician, I live in Delta. I'm willing to move anytime. As for woman, I'm not that type. My p*** won't raise when I don't have sufficient money, I meant sufficient.
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by Nobody: 5:04am On May 10, 2020
KIDfurniture:
My brother try this bitcoin marketing na. Na that hustle dey keep boys alive oh. E fit work for u sef.
The situation for Nigeria even abroad now sef na war zone. Try bitcoin marketing ...

Bros I nor lie u oh, I get bitcoin matter for head for a year plus. But I never get the money to take start am, that's I need job. After I saved small then I go start bitcoin.
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by kizwid(m): 5:08am On May 10, 2020
Kaydeexotic:
Any Samsung that comes with exynos chipset is total rubbish no matter how highly priced it is... undecided undecided
why
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by kizwid(m): 5:15am On May 10, 2020
princemillla:
The price is not bad.

But not a fan of A series. If it's not Note or S series then it's not samsung for Me

Not all samsungs Re sumsung. If you know u know
Galaxy remain the bae of all

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by kizwid(m): 5:15am On May 10, 2020
princemillla:
The price is not bad.

But not a fan of A series. If it's not Note or S series then it's not samsung for Me

Not all samsungs Re sumsung. If you know u know
Galaxy remain the bae of all
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by OKTolu: 5:29am On May 10, 2020
Nice phone
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by jaxxy(m): 5:34am On May 10, 2020
I like Samsung bt I'm unimpressed by this.
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by mukthar2000(m): 5:39am On May 10, 2020
Samsung Galaxy A51 you really come out at a very rough time of covid 19, bad market.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by Nerro042: 5:44am On May 10, 2020
ringi82:

Exynos is a powerful chipset bro. And it's totally owned by Samsung. It is often used on its flagship devices.

The fact that Samsung owns exynos does not stop the chipset from being mediocre. Why do you think the s20 exynos variant is totally underwhelming. The chip is not a good one period.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by Phyde: 5:51am On May 10, 2020
Not bad but Ram suppose to be more than 4GB

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by ETWs: 5:52am On May 10, 2020
Remaboy:
Me, carry money go buy Exynos phone for 130k?
When Snapdragon dey.
I bought a Samsung galaxy note 3 (Exynos) in September 2013. The phone is still 100% working till now with zero scratches on the screen even without a screen protector in the 6 years of use. I only changed the phone last year because the software was becoming obsolete. In summary, Exynos is almost as good as snapdragon. Mind you, I'm a heavy user.

Meanwhile, I bought phone for 146k with the gear back then.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by Almunjid(m): 5:53am On May 10, 2020
Blyzz:
129k, main while I've been applying for job for decades. This earth doesn't have pity on people sometimes. It cheap anyway, but I need technical job. Who can connect me, lagos, Delta or pH?

Don't worry too much. Life is not fair, but Africans are not fair to themselves. The level of poverty in Africa don pass be careful, yet na we dey buy expensive gadgets and exotic cars pass. A typical African can use more than two-third of his/her savings to buy a gadget just to show off and feel good that he/she's using expensive things and be drinking Gary day and night. I no know who do us like this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by Olayetan(m): 5:55am On May 10, 2020
The phone is crap
Display crap
Speed crap
Camera crap
Design crap

I still prefer A30s to it by far.
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by Nobody: 5:59am On May 10, 2020
Wasting of resources, just to show big boy/girl or to belong.
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by benebaby77: 6:03am On May 10, 2020
AnonPoet:
The Samsung GalaxyA51 is one of the midrange devices that delivers on the experiences it promises but it's not all great too. In this video, I share what the downsides of having this device are in the long term. What do you think about the Samsung Galaxy A51 after watching this video?

Specifications:

- 6.5-inch Super AMOLED Display
- 1080 x 2400 (405 PPI)
- Back Camera: 48MP + 12MP + 5MP + 5MP (2K @30FPS) & (1080P @120FPS)
- Front Camera: 32MP (1080p)
- Processor: Exynos 9611
- Android 10
- Prism Crush Black, Blue, Pink and White

- Price: $314 128GB + 4GB // NGN 129,000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKSMgKLaDec

Please, do you know where I can get Samsung M31? I really need the phone very urgent... Thanks very much
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by mu2sa2: 6:18am On May 10, 2020
Olayetan:
The phone is crap
Display crap
Speed crap
Camera crap
Design crap

I still prefer A30s to it by far.
A glass of chilled water for you! A30 is an all-rounder phone for any person looking for a beautiful, light-weight, decent, moderately priced and reliable phone for normal use.
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by Nobody: 6:21am On May 10, 2020
Almunjid:

Don't worry too much. Life is not fair, but Africans are not fair to themselves. The level of poverty in Africa don pass be careful, yet na we dey buy expensive gadgets and exotic cars pass. A typical African can use more than two-third of his/her savings to buy a gadget just to show off and feel good that he/she's using expensive things and be drinking Gary day and night. I no know who do us like this.
Hmm, an African who buys expensive gadgets or cars has enough food to eat. Anyway, this life is really unfair.
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by odinga1of: 6:28am On May 10, 2020
So people nor dey sleep ni?

Commenting 4:30AM
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by papyskinsy: 6:36am On May 10, 2020
for me till today its S series or nothing.. A series don cast fr naija. some of those A series phone are fake and built for Africans..

. Like for Samsung S series,

Share for Samsung A series.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by KingRex1(m): 6:40am On May 10, 2020
benebaby77:

Please, do you know where I can get Samsung M31? I really need the phone very urgent... Thanks very much
I don't think it's for the African market or at least this region in particular. Though you can buy the world (general) version from Amazon or Alibaba.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by yommen: 6:49am On May 10, 2020
Lalasticlalabos:

You will be rich ijn then you will change your mind

I used a Moto e4 plus. Now its redmi 8a. Both are are even top 6 brand. When I tell my people Tecno is in 30th position, na argue all the way o.
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by sp2002(m): 6:54am On May 10, 2020
i was the first person to buy this phone in sagamu phone market for N105k in January. Nice phone but I was unaware it is not water/dust resistant. Mistakenly droped it inside and it went blank less than a week after purchase but came back to normal after I inserted it into rice for 2days
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by Yungmil: 6:58am On May 10, 2020
k
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by Pelumi75(m): 7:15am On May 10, 2020
Juanmike:
Mtcheew, Tecno is bae

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by Kenswitch(m): 7:28am On May 10, 2020
consultancy:
You think Exynos is MTK? knw what to say before u open ur mouth
pls educate me more about Exynos is MTK, because I don't it.
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use by tradepunter: 7:28am On May 10, 2020
Kaydeexotic:

Please explain to the house what exynos chipset is, its functionality and how it contributes to the phone...

Hate when idiots try sounding informed.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Unblock And Link Your NIN To Your MTN, Glo, Airtel And 9mobile Number / Need Whatsapp Messenger For Nokia Xpressmusic / I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.