Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Nigeria Ordered Chinese Made Drone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Ordered Chinese Made Drone (2047 Views)

Nigeria Ordered 24 M-346 Fighter Jets From Italy (video) / "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura / IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Ordered Chinese Made Drone by Biodun556(m): 6:44pm On May 09, 2020
grin

Re: Nigeria Ordered Chinese Made Drone by Abohboy: 6:45pm On May 09, 2020
Biodun556:
grin

Nigeria is slowly but surely taking back the name of the giant of Africa, once we get rid of Boko Haram and improve our army we can concentrate on growing our economy in the next 20-30 years I see Nigeria becoming one of the worlds superpowers

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ordered Chinese Made Drone by Eagleboney(m): 6:46pm On May 09, 2020
They no tell us how much

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ordered Chinese Made Drone by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 09, 2020
Can we manufacture our own...it is drone not airplane.
Re: Nigeria Ordered Chinese Made Drone by Bilabong(m): 6:52pm On May 09, 2020
Innoson motors fit don this thing na...

Dont quote me abeg.
Re: Nigeria Ordered Chinese Made Drone by Abohboy: 6:53pm On May 09, 2020
uruba23:
Can we manufacture our own...it is drone not airplane.
Nigeria has manufactured it’s own drones but the Chinese form are much more advanced and we need to find a very efficient one as soon as possible so we are ordering this one, if you want to see the Nigerian version search Tsaigumi

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ordered Chinese Made Drone by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 09, 2020
Abohboy:

Nigeria has manufactured it’s own drones but the Chinese form are much more advanced and we need to find a very efficient one as soon as possible so we are ordering this one, if you want to see the Nigerian version search Tsaigumi
I don't problem them buying to execute the current war,but we should invest in developing our own...because we don't a situation where someone who intercept the program used to run the drone and face our Soldiers.
Re: Nigeria Ordered Chinese Made Drone by Abohboy: 7:08pm On May 09, 2020
uruba23:

I don't problem them buying to execute the current war,but we should invest in developing our own...because we don't a situation where someone who intercept the program used to run the drone and face our Soldiers.

I understand that we need to develop local production bu we have built a drone it is called Tsaigumi

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ordered Chinese Made Drone by emmanuelpopson(m): 7:10pm On May 09, 2020
good initiative
Re: Nigeria Ordered Chinese Made Drone by GamalNasser: 7:18pm On May 09, 2020
Abohboy:

I understand that we need to develop local production bu we have built a drone it is called Tsaigumi

Sorry to burst your bubble , Nigeria didn't build that drone , that drone is called the IAI Searcher drone built by isreali aerospace , Nigeria acquired 2 in the wake of Chibok girls kidnap and I am sure that's one there .

Re: Nigeria Ordered Chinese Made Drone by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 09, 2020
Chinese
hmmm
Re: Nigeria Ordered Chinese Made Drone by GamalNasser: 7:19pm On May 09, 2020
Nice an unmanned assault helicopter very welcome , Army Aviation should move to start with this first
Re: Nigeria Ordered Chinese Made Drone by sagir1994(m): 7:26pm On May 09, 2020
Abohboy:

Nigeria is slowly but surely taking back the name of the giant of Africa, once we get rid of Boko Haram and improve our army we can concentrate on growing our economy in the next 20-30 years I see Nigeria becoming one of the worlds superpowers
with all these cabals around you are mistaken
Re: Nigeria Ordered Chinese Made Drone by Abohboy: 7:37pm On May 09, 2020
GamalNasser:

Sorry to burst your bubble , Nigeria didn't build that drone , that drone is called the IAI Searcher drone built by isreali aerospace , Nigeria acquired 2 in the wake of Chibok girls kidnap and I am sure that's one there .

Those are not the same thing it was modeled off it but this was made in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ordered Chinese Made Drone by Yanmiriflathead: 7:51pm On May 09, 2020
As a Bonafide Igboman from Anambra State I condemn this irresponsible unpatriotic act by the federal government of patronising drone companies in china when our brothers in Nnewi and innoson motors could have easily produced those drones for more economical prices and it would also help build our economy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ordered Chinese Made Drone by Horus(m): 8:30pm On May 09, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq_Xqa3Wg-8

Nigerian Air Force Drone Gulma Tactical UAV
Re: Nigeria Ordered Chinese Made Drone by avidleo: 8:36pm On May 09, 2020
If wishes we're horses

Yanmiriflathead:
As a Bonafide Igboman from Anambra State I condemn this irresponsible unpatriotic act by the federal government of patronising drone companies in china when our brothers in Nnewi and innoson motors could have easily produced those drones for more economical prices and it would also help build our economy
Re: Nigeria Ordered Chinese Made Drone by dustmalik: 9:08pm On May 09, 2020
GamalNasser:
Nice an unmanned assault helicopter very welcome , Army Aviation should move to start with this first
Clearly, they aren't the same
Re: Nigeria Ordered Chinese Made Drone by NGpatriot: 9:32pm On May 09, 2020
GamalNasser:

You posted a totally different drone to prove your false narratives, no, Nigeria did not buy that drone from any country, it was designed and built-in Nigerian by Nigerians led by Air Force aerospace engineer, Flight Lieutenant Nkemdilim Anulika Ofodile.

Awon unpatriotic enemies of Nigeria, always quick to credit foreign countries with our achievements.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ordered Chinese Made Drone by GamalNasser: 9:49pm On May 09, 2020
NGpatriot:

You posted a totally different drone to prove your false narratives, no, Nigeria did not buy that drone from any country, it was designed and built-in Nigerian by Nigerians led by Air Force aerospace engineer, Flight Lieutenant Nkemdilim Anulika Ofodile.

Awon unpatriotic enemies of Nigeria, always quick to credit foreign countries with our achievements.

I can't be fooled by such gimmicks, clearly see the patented fuslage and box kite tail of the IAI searcher ...that's a 2006 IAI Searcher there and they are all grounded now because lack of maintenance, if she built it why can't she fix it for the airforce
Re: Nigeria Ordered Chinese Made Drone by slimfit1(m): 9:50pm On May 09, 2020
Abohboy:

It either you are a fool or you just like to fool yourself. Giant my ass.
Re: Nigeria Ordered Chinese Made Drone by NGpatriot: 10:08pm On May 09, 2020
[s]
GamalNasser:

I can't be fooled by such gimmicks, clearly see the patented fuslage and box kite tail of the IAI searcher ...that's a 2006 IAI Searcher there and they are all grounded now because lack of maintenance, if she built it why can't she fix it for the airforce
[/s]

Go and peddle your lies, ignorance and anti-Nigerian rubbish to your fellow ignorant Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ordered Chinese Made Drone by GamalNasser: 10:11pm On May 09, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Go and peddle your lies, ignorance and anti-Nigerian rubbish to your fellow ignorant Igbos.

Audio APC and it's lies, go and teach your mentor the meaning of livestock before you start claiming Isreali aerospace drone as yours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xg7OFQxHyfs
Re: Nigeria Ordered Chinese Made Drone by Miracle1991: 10:23pm On May 09, 2020
God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria
Children of hate go hang yourself I don't care.
Re: Nigeria Ordered Chinese Made Drone by NGpatriot: 10:28pm On May 09, 2020
[s]
GamalNasser:

Audio APC and it's lies, go and teach your mentor the meaning of livestock before you start claiming Isreali aerospace drone as yours

[/s]

lol @ Igbos... what's your headache, ignorance and hallucinations got to do with livestock?

When you corner Igbos here, they'll go to the next corner to bring up another dumb and idiotic irrelevant nonsense?

What's next? Are you going to tell us that we did not build a drone because the sky wasn't blue?

Silly Igbos.

grin grin
Re: Nigeria Ordered Chinese Made Drone by sammyj: 11:07pm On May 09, 2020
Nigeria has completely turned every thing about us to China. Hopefully, we will not one day ask the Chinese to govern !!
Re: Nigeria Ordered Chinese Made Drone by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 09, 2020
Abohboy:

Waoh it looks beautiful.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Played My Part, I Will Not Lead If Others Don't Rise Up -Sunday Ighoho / PDP Member Gbadamose SLAMS Fulanis On LASU Attack. Advocates for Yoruba Nation / Lockdown Continues In South East, Abakaliki.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.