Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,447 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

One Million Naira Challenge For Web & Data Beginners - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / One Million Naira Challenge For Web & Data Beginners (633 Views)

Challenge For Excel Users/enthusiast And All Distinguished Data Analyst / 2019 Google Hash Code Programming Challenge For Professionals In Africa / Challenge For Javascript Beginners/intermidiate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Million Naira Challenge For Web & Data Beginners by GideonG(m): 8:25pm On May 09, 2020
AfricodeHero One Million Naira Challenge For Beginners

One of our biggest aim at AfricodeHero Mentorship on web application development, Data Science and AI is to inspire you maximally, to be productive.

Our inspiration comes in different forms and sizes at regular intervals.

From self development to creative motivation in the right direction of our advancement.

As you are starting to acquire skills during the Coronavirus pandemic we want to monitor your progress and see how passionate and determined you are in your dedication to advance.

How far can you go? What is the level of enthusiasm inherent in you that will always propel you to productivity?

As soon as the Coronavirus is completely over we will assess you on both web development and data science

Where One Million Naira will be shared by only 8 lucky individuals that show the most dedication.

In Web Development
The Winner gets 200, 000
2nd position gets 150, 000
3rd position gets 100, 000
4th position gets 50, 000

In Data Science and AI
The Winner gets 200, 000
2nd position gets 150, 000
3rd position gets 100, 000
4th position gets 50, 000

Making it One Million Naira, which is from our esteemed sponsors. More Details about THIS...

We are utilizing the Free time during the Covid19 pandemic to advance by developing valuable skills. You too can join us today.
Re: One Million Naira Challenge For Web & Data Beginners by emilfischer(m): 8:56pm On May 09, 2020
How do I key into this?
Re: One Million Naira Challenge For Web & Data Beginners by GideonG(m): 9:06pm On May 09, 2020
emilfischer:
How do I key into this?

It's for our Mentorship program, if you want to join send me a PM. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Free Courses For Download / Hi Developers, I've Got An Application, And I'm Looking For A Partnership / Basic Ecommerce PHP Mysql

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.