Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal (35764 Views)

Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff / Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by dadebayo1(m): 4:12am On May 10, 2020
seunmsg:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/392087-oyo-head-of-services-son-caught-in-ghost-job-scandal.html

Hummmmm coming from OP grin those that know will understand grin i hail sir... Kindly allow smooth governance without planting stories in the news based on social media tweets..
Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by Modikko(m): 4:18am On May 10, 2020
Myopic people trying to shy away because it happened in a PDP State. Will you just shut up and face the fact
Oladeji245:

buhari has done worse and tifnubu is still milking lagos but u still support them...
hypocritical odenson

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by Enyimbamercedes: 4:21am On May 10, 2020
Beats me why The Progressives are so pained about Oyo State! Any small happening there, you find them coming out of Their wormholes to spew nonsense.

Granted, the silly HOS boy was very silly and basically exposed himself by himself and has now give ammo to the riff-raffs to glorify their various states led by the same corrupt leaders!

The bigger morale of the whole story is never to trust anyone! These two boys were close at one time and all this happened during that period of closeness; they fall-out and all of a sudden one decides to use something they both did together to shame the other.

Typical of .....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by Tabitha03(f): 4:24am On May 10, 2020
Relationship gone wrong. I'm not surprised. This shit happens everywhere.
Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by Fabkimzzy1: 4:27am On May 10, 2020
seunmsg:
If this shit had happened in Lagos or Kaduna state, all social media platforms would be on fire right now. But then, it’s Seyi Makinde’s Oyo State so he gets an easy pass as usual.

U mean the audio media governor?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by Top1gun: 4:44am On May 10, 2020
Here we go again with more foolish, cursed lost jews from hell fire seeing Yoruba giant "Tinubu" in their dream. Yet same cursed souls claim Yoruba can't keep their disgusting n despicable tribe out of their mouth.

This same despicable being leave their erosion ravage slum only to come insult a land their bigoted father labored all the days of his life just to feed them. The same land they'll also labour to feed their own children n their children will labour to feed their own children as well. What a tribe of doomed dullards.

Yobabad:
Unfortunately those that are supposed to take up the job are pamanetly here in this forum just to insult mazi Nnamdi Kalu , cause comfusion between SE and SS, rant and try to protect Bola Tinubu damaged image

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by checkolatunji: 4:48am On May 10, 2020
Yobabad:
Unfortunately those that are supposed to take up the job are pamanetly here in this forum just to insult mazi Nnamdi Kalu , cause comfusion between SE and SS, rant and try to protect Bola Tinubu damaged image

Speak for yourself and always try and leave SS out of your misfortune. Tinubu is not your problem to solve, leave that for SW people to take care of that.

5 Likes

Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by eleko1: 4:58am On May 10, 2020
undecided how map com replace the pic of the useless criminal? Hope GSM Nor comot food from him mama mouth? Baztard
Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by PigTormentor: 5:15am On May 10, 2020
Audio Governor with his Audio supporters.
These are the kind of charlatans ruling Oyo State.
Just listen to this fool and his reasoning. Just as fake as the fake Governor himself. I have a friend who was also deceived with appointment during the last election by the Governor, now they are no longer kool.

Politicians and lies.

1 Like

Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by PigTormentor: 5:20am On May 10, 2020
[s]
Yobabad:

[/s]

Namdiot coward Cownu, is that you?

2 Likes

Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by babtoundey(m): 5:21am On May 10, 2020
Yobabad:
no good graduate in that state , what they have Igbo haters and those that can bet their fathers scrutum that Biafra will not come to pass, and the Buhari is the best creaw

And you're an example of a good graduate, right? You that cannot even write a good, comprehensible and error-free sentence. How daft you are!

3 Likes

Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by Kenny9857(m): 5:33am On May 10, 2020
Yobabad:
no good graduate in that state , what they have Igbo haters and those that can bet their fathers scrutum that Biafra will not come to pass, and the Buhari is the best creaw
In Oyo state ??
How do you people think?
How do you use your brain ??
Look at your response, read it over and over again and try getting meaning to that useless trash you wrote...
Is it because of hate that makes you to be spewing nonsense ??
You just said there are not graduate in Oyo state, that's hilarious shocked
Do you know how many people in that state that does not even know what you are saying they can bet their father's ball on ??
You are mentioning someone's father because you want people to think you too knows how to talk.
I am not from OYO state and I will never support any politician either living or dead but i must admit that the hate we Nigerians have for ourselves is not up to the half of what the whites are having.
No one said you shouldn't comment or say something but please be reasonable.
Stop bringing tribalism to everything na undecided
Idiots like you will be shouting up and down because of racism but dedicate your entire life to promote tribalism.
If you want to attack on Nairaland, pls specify because many are out there who are not part of your ''BATTLE FOR SUPERIORITY''..
Please try and receive sense mr man.

NOTE: Before you quote me I want you to know that I don't hate any tribe or region in Nigeria but I don't think it can ever work out for good if we are left to be one Nigeria.
I don't hate Biafra's and I don't support them too..
#blackstophatingblack.

2 Likes

Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by Kenny9857(m): 5:36am On May 10, 2020
Enyimbamercedes:
Beats me why The Progressives are so pained about Oyo State! Any small happening there, you find them coming out of Their wormholes to spew nonsense.

Granted, the silly HOS boy was very silly and basically exposed himself by himself and has now give ammo to the riff-raffs to glorify their various states led by the same corrupt leaders!

The bigger morale of the whole story is never to trust anyone! These two boys were close at one time and all this happened during that period of closeness; they fall-out and all of a sudden one decides to use something they both did together to shame the other.

Typical of .....
Thank you sir for this reasonable comment.
Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by PigTormentor: 5:39am On May 10, 2020
Top1gun:
Here we go again with more foolish, cursed lost jews from hell fire seeing Yoruba giant "Tinubu" in their dream. Yet same cursed souls claim Yoruba can't keep their disgusting n despicable tribe out of their mouth.

This same despicable being leave their erosion ravage slum only to come insult a land their bigoted father labored all the days of his life just to feed them. The same land they'll also labour to feed their own children n their children will labour to feed their own children as well. What a tribe of doomed dullards.

1 Like

Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by hardeycute(m): 5:41am On May 10, 2020
Wickedfact:

Must they explain everything to you?
The mother of the person involved is the Head of service appointed by Makinde.
Stop talking like a fool.
Sorry to say, you are the fool here because she was appointed by Ajimobi.

A simple Google search will save you from your ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by Seun360(m): 5:41am On May 10, 2020
Yobabad:

First and foremost, it's PERMANENT instead of what u wrote up there.

I advice you go back and read to topic again for proper comprehension.

2 Likes

Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by OKTolu: 5:51am On May 10, 2020
Ok ooo
Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by Nobody: 6:04am On May 10, 2020
Yobabad:
Be sensible for once na.

1 Like

Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by Yobabad: 6:12am On May 10, 2020
Kenny9857:

In Oyo state ??
How do you people think?
How do you use your brain ??
Look at your response, read it over and over again and try getting meaning to that useless trash you wrote...
Is it because of hate that makes you to be spewing nonsense ??
You just said there are not graduate in Oyo state, that's hilarious shocked
Do you know how many people in that state that does not even know what you are saying they can bet their father's ball on ??
You are mentioning someone's father because you want people to think you too knows how to talk.
I am not from OYO state and I will never support any politician either living or dead but i must admit that the hate we Nigerians have for ourselves is not up to the half of what the whites are having.
No one said you shouldn't comment or say something but please be reasonable.
Stop bringing tribalism to everything na undecided
Idiots like you will be shouting up and down because of racism but dedicate your entire life to promote tribalism.
If you want to attack on Nairaland, pls specify because many are out there who are not part of your ''BATTLE FOR SUPERIORITY''..
Please try and receive sense mr man.

NOTE: Before you quote me I want you to know that I don't hate any tribe or region in Nigeria but I don't think it can ever work out for good if we are left to be one Nigeria.
I don't hate Biafra's and I don't support them too..
#blackstophatingblack.
I never want qoute you but just to correct an impression, I said there are no "good"graduates there.you might be a man but not a good man
Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by Pat081: 6:16am On May 10, 2020
Oladeji245:

buhari has done worse and tifnubu is still milking lagos but u still support them...
hypocritical odenson
not only lagos all APC states

1 Like

Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by fergie001: 6:26am On May 10, 2020
There should be repercussions for this kind of nonsense.

Omi tuntun, over to you.
Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by Pat081: 6:28am On May 10, 2020
I think sense is free for those who can make use of itand this use to happen in every states only those who play it well
seunmsg:
If this shit had happened in Lagos or Kaduna state, all social media platforms would be on fire right now. But then, it’s Seyi Makinde’s Oyo State so he gets an easy pass as usual.
Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by chukel(m): 6:29am On May 10, 2020
Thinkfree:
Mrs Agboola is a very good woman when she was the principal GSS karu abuja in 98, 99 and 2000.
if this is the same woman who was principal in 1998 and still in service in 2020 as head of service, then there is a problem. To be a principal, she would have attained level 13. 98 to 2020 is 22 yrs. She has been falsifying her age. She is not a good person if so.

1 Like

Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by fergie001: 6:31am On May 10, 2020
YorubaNinja:

What easy pass? You sure got a problem, a mental one for that matter. angry

You don't seem to know him....whatever Tolu Ogunlesi & Akinsola vomits, he regurgitates.

He was the same person mudslinging Odili on Bayelsa, all of a sudden..Odili has set OUK free, did you hear his voice?

Leave this people abeg.

Though, this should be thoroughly investigated and sanctions meted.

He promised Adesola, he didn't give him the job. No prove there was even a 'ghost worker' slot, however if there was one someone's head should go.

1 Like

Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by Tillatalk: 6:32am On May 10, 2020
This is Nigeria
Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by Nobody: 6:35am On May 10, 2020
News like this makes me sad.
Who will save this country?
Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by Jaqenhghar: 6:36am On May 10, 2020
You people never cease to amaze me in that country.
These are things people with connections are supposed to do. If they dont do it you call them stupid. They do it and you all act outraged.
Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by Dchampion65: 6:41am On May 10, 2020
Governor son threatened to gang rape

Head of service son involved in ghost workers scheme

Nothing good can't come out of our rulers lineage. They are following footstep.
Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by Nobody: 6:42am On May 10, 2020
Top1gun:

It hurts,doesn't it?
Having to work and beg and steal just to make enough to pay your rent to a 'cursed lost jew'

Nairaland is indeed a sanctuary for lost souls,allowing sick folks like you to air out their hateful thoughts and opinions freely.
This forum has gone to the pits.
Sad.

1 Like

Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by henryhemon(m): 7:13am On May 10, 2020
seunmsg:

What's stopping you from lightening up everything.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Primary: Obaseki To Be Elected Unopposed As Imasuagbon Steps Down / Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands / It’s Cheaper To Import Petrol Than Refine Locally — Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.