Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal (35749 Views)

Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff / Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by foxxydude: 7:19am On May 10, 2020
This boy wants to drag his papa and mama leg come outside grin

1 Like

Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by OdefaGirl(f): 7:47am On May 10, 2020
OYO State government administration has been in the news for the wrong reasons lately.

For him to promise that, he is already doing it for others.
Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by Gyong(m): 8:04am On May 10, 2020
Yobabad:
no good graduate in that state , what they have Igbo haters and those that can bet their fathers scrutum that Biafra will not come to pass, and the Buhari is the best creaw

Bros, you are the biggest tribal bigot on this platform. Viewing your comments on every thread has something to do with tribe shading. It's because of jobless ethnic biased youth like you the near death old politicians will forever hold into power. Nija youth let's unite and take way was stolen from us by the old fools.

2 Likes

Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by Damson22: 8:27am On May 10, 2020
Yobabad:
no good graduate in that state , what they have Igbo haters and those that can bet their fathers scrutum that Biafra will not come to pass, and the Buhari is the best creaw

Really, no good graduate in Oyo state, I think your brain is paining you. But why carry amaka come this issue na. Well Say no to tribalism

1 Like

Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by darfay: 8:42am On May 10, 2020
seunmsg:
If this shit had happened in Lagos or Kaduna state, all social media platforms would be on fire right now. But then, it’s Seyi Makinde’s Oyo State so he gets an easy pass as usual.

shocked
Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by Bootinfos(m): 8:43am On May 10, 2020
Nice ...please let him face the music

https://bisincome.com
Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by SirToby(m): 8:49am On May 10, 2020
Enyimbamercedes:
Beats me why The Progressives are so pained about Oyo State! Any small happening there, you find them coming out of Their wormholes to spew nonsense.

Granted, the silly HOS boy was very silly and basically exposed himself by himself and has now give ammo to the riff-raffs to glorify their various states led by the same corrupt leaders!

The bigger morale of the whole story is never to trust anyone! These two boys were close at one time and all this happened during that period of closeness; they fall-out and all of a sudden one decides to use something they both did together to shame the other.

Typical of .....
Why is it that Igbos are the ones defending Makinde. Don't you guys have Governors ?

3 Likes

Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by Yobabad: 8:51am On May 10, 2020
Gyong:

Bros, you are the biggest tribal bigot on this platform. Viewing your comments on every thread has something to do with tribe shading. It's because of jobless ethnic biased youth like you the near death old politicians will forever hold into power. Nija youth let's unite and take way was stolen from us by the old fools.
Bros no vex, eget why, before no be so I dey

1 Like

Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by ThatKING(m): 8:57am On May 10, 2020
Thinkfree:
Mrs Agboola is a very good woman when she was the principal GSS karu abuja in 98, 99 and 2000.
wow
Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by LincolnLynn(m): 9:01am On May 10, 2020
Wickedfact:

Must they explain everything to you?
The mother of the person involved is the Head of service appointed by Makinde.
Stop talking like a fool.
You are the one whose foolishness has hit its peak..Yes his mom is Makinde chief of staff but was it Makinde that asked the slowpoke to go make a promise of a job to someone.Common sense please.
Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by Top1gun: 9:02am On May 10, 2020
They jews that live in squalor are being paid rent to by who ? Have you ever been to Ladipo Ojo Alana n co to see how your brothers groin under agonizing pain of wretchedness just so they can eat ?!
TheWrita:
It hurts,doesn't it?
Having to work and beg and steal just to make enough to pay your rent to a 'cursed lost jew'

Nairaland is indeed a sanctuary for lost souls,allowing sick folks like you to air out their hateful thoughts and opinions freely.
This forum has gone to the pits.
Sad.
Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by NinjaMetahuman: 9:12am On May 10, 2020
Oladeji245:

buhari has done worse and tifnubu is still milking lagos but u still support them...
hypocritical odenson
and you supporting the same thing buhari did and blame him for, why are you?

Hypocrite x1million.

All of you will burn in hell. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by Enyimbamercedes: 9:34am On May 10, 2020
SirToby:

Why is it that Igbos are the ones defending Makinde. Don't you guys have Governors ?

1.Comprehension is a real problem

Anyway, you must be one of the progressive riff-raffs I referred to hence your response. Take a number ... 1

2. From your posts, you Are quick to tag every critic as ipob. Perhaps your bosses at GMUNU will be pleased to know what their staff is up to on the internet.

Behave yourself ... I will be watching you
Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by Ihecci24: 9:37am On May 10, 2020
Virus99:
sad

Pls how do I get in touch with the designer of photo?
Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by farem: 9:49am On May 10, 2020
Yobabad:
Unfortunately those that are supposed to take up the job are pamanetly here in this forum just to insult mazi Nnamdi Kalu , cause comfusion between SE and SS, rant and try to protect Bola Tinubu damaged image

Why is a foreigner so pained and disturbed about an affair that concerns only Nigerians?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by Nobody: 9:50am On May 10, 2020
Top1gun:
They jews that live in squalor are being paid rent to by who ? Have you ever been to Ladipo Ojo Alana n co to see how your brothers groin under agonizing pain of wretchedness just so they can eat ?!
I don't usually engage in long exchanges with people that are clearly sick upstairs but I will say this once and move on.
Igbos are not the problem and will never be.
Igbos are not YOUR problem and will never be.
Yes,we know you don't like us that much because we seem to have out competed you in your own 'territory'(which is still debatable because Lagos is a no mans land).
Yes a few people will always be poor.Even Jesus said the poor will always be with you.
But I can bet my life that in this 2020 Nigeria,Igbos remain the richest tribe there is.And I don't mean one man here and there.I mean the wealth is evenly spread.Even those few guys you claim you saw in ladipo are probably doing better than you and your entire family.
What you ought to do is join the agitation to restructure Nigeria so that you will see less Igbo people tormenting you.
But I have a feeling you and your lazy brothers will eat mud and die when that finally happens,because it will happen soon.
Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by Tallysmallz(f): 11:24am On May 10, 2020
seunmsg:
If this shit had happened in Lagos or Kaduna state, all social media platforms would be on fire right now. But then, it’s Seyi Makinde’s Oyo State so he gets an easy pass as usual.
Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by frog12: 12:03pm On May 10, 2020
its good to be a big time politician son. you get your own team. you can sponsor parties every weekend. you can do what neymar do with his 10-man team? pay them to watch your back. thses people are corrupt!!! thats own he pays his team... they are on ghost pay estacodes, stealing peoples pensions
Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by frog12: 12:04pm On May 10, 2020
damage control, he dey lie
Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by frog12: 12:13pm On May 10, 2020
i know someone who used to work for local govt. him relative put am there. he show or no show up dey still pay am salary. but the man no dey go work !!!
Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by Virus99: 2:07pm On May 10, 2020
Ihecci24:

Pls how do I get in touch with the designer of photo?

Chikaonuu Photography

Check everywhere online IG, FB and Twitter!
Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by merrymike47(m): 2:16pm On May 10, 2020
PigTormentor:
Audio Governor with his Audio supporters.
These are the kind of charlatans ruling Oyo State.
Just listen to this fool and his reasoning. Just as fake as the fake Governor himself. I have a friend who was also deceived with appointment during the last election by the Governor, now they are no longer kool.

Politicians and lies.
You’ll do worse if in d position, just shut d Bleep up.
Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by PigTormentor: 2:22pm On May 10, 2020
merrymike47:
You’ll do worse if in d position, just shut d Bleep up.

Not surprised, you more than likely wake up your father with a slap in the morning.
Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 10, 2020
I laugh when some of you were shouting Seyi M. For president...Lmao ...That dude na scam... I don’t blame y’all though. You taste bad governance so much a little gesture becomes hyper...Damn!
Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by Legendguru: 3:31pm On May 10, 2020
Oh
Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by Bimpe29: 3:52pm On May 10, 2020
That's typical of the families of political leaders dealers.
A lot of shady deals exchanges hands through them and yet to pretend to be modest, innocent and upright.
Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by hardeycute(m): 7:07pm On May 10, 2020
BurnStoner:
I laugh when some of you were shouting Seyi M. For president...Lmao ...That dude na scam... I don’t blame y’all though. You taste bad governance so much a little gesture becomes hyper...Damn!
You obviously lack comprehension or you don't know how to read, where in the news was Seyi mentioned? This same H.O.S was appointed by Ajimobi before the expiration of his tenure.
Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by toba1909(m): 9:26pm On May 10, 2020
Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by Nobody: 12:48am On May 11, 2020
hardeycute:
You obviously lack comprehension or you don't know how to read, where in the news was Seyi mentioned? This same H.O.S was appointed by Ajimobi before the expiration of his tenure.
A little house cleaning woulda suffice from a serious gov. innit? But it's okay, I guess you would rather insult me than question why in 2020 we are still having a conversation on ghost worker... Damn! How do you all do it? Defend politicians
Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by Chimasoka: 1:02am On May 11, 2020
Don't Be A 40 Seconds Man | Go From 40 Seconds 40 Minutes Man!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDOkAKMFPag
Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by hardeycute(m): 5:27am On May 11, 2020
This was your post, I can't find where you talked about any investigation or anything of sort. You even called him a scam like he's the one who initiated the thing
BurnStoner:
Who is defending who? So you mean an investigation should not be carried out to find the network of the cartel and the innocence of the guy is until when proven otherwise
BurnStoner:
A little house cleaning woulda suffice from a serious gov. innit? But it's okay, I guess you would rather insult me than question why in 2020 we are still having a conversation on ghost worker... Damn! How do you all do it? Defend politicians
Re: Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal by Jeffyblaq(m): 6:18am On May 11, 2020
Virus99:
sad

This is deep!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers / Shehu Atiku Abubakar Holds Town Hall Meeting In Cross River (photos) / 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.