Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating In An Examination Hall? Share Your Experience - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating In An Examination Hall? Share Your Experience (567 Views)

Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. / "Nigeria Nurses Working Abroad, Share your experience" / Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating In An Examination Hall? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 09, 2020
Uhmm.... Mine was when I was in SS2 then,one of the famous school in Kaduna south,it very common with me especially third term,promotion exam. I normally fall sick, we were having economics exam that I day,I knew I was prepared for the exam,due to illness, so I decided to write in some chokes into the exam hall,exactly what I wrote came out,getting to the end of the exam,this woman caught me(a corper),immediately she caught me,she just called one of her co teachers (also a corper),Gosh.... If that man slap you ehhen,your brain must surely reset,he was landing me some heavy slaps, later he changed his mind,gave me new answer sheet to start all over again,I later has D in that subject.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating In An Examination Hall? Share Your Experience by yanabasee1(m): 11:05pm On May 09, 2020
Never cheated....... Wasn't brilliant enough to cheat ... I was just dull to cheat .... So I read to pass...

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating In An Examination Hall? Share Your Experience by TITOBIGZ(m): 11:07pm On May 09, 2020
We na Smooth Criminal now, we operate in formations.
Only d real will understand,
God bless d author of keypoint. grin cool wink

But wait oo, what am I doing here sef

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating In An Examination Hall? Share Your Experience by bennytfi: 3:07am On May 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating In An Examination Hall? Share Your Experience by haiti007(m): 3:52am On May 10, 2020
I wasn't caught tho.

I never cheated in secondary school, I see no reason to do such.

But I cheated during the utme exam I wrote years back. It was a paper and pencil test and my friends had sent answers into my phone, I'd no where to write it as we were only advised to come with pencil only, paper for calculations will be provided by the school.

So I decided to go in with the phone, but where to hid it was another problem. Finally, I decided to hold it and proceeded to the NCDC for scanning. I held it with my photo card wrapped around it. When i got to where the officers was, I raised my hands so as to make them search me. Fortunately I scaled through their section and had make way into the exam hall. On that day, I don't think o spent up to a hour on the exam.

Las las, I failed jare.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating In An Examination Hall? Share Your Experience by Lamanii22(f): 7:33pm On May 11, 2020
haiti007:
I wasn't caught tho.

I never cheated in secondary school, I see no reason to do such.

But I cheated during the utme exam I wrote years back. It was a paper and pencil test and my friends had sent answers into my phone, I'd no where to write it as we were only advised to come with pencil only, paper for calculations will be provided by the school.

So I decided to go in with the phone, but where to hid it was another problem. Finally, I decided to hold it and proceeded to the NCDC for scanning. I held it with my photo card wrapped around it. When i got to where the officers was, I raised my hands so as to make them search me. Fortunately I scaled through their section and had make way into the exam hall. On that day, I don't think o spent up to a hour on the exam.

Las las, I failed jare.

grin grin... That's one funny thing about jamb lol, even if you cheated you might end up not passing it...

I got caught cheating when I was writing GCE... That was my first and the last time lol. We had literature, I had never done literature before as I was a commercial student. The person that helped me in registering added that subject by mistake... The subject was new to me, so I took my phone into the hall so i could google some stuff I don't know. The external invigilator saw me copying from my phone, he then came over to collect my papers and my phone. I was like I didn't need this subject any way in my mind lol....

The other students asked me to go ahead and beg him, I sha went, God I was so ashamed... And I had never cheated in my entire life before... I went over, I apologized, the first thing he said was "you have a good diction" and that I speak really well.. He asked me why I did it, I now explained. He had compassion on me, he later gave my paper back to me and gave me my phone afterwards...

I had C sha... Thank God I passed it! That's why I'm able to study English language today lol
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating In An Examination Hall? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 19, 2020
Lamanii22:

grin grin... That's one funny thing about jamb lol, even if you cheated you might end up not passing it...

I got caught cheating when I was writing GCE... That was my first and the last time lol. We had literature, I had never done literature before as I was a commercial student. The person that helped me in registering added that subject by mistake... The subject was new to me, so I took my phone into the hall so i could google some stuff I don't know. The external invigilator saw me copying from my phone, he then came over to collect my papers and my phone. I was like I didn't need this subject any way in my mind lol....

The other students asked me to go ahead and beg him, I sha went, God I was so ashamed... And I had never cheated in my entire life before... I went over, I apologized, the first thing he said was "you have a good diction" and that I speak really well.. He asked me why I did it, I now explained. He had compassion on me, he later gave my paper back to me and gave me my phone afterwards...

I had C sha... Thank God I passed it! That's why I'm able to study English language today lol
Waow,congrat dear
Which school?
I can see that from your write up

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Dies In Air India Plane Crash Hours After Posting ‘back To Home’ On Facebook / Eboh Media Shows All Of Igboland In One Video - Igbo Amaka!!! / Indigo Traveller Does Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.