Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,213 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

What Is Near Death Experience? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Near Death Experience? (231 Views)

My Near Death Experience / Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? / Experienced A Near Death Experience? Relate How You Felt During That Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Near Death Experience? by noble2faith(m): 12:44am On May 10, 2020
I greet every nairalanders in peace. My purpose of creating this thread is to enlighten and take many nairalanders out of their ignorance about a terminology known as "Near Death Experience".

I stumbled on a thread on the front page titled "Have You Ever Had a Near Death Experience?". Here is the link to the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5845832/ever-near-death-experience

To my surprise, even the OP of the above thread does not know what "Near Death Experience" is. The experience he/she narrated misinformed others about what "near death experience" is all about and others ignorantly towed his/her path.

What the OP and most of the commenters shared could be termed as "cheat death experience" not "near death experience". The most shocking of all was that after a few nairalanders, who really know what near death experience, educated those that had commented before them and other potential commenters about what "near death experience" is all about, yet many towed the path of the OP. What a height of foolishness! Sorry to say. This is gross stupidity! This really passed a message that an average Nigerian is not teachable at all!

What Is Near Death Experience?

According to Wikipedia, a near-death experience (NDE ) is a profound personal experience associated with death or impending death which researchers claim share similar characteristics. When positive, such experiences may encompass a variety of sensations including detachment from the body, feelings of levitation, total serenity, security, warmth, the experience of absolute dissolution, and the presence of a light. When negative, such experiences may include sensations of anguish and distress.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Near-death_experience

For more info about near-death experience, click the above link or search for videos on YouTube about near-death experiences. Thank you.
Re: What Is Near Death Experience? by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:51am On May 10, 2020
Thanks Op. When I saw the thread, I rushed to open it to read inspiring and educating 'near death experience' but was shocked at what I saw. After patiently reading the first 3 comments of how they escaped death or cheat death I gave up and closed the thread.

A near death experience is an experience where the person has been certified dead by a medical doctor or something. A person dies and then wakes up after some hours. It's a case whereby the spirit leaves the body sometimes to an unknown place or sojourn. There cases where the spirit of the dead person finds his or her self in heaven, hell fire, with dead relations, underworld, a beautiful environment just any way.

Most time people who experience near death are road accident victims, people who got sick and then declared died before they miraculously wakes or return from the dead. Some persons even wakes up in the mortuary.

Noe such persons do return or wake up with stories or revelations of what they encountered while they were away in the other side of the world. They always have a unique message which most times comes with Warnings...

That is what Near Death experience Means.

"If you get the priesthood purified, you will heal a nation"

MUST READ!

Available as from 13th of May.

Good Morning and happy rainy Sunday to you all.

(1) (Reply)

Maritime Schools In Africa / Warning: Stop Buying Things Late At Night, Read My Testimony / Have You Made Mistake In The Past That You Regret Till Today ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.