Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,632 members, 7,816,606 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Segun Odegbami Hits Out At Gernot Rohr (very Brutal) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Segun Odegbami Hits Out At Gernot Rohr (very Brutal) (335 Views)

Segun Odegbami Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today / Segun Odegbami Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today / Rashidi Yekini Was Murdered – Segun Odegbami Reveals Why He Thinks So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Segun Odegbami Hits Out At Gernot Rohr (very Brutal) by emjayyoungwiz12: 6:53am On May 10, 2020
Legendary Super Eagles Player, Segun Odegbami has kicked against the decision of the NFF to renew the contract of National team Coach, Gernot Rohr.

According to reports from AfricanFootball, Segun Odegbami believes that the Super Gaffer hasn't done enough to be handed a new contract and accused the Franco-German of hiding under the Services of Nigerian-English based scout, Tunde Adelakun who has been seen most times attending Premier league Matches.

“I don’t know about the plot to send him packing, I have been an advocate of the end of foreign coaches in Nigerian football and I stand by that,It is very insensitive of people at this time in our history considering where we are now with the coronavirus opening our eyes to the new realities of the world for us to continue to go back to something that has failed us.”

KEEP READING (Some few more brutal words shocked

Re: Segun Odegbami Hits Out At Gernot Rohr (very Brutal) by Conductor261: 7:07am On May 10, 2020
All criticism no solution.
Re: Segun Odegbami Hits Out At Gernot Rohr (very Brutal) by Nobody: 10:09am On May 10, 2020
If they should give this man the job now you will see him failing woefully. Some people criticize without having the knowledge of what they are criticizing

(1) (Reply)

How Coach Okon Converted Me From Defensive Midfielder To A Striker - Oshoala / Free Soccer Tips For Your Betting Success / 4 Times Cristiano Ronaldo Cried During A Match. .........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.