Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options (24096 Views)

Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Phantom X Device (watch Live) / How To Watch Local TV Channels On Phones/laptop Without Internet / Step By Step, How To Setup DSTV Now Mobile App And Watch Live Matches (PICS). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by Elvis8236(m): 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2020
bolanto24:
Op I've downloaded it from the link and also installed it on my phone but it's showing disconnected when I open the app.

Try using another network
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by Elvis8236(m): 8:40am On Jun 13, 2020
Radio Stations Also Available On The Application

Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by Nice202: 7:59pm On Jun 13, 2020
@Elvis8236 pls which channel can I watch Barcelona game
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by makjo900: 8:00am On Jun 14, 2020
Elvis8236:
Not to worry guys, sport channels will be added shortly

Not working on Amazon firestick
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by Elvis8236(m): 9:28am On Jun 14, 2020
makjo900:

Not working on Amazon firestick

You can only use it on Android device
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by makjo900: 9:53am On Jun 14, 2020
Elvis8236:

You can only use it on Android device

When are you updating to be used on TV and Android boxes?
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by meum: 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ok
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by kannex: 9:00am On Jun 15, 2020
Please op help use make we fit download this app for tizen platform ( make we fit watch am for Samsung TV). I can't just imagine installing this app on my Samsung TV and start streaming.

1 Like

Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by nurey(m): 9:38am On Jun 15, 2020
makjo900:

When are you updating to be used on TV and Android boxes?

download it and send to flash, plug into your TV direct or TV box and install from flash.

Or connect your TV to internet and follow the link with your browser and download direct
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by mahkanjuh: 11:31am On Jun 15, 2020
nurey:

download it and send to flash, plug into your TV direct or TV box and install from flash.

Or connect your TV to internet and follow the link with your browser and download direct
I have tried to download through the web browser on the TV, it will say cannot open the file, however if I go to play store on the TV, all the apps install seamlessly
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by nurey(m): 11:38am On Jun 15, 2020
mahkanjuh:

I have tried to download through the web browser on the TV, it will say cannot open the file, however if I go to play store on the TV, all the apps install seamlessly

okay, download and send to an external drive the TV can read (flash or memory card) and try to install from there. To make it easier download ESfile browser from playstore and use it
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by Elvis8236(m): 11:58am On Jun 15, 2020
50+ Sport Channels Available On The Application.
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by mahkanjuh: 12:02pm On Jun 15, 2020
nurey:

okay, download and send to an external drive the TV can read (flash or memory card) and try to install from there. To make it easier download ESfile browser from playstore and use it
Ok boss, thanks boss, I will try this and give feedback
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by moderatedguy: 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2020
krozay:
do you have or know any live streaming app like dis one above that hav video quality options??
Startimes Tv app has video quality options.
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by krozay(m): 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2020
moderatedguy:
Startimes Tv app has video quality options.
but no epl
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by Elvis8236(m): 9:27am On Jun 16, 2020
Watch premier league matches on EPL1-EPL5
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by misB: 10:28am On Jun 16, 2020
Elvis8236:

Please does it have video quality options?
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by Elvis8236(m): 11:44am On Jun 16, 2020
misB:

Please does it have video quality options?

Yes video quality options are available on SD MENU
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by Elvis8236(m): 11:47am On Jun 16, 2020
wildlife9999:

what do you mean by speed on the menu of SD pls explain

It's a menu on the application for low data users, or users with limited internet access
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by GramaCorrector: 1:30am On Jun 17, 2020
Elvis8236:

Your request has been noted, we'll work on it

Op please what stream provider or iptv are you making use of? I really need help. Please
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by Elvis8236(m): 8:05am On Jun 17, 2020
GramaCorrector:

Op please what stream provider or iptv are you making use of? I really need help. Please

For enquires email us here onairtvng@gmail.com
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by DumaEmpire(m): 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
Elvis8236:
Are these sport channels available on the SD option for the custom quality reset?
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by mahkanjuh: 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
nurey:

Thanks so much boss
I did this, and I have installed the app on my smart TV and it opened well, but I cannot view any channel as i noticed I can't scroll on the app to select any of the categories to view anything, even while pressing the direction key on the remote, nothing is moving

1 Like

Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by SUGARSON(m): 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
Elvis8236:
Coming soon.

PLEASE I DIDN'T SEE THE OPTIONS FOR VIDEO QUALITY.
AND THAT'S THE REASON I DOWNLOADED THE APP JUST NOW BUT I CAN'T SEE THE OPTIONS THERE.
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by kannex: 5:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
When will this app be available on Samsung tv please op answer
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by nurey(m): 5:59pm On Jun 17, 2020
mahkanjuh:

Thanks so much boss
I did this, and I have installed the app on my smart TV and it opened well, but I cannot view any channel as i noticed I can't scroll on the app to select any of the categories to view anything, even while pressing the direction key on the remote, nothing is moving

The movement issue you have to fix that on your own. But press every button available on the remote and know what works with the app. I think the op is in a better position to optimize the app to enable that
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
I don't know if its my own app o buh y is natgeo wild speaking a different language dats nt English
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by amijid2012(m): 8:38am On Jun 23, 2020
Please I need the link for the Google App store version
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by tafiya: 10:23am On Jun 23, 2020
Pls link to Google app store for this..
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by Elvis8236(m): 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2020
On Air TV can now be downloaded from Google playstore via the link

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.linkstar.tv
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by Elvis8236(m): 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2020
11 New Sport Channels Included
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by anjilgreat(f): 4:43pm On Jun 23, 2020
Elvis8236:
11 New Sport Channels Included

The sports channels that show live EPL matches are not in SD mode. I steamed an EPL match on two of the EPL Channels on the App but the data consumption was very high and not friendly.

I'll appreciate if you can put more live Football Channels on the SD. I have shared the app with others but they complain on data consumption for live EPL matches. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

UK Residents Can Buy MTN Recharge Cards & Send to Nigeria / Has Anyone Been Able To Buy A New SIM Card Since The Ban Was Lifted? / Whatsapp Adds Payment To Its Messaging App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.