Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? (27325 Views)

Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You / Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic / As A Surgeon, What Is The Most Dangerous Thing You Have Found Inside A Patient? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by eneyoduke(m): 6:39pm On May 16, 2020
My first move will be to relocate to Canada immediately without Buhari knowledge grin cool

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by chima4UK(m): 6:41pm On May 16, 2020
Buy and consume Suya worth 5000NGN.
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:43pm On May 16, 2020
I Will return back to kaduna resume back to School and find a better place in kaduna where i can learn mechanic jeje
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by IamCookie(f): 6:47pm On May 16, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
First things first....

IF U BELIEVE U'LL BE ALIVE AFTER THE PANDEMIC, HIT LIKE.....

For it is written that ," man shall not live by believing alone...so , I decline to HIT like button.
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by gift2xl: 6:47pm On May 16, 2020
Marry new wife, and start new life.

Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 16, 2020
party hard
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by Benwallt(m): 6:59pm On May 16, 2020
Na to waka the whole town with my hand akimbo

2 Likes

Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by Pat081: 7:00pm On May 16, 2020
Am sorry to say this u are animal in human skin and fool like u like ur comment
Great333:
What makes you think you'll be alive when it's over?

Networking Gurus, join me in accumulating ETH with just 3 referrals. Check my signature for a chat
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by StreetPreacher: 7:05pm On May 16, 2020
rottencorpse:
As for me, I'll invite all my relations for a feast with the agenda of thanking God for seeing us through in good heath. What will you do?
I'll hit the streets with the message of Jesus

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 16, 2020
Threesum
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by youngdave78(m): 7:16pm On May 16, 2020
[quote author=rottencorpse post=89381466]As for me, I'll invite all my relations for a feast with the agenda of thanking God for seeing us through in good heath. What will you do?
(Y)
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by fatymore(f): 7:18pm On May 16, 2020
Who can guess what I will do?
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by doctore212(m): 7:20pm On May 16, 2020
Olosho Olosho and Olosho
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 16, 2020
lilbarracuda:
dust my books from the shelf

you didnt read during lockdown when you have nothing to do, it's when things are happening you want to read?

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by Queenserah26(f): 7:28pm On May 16, 2020
Correct goat meat peppersoup grin grin
yanabasee1:
Na to go one better restaurant go order for fresh fish pepper soup... with some green bottles....
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by Sardauna24(m): 7:38pm On May 16, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

looking at the nature of the virus, does it look to you like it will end?

as in, end with zero case worldwide?
Erhm..to end with zero case i dont think that could be possible [url]
MrNipplesLover:

Erhm..to end with zero case i dont think that could be possible [/url]
MrNipplesLover:

Erhm..to end with zero case i dont think that could be possible,but we hope that the virus wont see that long God will see us through...
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by ikorodureporta: 7:52pm On May 16, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
First things first....
IF U BELIEVE U'LL BE ALIVE AFTER THE PANDEMIC, HIT LIKE.....
grin
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by lilbarracuda(m): 7:52pm On May 16, 2020
isthatso:

you didnt read during lockdown when you have nothing to do, it's when things are happening you want to read?

Noise maker!!!
who says I don't have anything I'm doing ATM
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by ayterajah(m): 8:06pm On May 16, 2020
I will go and do the needful
pls don't ask me
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by Midex88(m): 8:09pm On May 16, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
I will hustle for a digital camera and at the same time try to hit it big with 100 Naira every week in bet9ja.. e no bad

Baba coro never teach you lessons that instead of gambling away your money can’t you save it for unforeseen rainy days.

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by YungLasaint(m): 8:22pm On May 16, 2020
It doesn't looks like the virus will go so soon... We need to learn how to live with it and still grind hard.
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by skyfather09(m): 8:26pm On May 16, 2020
rottencorpse:
As for me, I'll invite all my relations for a feast with the agenda of thanking God for seeing us through in good heath. What will you do?
Sharap... is it God that'll cure the virus or scientists?!
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by Omoluabi16(m): 8:36pm On May 16, 2020
Church. I've so missed going to church and experiencing such glorious atmosphere. Next is the beach..

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by Frankcallys(m): 8:39pm On May 16, 2020
Find a good woman and get married
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by AreaFada2: 8:39pm On May 16, 2020
rottencorpse:

Covid-19 may never really be over. Unless all/majority are vaccinated AND the vaccine proves to be long-lasting if the virus doesn't mutate too rapidly.

Extreme caution needed.
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by Stallion93(m): 9:07pm On May 16, 2020
nobaga:

And return to your village!
Yea true, back to my Hometown California grin
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by Magnifque01: 9:16pm On May 16, 2020
grin grin cheesy
tropaz:
I will eat 10,000 Suya
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by hstar: 9:22pm On May 16, 2020
Ryocaj:

Nobody wey u go vote wey no be scam.. except all the current politicians are banned then new set of learned, articulate n qualified people be brought in.. n most importantly.. Capital punishment for anybody that loots.. That is d solution to Nigeria's problems. .
You very correct mehn
Especially the bold, extreme punishment for looters, I swear Na like dat him suppose be
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by hstar: 9:27pm On May 16, 2020
fatymore:
Who can guess what I will do?
Me
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by tropaz(m): 9:28pm On May 16, 2020
Magnifque01:
grin grin cheesy

Join me pls
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by Nana44: 10:31pm On May 16, 2020
I will get laid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dead Rat Found In Bag Of Rice During Economic Hardship / 9 Things That Are Dirtier Than Your Toilet Seat / Beware Of Heatstroke In This Period Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.