Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? (27298 Views)

Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You / Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic / As A Surgeon, What Is The Most Dangerous Thing You Have Found Inside A Patient? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by Hardebaryor(m): 5:21pm On May 16, 2020
Drink water
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by MansoryMX(m): 5:21pm On May 16, 2020
AsomArchitectNG:
Praise God...
|
4bedroom residential accommodation visualized and designed by AsomArchitectNG

How much for this design? Tell me here and if possible give me ur IG lemme check it out properly
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by Kokaine(m): 5:23pm On May 16, 2020
vicoloni:
Don't be ignorant this virus is going nowhere. A new streak of it has been found in Wuhan meaning it is mutating.
We are gaining immunity too

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by MansoryMX(m): 5:23pm On May 16, 2020
AsomArchitectNG:
Praise God...
|
4bedroom residential accommodation visualized and designed by AsomArchitectNG

How much for this architecture design? Tell me here and if you have a IG tell me lemme go get a good look at it. Reply ASAP
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by Bimpe29: 5:26pm On May 16, 2020
Bad guy... grin
GOFRONT:
I will invite SARAH over to my apartment..

Make nobody ask me wetin she go come do Abeg because man pikin must change Oil....
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:26pm On May 16, 2020
MansoryMX:

How much for this architecture design? Tell me here and if you have a IG tell me lemme go get a good look at it. Reply ASAP

IG@ asomarchitects
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by simonfynboi(m): 5:26pm On May 16, 2020
Omo my beb go visit all d way from Lagos to abuja... E don tey wey man do exercise...
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by franklytrue(m): 5:28pm On May 16, 2020
Life and activities all around will not continue as usual. The world is rounding up. Vaccination. Id2020. Microchip. Mark of the beast. Let us repent, redress and return back to God. Jesus is coming now, even in this present generation.
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by Flows001(m): 5:30pm On May 16, 2020
I will start preparing my mind to begin my Court Externship after which I will zoom off back to Law School to continue with the brain draining stress. Bar finals oo angry angry. Pls I need your prayers
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by apexc1625: 5:30pm On May 16, 2020
[color=#] 4687483[/color]
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by Ryocaj(m): 5:37pm On May 16, 2020
Victornezzar:
I'll go to Inec office to get my PVC

Apc na scam angry angry
Nobody wey u go vote wey no be scam.. except all the current politicians are banned then new set of learned, articulate n qualified people be brought in.. n most importantly.. Capital punishment for anybody that loots.. That is d solution to Nigeria's problems. .
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by apexc4552: 5:44pm On May 16, 2020
[color=#] 862816[/color]
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by cray91(m): 5:45pm On May 16, 2020
candid advice from a friend. better change route. America Embassy can't help your life now anytime soon ooo
FuckDaMods:
Head to American Embassy for visa, afterwards i go fvck the baddest bitch ever
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by LaIabobo: 5:49pm On May 16, 2020
Spend a day on the beach.

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by Favour22amaka(f): 5:54pm On May 16, 2020
You can make them yourself, do you have to wait ??
yanabasee1:
Na to go one better restaurant go order for fresh fish pepper soup... with some green bottles....
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by bantex4uu(m): 5:56pm On May 16, 2020
If u believe buhari won't be alive hit like....
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by olax02(m): 5:56pm On May 16, 2020
Covid 19 has come to stay just as malaria according to WHO. We should just try to learn how to live with it. Simple.. embarassed
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by Viccur(m): 6:00pm On May 16, 2020
Sleep, wake up, dress up and go to work.
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by chukasson(m): 6:00pm On May 16, 2020
i will do some hot pounding
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by nobaga: 6:01pm On May 16, 2020
Stallion93:
Resume Planning how to desert this Sh!thole of a Country angry

And return to your village!
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by Joefat: 6:02pm On May 16, 2020
Karlifate:
I'll go & pay my tithe to the pastor.

Yeye person grin grin grin
This comment made my day grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by Drizzy5001(m): 6:02pm On May 16, 2020
jeff1607:

You fitn't
u never jam. grin
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by mimee9(f): 6:02pm On May 16, 2020
I think say na only me dey crave fish pepper soup grin
yanabasee1:
Na to go one better restaurant go order for fresh fish pepper soup... with some green bottles....
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by blank(f): 6:03pm On May 16, 2020
Travel. cheesy
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by tillaman(m): 6:09pm On May 16, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
First things first....

IF U BELIEVE U'LL BE ALIVE AFTER THE PANDEMIC, HIT LIKE.....
so what will happen to those of that hit share
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by Liposure: 6:17pm On May 16, 2020
I'm gonna have sex like neva b4
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by Ferdinandu(m): 6:18pm On May 16, 2020
The obvious thing is that you can never know the day you will wake up and they said the virus is no longer there if it will ever come. If it will at all disappear you will one day realise that nobody is talking about covid-19 again but you don't really know the day it stop being an issue
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by Liposure: 6:21pm On May 16, 2020
GOFRONT:
I will invite SARAH over to my apartment..

Make nobody ask me wetin she go come do Abeg because man pikin must change Oil....
e necessary
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by Willy123(m): 6:26pm On May 16, 2020
rottencorpse:
As for me, I'll invite all my relations for a feast with the agenda of thanking God for seeing us through in good heath. What will you do?
l and my family will do a big Thanksgiving to God and after that l will start planning how to leave Nigeria. l learnt a big lesson that you are on your own in this country. Government no send you.
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by StennyB(f): 6:30pm On May 16, 2020
Move to lagos
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by chaloskyx: 6:31pm On May 16, 2020
what feast are you talking about there is nothing to celebrate covid is nothing compared to the impact of the world economy when its over. what you need to be doing right now is saving rigorously.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Premature Ejagulation / Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos / Dead Rat Found In Bag Of Rice During Economic Hardship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.