Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:27 PM

The Dreadful Revelation I Had Last Night - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dreadful Revelation I Had Last Night (845 Views)

✝️The Deep Revelation I Got About Life And Death And My Decision To Serve God✝️ / ! The Dreadful Story Of John-b / Click This Link To Hear The Revelation I Saw About You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Dreadful Revelation I Had Last Night by TheBusinessHub: 9:55am On May 11, 2020
SouthNigerian:

Hhmmm... Am writing nothing off, maybe you're right. I've been working hard on a project that'll help unite Africans, the foundation is laid already. Just a few resources are needed to complete my mission. I sleep and wake with this mission in mind.

That's what it's about whenever you see chaos. It's telling you to get ready for serious reorganisation, to relocation, change of plans etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Types Of People In Every Church (opinion) / [BREAKING] COVID-19: A New Variant Awaits Every Discovered Vaccine, Says Adeboye / Two Pastors Fighting Over Preaching Spot On The Street (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.