Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House (80360 Views)

See The Lagos Priest Suspended By The Catholic Church For Banning Igbo Songs In / Picture Of Turkey-Based Nigerian Man In A Bottle, Buried In Front Of His House / Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 10, 2020
SpecialAgent:

Shut up crack head, a man who truly wished to serve God was denied the chance to do so effectively and you are here spewing bullshyt. Some times you should learn to keep ur toxicity to urself

Lol. ..look at you

4 Likes

Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 10, 2020
NwaEnugwuukwu:

The way you painted the whole thing previously made me to comment the way I did.

But there're many Congregations out there looking for people. Though I know that when it comes to joining Priesthood many Aspirants are always selective. Most will always choose being a Diocesan priest over a Religious priest, and most Dioceses in Nigeria have a lot Priests these days which have resulted in making the entry process very difficult. So the easiest way to become a Diocesan priest these days is joining immediately after your Primary school education, joining after Secondary school education is always difficult.

For the politics part you talked about, there's politics everywhere and in everything we do in life.

About poor man or rich man being the chairman of CMO or chairlady of CWO depends, but wealthy people always influence things in our society. You will always see that in any African churches.

It's very wrong to see Pastors/Priests as Jesus Christ. They're humans and must disappoint your expections in one way or the other.
Thanks.
My Paris priest told me to be careful about the congregations I applied to, because many of them do not have a strong seat in Rome, while many of them don't have valid authority from the Bishop, etc, such congregations can expel you in the theology level just to have fewer seminarians to ordain, because they were not that popular or rich in terms of ordaining priests or having parishes on their own, etc, just things like that.
About being a religious priest, Sir, I really tried my best. I applied to Somascan, Claratians, Dominican, Capuchin, Redemptorist (the Vocations director told me they are on recession because of financial status, etc so they have not been accepting application letter for two years) and for the rest, I went for the first encounter and second encounter, which I spent 3 days in the mission house. Only God knows why I was not admitted. I have to move on, IT IS NOT A DO OR DIE AFFAIR. if that is HIS WILL, then who am I to twist it.
And for joining the seminary after primary, that will only help if you have the connections needed. We know about 35 of the aspirants that attended the same minor seminary school that we wrote the entrance exam in, but, during the day of our interview, we didn't see many of them, they didn't even pass the simple examination but they attended the minor seminary school. When I met one of them who failed on my way to park, we discussed, but, but, but, he said he is only trying his best because he knows that he is going no where, even if he came out in flying colors, that they won't grant him admission. He was the one that told me to call all the priest I know to assist rather than me depending on my intelligence or education. He really said many things which I believed. So Bro/Sir. We are in the world of who knows who. No connection nothing for you. I just pray I succeed with the NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE. I have to make a living nah!!!
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 10, 2020
Organicist95:

Thank God you weren't admitted into the seminary

You nag alot
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Funny you.
Airing my experience or encounter is not a NAG oooo
Moreover everybody do share his or her experience on Nairaland, isn't it?
Why can't I do so?
Don't forget, quietness is not a qualification for an Apostle or Disciple of Christ.

3 Likes

Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Freebills12: 4:18pm On May 10, 2020
stevmatt15:

I tried it 3 years, but since me and my four friends no get top priests to speak to Vocations director on our behalf nor write a befitting or convincing recommendation to him, we are just here looking for work, we even left polytechnic to pursue this seminary admission, we passed their entrance examinations, but what happened then, they even gave admission to someone who failed the test. Nigerian Catholic Church Leaders. MAY GOD JUDGE US ALL. AMEN.

GUY JUST SAY THE TRUTH 'YOU FAILED THE ENTRANCE EXAM'. THE BEST WAY TO GET ADDMISSION IS AFTER PRIMARY SIX . AS AN ADULT WHO HAS EXPERIENCED ALL THE GLORIES OF THIS WORLD, IT IS ALWAYS DIFFICULT....

2 Likes

Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Damseldammie(f): 4:19pm On May 10, 2020
You can't stop a person to stop doing what they want to do, they will just start lying to you to continue doing it.... An adulterous woman who doesn't kill herself will kill her husband.... Abani lójú jé obìnrin

1 Like

Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Emmanuelcann: 4:20pm On May 10, 2020
Organicist95:

Thank God you weren't admitted into the seminary

You nag alot
This is typical! The man was asked to explain and he did. Just because what he exposed is not favourable to you, you have chosen to spew your bias and expose yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 10, 2020
Freebills12:

GUY JUST SAY THE TRUTH 'YOU FAILED THE ENTRANCE EXAM'. THE BEST WAY TO GET ADDMISSION IS AFTER PRIMARY SIX . AS AN ADULT WHO HAS EXPERIENCED ALL THE GLORIES OF THIS WORLD, IT IS ALWAYS DIFFICULT....

If it wasn't my anger who deleted their SMS, I would have screenshot it for u, OK?
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 10, 2020
Emmanuelcann:
This is typical! The man was asked to explain and he did. Just because what he exposed is not favourable to you, you have chosen to spew your bias and expose yourself.

1 Like

Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by PigTormentor: 4:24pm On May 10, 2020
It's a normal thing.
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by EgunMogaji2: 4:26pm On May 10, 2020
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Awesomefred32(m): 4:27pm On May 10, 2020
lipsrsealed Konji is respecter of no man

1 Like

Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:28pm On May 10, 2020
The bible in 1 tim 3:1-2 among other things stipulated that a bishop (pastor or Rev father) must be husband of one wife, but this church of satan paterned after hell, preach and practise celibacy of the priest against bible injunction, yet their priests will never allow young girls and married women to rest. Pope even has 8 women as cook and they live in his villa as if male cook are scarce in Rome. cfountainoftruth@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 10, 2020
stevmatt15:

Brother, I am a devout Catholic, I didn't say a priest didn't write any for me, but the one they requested must come from your parish priest, I mean your present parish priest, so we did by getting one from our parish priest, but what you don't understand is that, we were 75 that came to the exam to which 35 passed, now out of that 35, do you think they are going to choose on merit, NO, they won't. because they only need at least 5-8 persons to be admitted that year. they. So let's see it this way. If the Bishop, vicar General, assistant to the Bishop, treasural, secretary, or those lecturers in the seminary school gave a list of those they recommended or suggested or wished to join the seminary, do you think the Vocation directors will drop those candidate to choose we that only came with a recommendation letter from a priest we are not that acquainted to, remember that even the Vocation directors has his own cherish candidate including the people his friends wishes to include in the seminary. THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENT THAT YOU ARE AN ALTAR SERVER IN A PARISH AND THAT YOU ARE A RELATIVE OF A PARISH PRIEST. I hope u definitely understand where I base my word? The same politics plays in recruiting soldiers, police, custom, etc is been played the worse in church. I believe you are a Nigerian, well, since none of your relatives has experience it, you may think I am lying. I still have the recommendation letters two priest gave to me here. Have you ever seen a poor and educated and intelligent man become the PRESIDENT OF THE CATHOLIC MEN ORGANISATION, or a poor woman become a Leader in the women organisation?
No, you must be rich and well connected, some women do sleep with priests to get that position, which is likely to be the reason the wife of this man died on bed with a priest. My brother, stop seeing those white garment men as Jesus. Many but not all are Jezebel's Husband AHAB. I REST MY CASE.

I pray God forgives you

Kindly list the names of women you know that do sleep with priests just to be made president of Catholic women organization...

If you cannot mention one name then...pray for God to forgive you!

Simply because you weren't admitted into the seminary doesn't mean you are better or more intelligent than those there...

Simply because you weren't admitted doesn't mean you should start telling lies about things you don't have evidence on

3 Likes

Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by mu2sa2: 4:30pm On May 10, 2020
stevmatt15:

Brother, I am a devout Catholic, I didn't say a priest didn't write any for me, but the one they requested must come from your parish priest, I mean your present parish priest, so we did by getting one from our parish priest, but what you don't understand is that, we were 75 that came to the exam to which 35 passed, now out of that 35, do you think they are going to choose on merit, NO, they won't. because they only need at least 5-8 persons to be admitted that year. they. So let's see it this way. If the Bishop, vicar General, assistant to the Bishop, treasural, secretary, or those lecturers in the seminary school gave a list of those they recommended or suggested or wished to join the seminary, do you think the Vocation directors will drop those candidate to choose we that only came with a recommendation letter from a priest we are not that acquainted to, remember that even the Vocation directors has his own cherish candidate including the people his friends wishes to include in the seminary. THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENT THAT YOU ARE AN ALTAR SERVER IN A PARISH AND THAT YOU ARE A RELATIVE OF A PARISH PRIEST. I hope u definitely understand where I base my word? The same politics plays in recruiting soldiers, police, custom, etc is been played the worse in church. I believe you are a Nigerian, well, since none of your relatives has experience it, you may think I am lying. I still have the recommendation letters two priest gave to me here. Have you ever seen a poor and educated and intelligent man become the PRESIDENT OF THE CATHOLIC MEN ORGANISATION, or a poor woman become a Leader in the women organisation?
No, you must be rich and well connected, some women do sleep with priests to get that position, which is likely to be the reason the wife of this man died on bed with a priest. My brother, stop seeing those white garment men as Jesus. Many but not all are Jezebel's Husband AHAB. I REST MY CASE.
I believe you 100%. It's forthright people like you that ought to be priests, but in a hypocritical system you have little or no chance.

2 Likes

Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by favour32(m): 4:32pm On May 10, 2020
Afungo:

What abt the ladies sleeping with someone's husband
That one na blessing.
So many rich married men don upgrade many poor girls lives grin

1 Like

Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by brownemmanuel43(m): 4:33pm On May 10, 2020
I dont know why most men of God, their weakness is always women

1 Like

Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by KanuSE: 4:36pm On May 10, 2020
gift2xl:
Anyone sleeping with someone's wife is bringing curse upon themselves.

But stolen kisses are the sweetest. grin
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by EdiskyHarry: 4:40pm On May 10, 2020
Her body should be cremated
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by KanuSE: 4:40pm On May 10, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
I dont know why most men of God, their weakness is always women

Na the power of pussygrin, that hidden treasure na power hauz... wallahi! grin
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Antichristus: 4:41pm On May 10, 2020
stevmatt15:

I tried it for 3 years, (just gave up this year) but since me and my four friends no get top priests to speak to Vocations director on our behalf nor write a befitting or convincing recommendation to him, we are just here looking for work, we even left polytechnic to pursue this seminary admission, we passed their entrance examinations, but what happened then, they even gave admission to someone who failed the test. Nigerian Catholic Church Leaders. MAY GOD JUDGE US ALL. AMEN.

@the bolden and coloured text. The director of vocations probably saw through you. In a country with high rate of unemployment, many people have turned to the church ministry, becoming priests. They called themselves. The highlighted text shows you were exploring the priesthood to evade unemployment.

4 Likes

Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by ekensi01: 4:41pm On May 10, 2020
nifemi25:
In other words she was killed by prick.....died in active service

Jah bless u for simplifying the story
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by fortunechy(m): 4:42pm On May 10, 2020
They even wear her chaplet on her coffin
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Oksman(m): 4:42pm On May 10, 2020
stevmatt15:

How did Jesus chose His twelves Apostles.
Am sure your problem is with the Catholic Church not with me as an individual. Remember I said we were 75 that came for the exam, 35 out of 75 passed the exam, but only 8 persons were admitted, so the rest were like me too.? Not genuine to serve God, you say?
Anyway, what has happened has happened, I still have my life. Same body, same Spirit. If they rejected me for some reasons, so others were rejected for a reason, right?
Just tell me you are making mockery of me. I will gladly accept it.

I am not mocking you and would never do, but only stating the obvious, that if God actually called you to work for him in his vineyard you will still manifest! "Who says it and it comes to pass if the Lord does not approve of it"? (Lamentation 3:37) Be hopeful and do not sulk until he makes way for you. Wish you the best.
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by chukel(m): 4:42pm On May 10, 2020
stevmatt15:

I read all you wrote. Your experience may not be a lie, however everything you wrote here is based on assumption. So many "IFs". No evidence. Since you didn't secure the admission, you assumed there was some form of favoritism. You may not be wrong. There may have been. But you cannot come to the public to type with certainty based on assumptions.

2 Likes

Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by kimjessey2019: 4:42pm On May 10, 2020
Inside parish house� dude get balls oh.
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by chukel(m): 4:42pm On May 10, 2020
It's should end at suspension. The priest should be charged for murder.
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 10, 2020
chukel:
I read all you wrote. Your experience may not be a lie, however everything you wrote here is based on assumption. So many "IFs". No evidence. Since you didn't secure the admission, you assumed there was some form of favoritism. You may not be wrong. There may have been. But you cannot come to the public to type with certainty based on assumptions.
It is not an assumption, 2 Catholic priests told me this including 3 theological seminarians. So with my encounter I have to believe it.
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by emeshot: 4:50pm On May 10, 2020
KevMitnick:
Hmmm...The priest is getting off easy. Must be very influential. I see this as a case of a woman who did not love the man she married, it must have been a marriage of convenience, that is she simply married the man that was available to her. It's also possible that the priest doles out a lot of money to her. She was willing to risk it all, not minding the consequences, not to forget how she desperately destroyed evidence of her infidelity. See people playing with fire.

You must be naive,fear women

1 Like

Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Chirowman(m): 4:51pm On May 10, 2020
died in active service
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Antichristus: 4:51pm On May 10, 2020
sylve11:
I wouldn't want to talk about this because I wasn't there, even if I was there, I wouldn't say anything because I ain't judge. But I think this bad act is becoming norm in the Catholic circle. It is well. sad cool

You definitely have said something - “this bad act is becoming norm in the Catholic circle.”���
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Jamesbiodun(m): 4:57pm On May 10, 2020
She Bleep cross expresswink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol / Lisa, Esther Ajayi Daughter's Birthday Party Dress (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.