Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,059 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House (80363 Views)

See The Lagos Priest Suspended By The Catholic Church For Banning Igbo Songs In / Picture Of Turkey-Based Nigerian Man In A Bottle, Buried In Front Of His House / Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 10, 2020
NwaEnugwuukwu:

I just went through all your comments here and the only thing I will advise you is to forget about becoming a priest. Just go and finish your HND program, get a job and serve God through other ways.

Thanks.
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Terz4christ: 7:56pm On May 10, 2020
Bobgattii:
something I have observed about Catholics, u hardly see them defending their priests over issues like this..... But this other guys (Protestant) , hmmmm! make I know talk before them attack me
Irrelevant talk.
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Terz4christ: 8:01pm On May 10, 2020
Organicist95:

Thank God you weren't admitted into the seminary

You nag alot
If its pastors now ,you will open your mouth wide and be everywhere nagging. This catholics no get wetin them know.
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 10, 2020
Terz4christ:

If its pastors now ,you will open your mouth wide and be everywhere nagging. This catholics no get wetin them know.
okay
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Terz4christ: 8:07pm On May 10, 2020
Organicist95:

I pray God forgives you

Kindly list the names of women you know that do sleep with priests just to be made president of Catholic women organization...

If you cannot mention one name then...pray for God to forgive you! no

Simply because you weren't admitted into the seminary doesn't mean you are better or more intelligent than those there...

Simply because you weren't admitted doesn't mean you should start telling lies about things you don't have evidence on
What evidence do you have when you accuse men of God , now its catholic church you re here trying to defend the indefensible.

Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by NextBuhari: 8:09pm On May 10, 2020
gift2xl:
Anyone sleeping someone's wife, is bringing curse upon themselves.
How about those sleeping with someone's daughter? What awaits them?
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Tango123: 8:12pm On May 10, 2020
Ishilove:

I am surprised that this kind of nepotism exists in the seminary and by extension the Catholic Church. I would have thought they will be happy to even have your applications. Later later when the one who failed starts misbehaving people will start casting aspersions on the church of God, not knowing the dubious way the person got admitted in the first place.

God is the judge of all. You can still serve God in other capacities so don't be discouraged.

Do what extent do you know if the man who told the story you are commenting on is saying the truth?
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Terz4christ: 8:13pm On May 10, 2020
Henri8:
They even put rosary on her neck.
What is Rosary?
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Terz4christ: 8:16pm On May 10, 2020
ReubenE:
[/b]

Don't join priesthood to deceive yourself because you are not priest like, and may end up like the one we are reading about today.

@bold, you are calling out a woman's name in public forum because you "heard" an accusation about her sleeping with a priest in your compound.

When the priest was confronted, did he confess to committing the heinous crime you accuse the woman of?

You're not clever at all. What if they sue you for this comment? Will your defense be relied on hearing the accusation in your compound?
Someone tested you and you failed woefully like a dead wood.

Is this how you will hear confessions from your congregation as a priest, then go into town and start gossiping by calling names? I don't think you can keep that sacred order as a priest.

You even contradicted yourself by claiming you don't just talk from hearsay, whereas, everything you said is based on hearsay.

Was the woman caught or her husband or whatever accused her based on suspicion.

Assembly of God pastor settling marital dispute is not enough evidence for you to go on cyberspace to call names.

If the woman was caught sleeping with a priest, is it the function of Assembly of God pastor to settle it, or the Function of the Bishop to discipline the priest?

For an outsider (Assembly of God pastor) to intervene in a weighty accusation, it is an indication that the details are shaky.
You as an intending priest now relied on that to call out someone's mother on the Internet to back your lame argument.

I dey vex for you
When you come hear attacking pastors with unsubstantiated claims out of jealousy, who used to complain to you. Its your turn see how it taste, your own pill. Catholics
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by thorpido(m): 8:21pm On May 10, 2020
Lamanii22:

Maybe he is one of 'em simps lol.... She might have other great qualities to him... Someone that has pneumonia to is cheating... At the detriment of her own health.. Some women sha...
There have been cases of people on admission in the hospital having sex with their partners or nurses.Some people just allow the urge take over their reasoning.
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Terz4christ: 8:23pm On May 10, 2020
buikem2:

They didn't admit you and you became this ugly and bitter in attitude.
Omo, thank God you were not admitted oh. This attitude would've made you a terrible priest
Thank God he was delivered from catholic priesthood.
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by judecares1(m): 8:28pm On May 10, 2020
Which of the congregation did you apply to ?are you sure of what you saying and be able defend this when called upon?

stevmatt15:

Those who truly wish to serve God were denied admission into the missionary schools, because they had no connection while those who........... In fact God be the only judge of us all.
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by judecares1(m): 8:29pm On May 10, 2020
Am really interested in what you just said,can u pm?

stevmatt15:

I tried it for 3 years, (just gave up this year) but since me and my four friends no get top priests to speak to Vocations director on our behalf nor write a befitting or convincing recommendation to him, that we are not just here looking for work, we even left polytechnic to pursue this seminary admission, we passed their entrance examinations, but what happened then, they even gave admission to someone who failed the test. Nigerian Catholic Church Leaders. MAY GOD JUDGE US ALL. AMEN.
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Ishilove: 8:33pm On May 10, 2020
Tango123:

Do what extent do you know if the man who told the story you are commenting on is saying the truth?
It goes both ways
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 10, 2020
judecares1:

Am really interested in what you just said,can u pm?

Pm? It can only work if you email me.
Is there any other means of pm's?
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by kasim155: 8:43pm On May 10, 2020
stevmatt15:

I tried it for 3 years, (just gave up this year) but since me and my four friends no get top priests to speak to Vocations director on our behalf nor write a befitting or convincing recommendation to him, that we are not just here looking for work, we even left polytechnic to pursue this seminary admission, we passed their entrance examinations, but what happened then, they even gave admission to someone who failed the test. Nigerian Catholic Church Leaders. MAY GOD JUDGE US ALL. AMEN.

I never knew dis kind of thing still exist in Catholic Church. I tot they will be glad to accept so many persons into d seminary without been bias to any applicants.

1 Like

Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 10, 2020
judecares1:

Which of the congregation did you apply to ?are you sure of what you saying and be able defend this when called upon?

Below are the religious congregations I applied to, and there responses.

Dominican : I sent them my application through a Dominican priest, but they didn't gave me a feedback, when I went to submit my application letter to the DISCALLED CAMERLITE, the same Dominican priest saw me and asked me why I came to the priestly ordination which the Camerlite Bishop from MALAWI was CHIEF ORDINATION, I told him why I was there, he told me to go and complete my HND if at all I want to join those top congregations. In fact, pls read my screenshot.
Note : I am only afraid of applying to new congratulations because of the big money involved. Like LITTLE LAMP, I heard they pay school fees through their nose.

I can defend it, moreover you should see my recommendation and attestation letters I pictured in my previous comments. All I said is what happened to me. I never painted anything on my assumption.
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 10, 2020
kasim155:

I never knew dis kind of thing still exist in Catholic Church. I tot they will be glad to accept so many persons into d seminary without been bias to any applicants.

Some Dioceses will accept, but not in the Eastern part of Nigeria.
We were 102 candidates that came to CLARETIAN MISSIONARY for the first encounter.

1 Like

Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by jayaim: 8:58pm On May 10, 2020
U have said it @ll. I attended serminary i had 1st hand experience. Most of the priest womanised, smoked & drink. Am a Catholic but then i have to say the truth. If many Catholics get to know about the history of the Catholic church u will stop going to church. They have many secrets they are hiding in the Vatican. People use religion to cover up thier evil deeds. Not only Catholics.
stevmatt15:

Brother, I am a devout Catholic, I didn't say a priest didn't write any for me, but the one they requested must come from your parish priest, I mean your present parish priest, so we did by getting one from our parish priest, but what you don't understand is that, we were 75 that came to the exam to which 35 passed, now out of that 35, do you think they are going to choose on merit, NO, they won't. because they only need at least 5-8 persons to be admitted that year. they. So let's see it this way. If the Bishop, vicar General, assistant to the Bishop, treasural, secretary, or those lecturers in the seminary school gave a list of those they recommended or suggested or wished to join the seminary, do you think the Vocation directors will drop those candidate to choose we that only came with a recommendation letter from a priest we are not that acquainted to, remember that even the Vocation directors has his own cherish candidate including the people his friends wishes to include in the seminary. THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENT THAT YOU ARE AN ALTAR SERVER IN A PARISH AND THAT YOU ARE A RELATIVE OF A PARISH PRIEST. I hope u definitely understand where I base my word? The same politics plays in recruiting soldiers, police, custom, etc is been played the worse in church. I believe you are a Nigerian, well, since none of your relatives has experience it, you may think I am lying. I still have the recommendation letters two priest gave to me here. Have you ever seen a poor and educated and intelligent man become the PRESIDENT OF THE CATHOLIC MEN ORGANISATION, or a poor woman become a Leader in the women organisation?
No, you must be rich and well connected, some women do sleep with priests to get that position, which is likely to be the reason the wife of this man died on bed with a priest. My brother, stop seeing those white garment men as Jesus. Many but not all are Jezebel's Husband AHAB. I REST MY CASE.
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Thonypadua(m): 9:00pm On May 10, 2020
SpecialAgent:

Shut up crack head, a man who truly wished to serve God was denied the chance to do so effectively and you are here spewing bullshyt. Some times you should learn to keep ur toxicity to urself
if truly you wish to serve God, Humility is the greatest virtue as always taught in Roman Catholic.
your reactions here is part of why deprived u the entry, this is actually everyone parishioners sees you.
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by International28: 9:02pm On May 10, 2020
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by judecares1(m): 9:04pm On May 10, 2020
But do you know that u can't join any religious congregation when you still in school?

Am very much interested in this your gist

Please pm me

quote author=stevmatt15 post=89408237]

Dominican : I sent them my application through a Dominican priest, but they didn't gave me a feedback, when I went to submit my application letter to the DISCALLED CAMERLITE, the same Dominican priest saw me and asked me why I came to the priestly ordination which the Camerlite Bishop from MALAWI was CHIEF ORDINATION, I told him why I was there, he told me to go and complete my HND if at all I want to join those top congregations. In fact, pls read my screenshot.
Note : I am only afraid of applying to new congratulations because of the big money involved. Like LITTLE LAMP, I heard they pay school fees through their nose.

I can defend it, moreover you should see my recommendation and attestation letters I pictured in my previous comments. All I said is what happened to me. I never painted anything on my assumption. [/quote]
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 10, 2020
jayaim:
U have said it @ll. I attended serminary i had 1st hand experience. Most of the priest womanised, smoked & drink. Am a Catholic but then i have to say the truth. If many Catholics get to know about the history of the Catholic church u will stop going to church. They have many secrets they are hiding in the Vatican. People use religion to cover up thier evil deeds. Not only Catholics.
People will never know until the truth being told.

My mom told me what a priest told her, my Aunt too did, but do you know that, when they called this priest to assist me He did absolutely nothing, even to go through my application letter and do some vocational correction. He didn't, I tried it alone, no priest was that encouraging. It was only seminarians that was assisting. What do I need to say self. My mouth is filled with words about how corrupt they are. So it is only God that will see us through.
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 10, 2020
judecares1:
But do you know that u can't join any religious congregation when you still in school?

Am very much interested in this your gist

Please pm me

quote author=stevmatt15 post=89408237]

I can defend it, moreover you should see my recommendation and attestation letters I pictured in my previous comments. All I said is what happened to me. I never painted anything on my assumption.

I really don't know you, but am not scared of messaging you. Because I didn't say any lie. Am not a liar.
Please if you don't mind, go through my comments again. I said I completed my ND program before applying in the first place during my industrial training. I have an upper credit in mass communication. So I kept trying even as my set went back to complete their HND education. OR must I complete my HND, GO FOR SERVICE before applying,? AT OLD AGE? IS THAT ENCOURAGING?

Please check that screenshot

Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by judecares1(m): 9:19pm On May 10, 2020
Ok

quote author=stevmatt15 post=89408910]

I really don't know you, but am not scared of messaging you. Because I didn't say any lie (you can text me on 09013264883, or my facebook username is STEV MATT. with a hairy picture.)
Please if you don't mind, go through my comments again. I said I completed my ND program before applying in the first place during my industrial training. I have an upper credit in mass communication. So I kept trying even as my set went back to complete their HND education. OR must I complete my HND, GO FOR SERVICE before applying,? AT OLD AGE? IS THAT ENCOURAGING?

Please check that screenshot[/quote]
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by tunize(m): 9:33pm On May 10, 2020
Lamanii22:
Will someone like her now make heaven?
She might only God can determine that.
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by ReubenE(m): 9:33pm On May 10, 2020
One4me:

Make your submissions without attacking his person.
In a normal and fair situation, "learning the ropes" would not be necessary, if things were to be done strictly on merit.

You asked for names, he gave you names...and now you are criticising him and attacking him for giving you names!
What kind of person are you sef? angry angry angry
@bold

There is nothing normal or abnormal about 30 candidates applying for 10 available positions.
Interests always outnumber opportunity. It is just the natural order of things.
Not everybody that wants to become a priest that will end up as a priest even in the societies we consider to be normal.

Again, I never attacked his person. I only needed to be emphatic and pragmatic for him to go back to the drawing board. However, if he considers my opinion to be abrasive, then I am sorry.

Lastly, I want to advise that you take a closer look at the monikers you mention at all times.
I'm not the one that asked him to mention names. I will never do that.
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Tango123: 9:33pm On May 10, 2020
Ishilove:

It goes both ways

I am happy you know that it goes both ways
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by ReubenE(m): 9:43pm On May 10, 2020
Terz4christ:

When you come hear attacking pastors with unsubstantiated claims out of jealousy, who used to complain to you. Its your turn see how it taste, your own pill. Catholics

@bold

Do you know me? Have you read my comments on this platform before? Did I declare that I am a Catholic? Do you have the slightest idea if I am a Christian? Surely your next thought would be my moniker.

You accused me of making unsubstantiated claims yet you are the guilty party.

Have you seen where I criticised pastors for things they did not do, to the point of being jealous?

Uncle, not every commentator here is interested in those childish ethnic and religious games/arguments here
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by buikem2: 9:49pm On May 10, 2020
stevmatt15:

Sorry for that, I was only expressing my feeling
You will do the same, if you were in my shoes.

Everyone can't be taken. If a diocese has money to take 10 in a year and there are 500 applications, it's normal that 490 will be rejected. Not because they are bad but just happens.

Now imagine 490 of them being bitter and claiming that ojoro was done.
The way I see this, if they didn't pick me, it's a sign God wants me elsewhere. I'll thank God sef even if I wanted it. Bashing people that refuse you isn't maturity.
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by KiggerLomo(m): 9:50pm On May 10, 2020
stevmatt15:

Try other diocese or missions

1 Like

Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by omowaleola(f): 9:53pm On May 10, 2020
stevmatt15:

Brother, I am a devout Catholic, I didn't say a priest didn't write any for me, but the one they requested must come from your parish priest, I mean your present parish priest, so we did by getting one from our parish priest, but what you don't understand is that, we were 75 that came to the exam to which 35 passed, now out of that 35, do you think they are going to choose on merit, NO, they won't. because they only need at least 5-8 persons to be admitted that year. they. So let's see it this way. If the Bishop, vicar General, assistant to the Bishop, treasural, secretary, or those lecturers in the seminary school gave a list of those they recommended or suggested or wished to join the seminary, do you think the Vocation directors will drop those candidate to choose we that only came with a recommendation letter from a priest we are not that acquainted to, remember that even the Vocation directors has his own cherish candidate including the people his friends wishes to include in the seminary. THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENT THAT YOU ARE AN ALTAR SERVER IN A PARISH AND THAT YOU ARE A RELATIVE OF A PARISH PRIEST. I hope u definitely understand where I base my word? The same politics plays in recruiting soldiers, police, custom, etc is been played the worse in church. I believe you are a Nigerian, well, since none of your relatives has experience it, you may think I am lying. I still have the recommendation letters two priest gave to me here. Have you ever seen a poor and educated and intelligent man become the PRESIDENT OF THE CATHOLIC MEN ORGANISATION, or a poor woman become a Leader in the women organisation?
No, you must be rich and well connected, some women do sleep with priests to get that position, which is likely to be the reason the wife of this man died on bed with a priest. My brother, stop seeing those white garment men as Jesus. Many but not all are Jezebel's Husband AHAB. I REST MY CASE.

No wonder you couldn't get through to the seminary�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol / Lisa, Esther Ajayi Daughter's Birthday Party Dress (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.