Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House (80359 Views)

See The Lagos Priest Suspended By The Catholic Church For Banning Igbo Songs In / Picture Of Turkey-Based Nigerian Man In A Bottle, Buried In Front Of His House / Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 10, 2020
stevmatt15:

Those who truly wish to serve God were denied admission into the missionary schools, because they had no connection while those who........... In fact God be the only judge of us all.

You just made a valid point brother.
My nephew tried but he was not given admission.
I think God knows best

1 Like

Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by mechanics(m): 9:58pm On May 10, 2020
Hmmmmm, she lied thinking she will have time to repent, but she didn't, it's a lesson for people to learn from.
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 10, 2020
stevmatt15:

Brother, I am a devout Catholic, I didn't say a priest didn't write any for me, but the one they requested must come from your parish priest, I mean your present parish priest, so we did by getting one from our parish priest, but what you don't understand is that, we were 75 that came to the exam to which 35 passed, now out of that 35, do you think they are going to choose on merit, NO, they won't. because they only need at least 5-8 persons to be admitted that year. they. So let's see it this way. If the Bishop, vicar General, assistant to the Bishop, treasural, secretary, or those lecturers in the seminary school gave a list of those they recommended or suggested or wished to join the seminary, do you think the Vocation directors will drop those candidate to choose we that only came with a recommendation letter from a priest we are not that acquainted to, remember that even the Vocation directors has his own cherish candidate including the people his friends wishes to include in the seminary. THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENT THAT YOU ARE AN ALTAR SERVER IN A PARISH AND THAT YOU ARE A RELATIVE OF A PARISH PRIEST. I hope u definitely understand where I base my word? The same politics plays in recruiting soldiers, police, custom, etc is been played the worse in church. I believe you are a Nigerian, well, since none of your relatives has experience it, you may think I am lying. I still have the recommendation letters two priest gave to me here. Have you ever seen a poor and educated and intelligent man become the PRESIDENT OF THE CATHOLIC MEN ORGANISATION, or a poor woman become a Leader in the women organisation?
No, you must be rich and well connected, some women do sleep with priests to get that position, which is likely to be the reason the wife of this man died on bed with a priest. My brother, stop seeing those white garment men as Jesus. Many but not all are Jezebel's Husband AHAB. I REST MY CASE.

But you just called your self A Catholic ? You should be deplomatic in your Narrative if you are. You once served on the alter . PLease Protect your priests.

1 Like

Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 10, 2020
Thonypadua:
if truly you wish to serve God, Humility is the greatest virtue as always taught in Roman Catholic.
your reactions here is part of why deprived u the entry, this is actually everyone parishioners sees you.

Seriously, you guys are proving that young semenerian you rejected right. You are in so much rush to cover ur fellow parishioners assess that you did not even notice I wasn't the one in question. You quoted the wrong person LMAO grin

P.S Incase you are wondering, you are the second person grin

1 Like

Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Timsilver(m): 10:13pm On May 10, 2020
stevmatt15:

Brother, I am a devout Catholic, I didn't say a priest didn't write any for me, but the one they requested must come from your parish priest, I mean your present parish priest, so we did by getting one from our parish priest, but what you don't understand is that, we were 75 that came to the exam to which 35 passed, now out of that 35, do you think they are going to choose on merit, NO, they won't. because they only need at least 5-8 persons to be admitted that year. they. So let's see it this way. If the Bishop, vicar General, assistant to the Bishop, treasural, secretary, or those lecturers in the seminary school gave a list of those they recommended or suggested or wished to join the seminary, do you think the Vocation directors will drop those candidate to choose we that only came with a recommendation letter from a priest we are not that acquainted to, remember that even the Vocation directors has his own cherish candidate including the people his friends wishes to include in the seminary. THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENT THAT YOU ARE AN ALTAR SERVER IN A PARISH AND THAT YOU ARE A RELATIVE OF A PARISH PRIEST. I hope u definitely understand where I base my word? The same politics plays in recruiting soldiers, police, custom, etc is been played the worse in church. I believe you are a Nigerian, well, since none of your relatives has experience it, you may think I am lying. I still have the recommendation letters two priest gave to me here. Have you ever seen a poor and educated and intelligent man become the PRESIDENT OF THE CATHOLIC MEN ORGANISATION, or a poor woman become a Leader in the women organisation?
No, you must be rich and well connected, some women do sleep with priests to get that position, which is likely to be the reason the wife of this man died on bed with a priest. My brother, stop seeing those white garment men as Jesus. Many but not all are Jezebel's Husband AHAB. I REST MY CASE.

There are many orders in priesthood try others. You must not be a diocesan priest of something.

1 Like

Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 10, 2020
stevmatt15:

You want names, right?
Mrs Linda Chukwu. We heard this during the domestic violence with her husband at my compound. Even the priest was confronted, but an Assemblies of God church pastor intervened and the matter died.
My colleague in airport were I work as a security has caught a priest with a married woman making live love in his car, he bribed them, so as not to go to police station in Enugu Emene station
Do you actually thought I am Dastard. I say what happens not what they say they say and he said.

Am just seeing your post very well. I thank God you were not selected. And one of the main reason you were not selected might had reflected in your Essay "why I want to be a priest" and some oral interviews.i was once an aspirant,but I can vividly tell you you are not matured at all. Okay let's say all those incidents are true, does that justify you to come on social media to be exposing those involved? I see you are not matured at all. And you have a myopic thinking.. you claimed you are a Devoute Catholic, and you come here to betray your faith. Did you go to the Cathesm at all ? . It really beats my wildest imagination how some of you reason , no vocational Director would be impressed to admit you with your way of thinking. Have learnt to protect my priests and parishioners even right from my formative years . .. You will never see other Protestants or Muslims coming on social media to disparage their Clergies no matter what they do. If you want to table something like this , it should be in a Catholic forum , if at all it's needed. We call our selves family but you just betrayed us brother . What's so spectacular about a priest having affairs .. don't you fall your self ? Or are you a saint? If God should mark all our guilt who will survive.? Am so DISSAPOINTED in you. You are not worthy to be called a Catholic not to talk of going to the seminary.. Shame on you brother. You can as well go to Twitter and Instagram and tell the world how your Priest had sex with Mrs Linda Chukwu IDIOT
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 10, 2020
phemy36:

https://mobile.facebook.com/OnlyKoswe/posts/suspended-priest-was-bonking-someones-wife-who-was-found-dead-in-his-house-by-ge/1310606142478038/?_rdc=1&_rdr

I just love this kinda news cheesy

By the way nothing stops the Catholic church from doing away with this hypocritical doctrine, other than the fact that they're scared of losing most of their gullible flock and by extension trillions of dollars in tithe money.

1 Like

Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by raphy(m): 10:45pm On May 10, 2020
how many ppl we that last pics looks like she went to apostolic church there white n blue marching dress.

1 Like

Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by freshboi88: 10:48pm On May 10, 2020
stevmatt15:

Y not enrol as a religious den, if becoming a diocesan priest is difficult.

1 Like

Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by geo4c: 11:07pm On May 10, 2020
stevmatt15:

I really don't know you, but am not scared of messaging you. Because I didn't say any lie (you can text me on 09013264883, or my facebook username is STEV MATT. with a hairy picture.)
Please if you don't mind, go through my comments again. I said I completed my ND program before applying in the first place during my industrial training. I have an upper credit in mass communication. So I kept trying even as my set went back to complete their HND education. OR must I complete my HND, GO FOR SERVICE before applying,? AT OLD AGE? IS THAT ENCOURAGING?

Please check that screenshot

I don't really know what to tell you
But it seems to me you are ready for any attack whatsoever.. Any body that opposes your claim, you will have a counter response
I will try my best not to say much
Nevertheless if they will pick 8 persons out of 35 that passed.. U can't b so sure to be picked though, even if you scored 100%,they are still people that scored 100% and you can't say your grace is bigger than theirs so you were denyed bcux of nepotism and mediocrity
Dat being said

If u are a devoted catholics like u do claim. U should know your basic catechism and it teaches, you don't condemn your priest in such a way in public cuz u feel you were cheated upon

How can you be so sure dat God has destined you to be a catholic priest, don't you think there is genuine reason you are being denied
This is God's work and not employment

Like I said I wouldn't want to say much

Times are hard especially this period.. People do come to the internet with false claim/evidence just to be pitied and be given something from people that hav sympathy to their story

May God help you and may God bless our clergy to work faithfully in God's vineyard

May the Lord be with you

1 Like

Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by kasim155: 11:25pm On May 10, 2020
stevmatt15:

Some Dioceses will accept, but not in the Eastern part of Nigeria.
We were 102 candidates that came to CLARETIAN MISSIONARY for the first encounter.

I will still say please don't give up trying. Just keep on trying or better still u can apply to other part of d country that u know ur chances will be very high.

May God Almighty see u through. Amen

1 Like

Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Rexymania(m): 11:45pm On May 10, 2020
This is an old story na
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Octaves(m): 11:51pm On May 10, 2020
stevmatt15:

Yes Ive seen poor men and women become CWO and CMO President. Many reasons could have played a factor in your non selection and you can't claim to know the criteria by which the selection was done. Things will not always favour you in this life. The way you're talking about it makes me want to agree with the person that made the selection on his decision to reject you. It takes more than just will to be a priest
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 11:51pm On May 10, 2020
stevmatt15:

A priest impregnated my friend and even gave her money for abortion. It's only God that knows who is serving him truly.

You are a sincere fellow. Please don't be discourage, you can still apply or pray to God for direction. I'm very sure God will direct your steps.

1 Like

Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Octaves(m): 11:55pm On May 10, 2020
Organicist95:

Thank God you weren't admitted into the seminary

You nag alot
as in eh. Disaster waiting to happen. The Catholic church dodged a bullet with that one
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Bankpower: 1:28am On May 11, 2020
Ishilove:
If you know you cannot keep your vow of celibacy, don't become a Catholic priest or nun. It is better to marry than to burn in passion, thereby causing you to submit your members for all kinds of iniquity.

As for the woman in question, she got her just reward.

1 Tim 5 vs 24-

You nailed it

NLT

Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Lawmak: 1:41am On May 11, 2020
[quote author=stevmatt15 post=89387795]
I tried it for 3 years, (just gave up this year) but since me and my four friends no get top priests to speak to Vocations director on our behalf nor write a befitting or convincing recommendation to him, that we are not just here looking for work, we even left polytechnic to pursue this seminary admission, we passed their entrance examinations, but what happened then, they even gave admission to someone who failed the test. Nigerian Catholic Church Leaders. MAY GOD JUDGE US ALL. AMEN. [/quote
Pray,bit will work. So far you are called. Don't let attitudes of some priest discouRAGE TOU. SOMETIMES THOSE PRIESTS HAVE SEEN A LOT OF THINGS FROM PROSPECTIVE SEMINARIANS.

1 Like

Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Lawmak: 1:44am On May 11, 2020
EVEN IN THE NIGHT OF HOLY THURSDAY. NIGHT OF ALL NIGHT. CHAI.

THE LORD DECIDED TO EXPOSE THE PRIEST.
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by bameyi(m): 1:52am On May 11, 2020
Congi ba bastard
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by dapadawee: 3:06am On May 11, 2020
stevmatt15:

I tried it for 3 years, (just gave up this year) but since me and my four friends no get top priests to speak to Vocations director on our behalf nor write a befitting or convincing recommendation to him, that we are not just here looking for work, we even left polytechnic to pursue this seminary admission, we passed their entrance examinations, but what happened then, they even gave admission to someone who failed the test. Nigerian Catholic Church Leaders. MAY GOD JUDGE US ALL. AMEN.
your John Thomas no they rise no be person born you better thank your God say them no choose you. and who told you that you must attend that school before you can be a man of God. father na scam

1 Like

Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Dpopsman123(m): 4:08am On May 11, 2020
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by MEGASTAN76(m): 4:31am On May 11, 2020
stevmatt15:

I tried it for 3 years, (just gave up this year) but since me and my four friends no get top priests to speak to Vocations director on our behalf nor write a befitting or convincing recommendation to him, that we are not just here looking for work, we even left polytechnic to pursue this seminary admission, we passed their entrance examinations, but what happened then, they even gave admission to someone who failed the test. Nigerian Catholic Church Leaders. MAY GOD JUDGE US ALL. AMEN.
broda try catholic religious like msp,csp and others you can get admission they dont apply only on diocese.

1 Like

Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Nobody: 4:42am On May 11, 2020
BabaJoe001:

But you just called your self A Catholic ? You should be deplomatic in your Narrative if you are. You once served on the alter . PLease Protect your priests.
I can't protect them, mind you, I am still an Altar Server, a devout one. Denying me admission doesn't stop me from serving God. It is His will, so let it be done.
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Nobody: 4:43am On May 11, 2020
SpecialAgent:

Seriously, you guys are proving that young semenerian you rejected right. You are in so much rush to cover ur fellow parishioners assess that you did not even notice I wasn't the one in question. You quoted the wrong person LMAO grin

P.S Incase you are wondering, you are the second person grin
Lol
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Nobody: 4:45am On May 11, 2020
Timsilver:

There are many orders in priesthood try others. You must not be a diocesan priest of something.

I tried others. Some insist I complete my HND, but if do so, they will never admit me because of age limit (age bracket is 16 - 27)
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Nobody: 4:48am On May 11, 2020
BabaJoe001:

Am just seeing your post very well. I thank God you were not selected. And one of the main reason you were not selected might had reflected in your Essay "why I want to be a priest" and some oral interviews.i was once an aspirant,but I can vividly tell you you are not matured at all. Okay let's say all those incidents are true, does that justify you to come on social media to be exposing those involved? I see you are not matured at all. And you have a myopic thinking.. you claimed you are a Devoute Catholic, and you come here to betray your faith. Did you go to the Cathesm at all ? . It really beats my wildest imagination how some of you reason , no vocational Director would be impressed to admit you with your way of thinking. Have learnt to protect my priests and parishioners even right from my formative years . .. You will never see other Protestants or Muslims coming on social media to disparage their Clergies no matter what they do. If you want to table something like this , it should be in a Catholic forum , if at all it's needed. We call our selves family but you just betrayed us brother . What's so spectacular about a priest having affairs .. don't you fall your self ? Or are you a saint? If God should mark all our guilt who will survive.? Am so DISSAPOINTED in you. You are not worthy to be called a Catholic not to talk of going to the seminary.. Shame on you brother. You can as well go to Twitter and Instagram and tell the world how your Priest had sex with Mrs Linda Chukwu IDIOT

Hmmmm, you should have gone through my comments. Hahahahaha, you think I gave a correct name? Geez!!!!!!!! Hmmmm, go back and read, you just picked one comment over others, there are lots for you to read.

I knew he was testing me, so I gave a wrong and non existing name, OK? But the story is true, but the name is fake.
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Nobody: 4:51am On May 11, 2020
GidiWoodsMan:

I just love this kinda news cheesy

By the way nothing stops the Catholic church from doing away with this hypocritical doctrine, other than the fact that they're scared of losing most of their gullible flock and by extension trillions of dollars in tithe money.

You have said it all
They don't want to lose the Dignity of Priesthood
But 98% of priests sex if you don't know
They Sex with married, singles even with disabled women.

1 Like

Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Nobody: 4:52am On May 11, 2020
raphy:
how many ppl we that last pics looks like she went to apostolic church there white n blue marching dress.

Lol
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Nobody: 4:54am On May 11, 2020
freshboi88:

Y not enrol as a religious den, if becoming a diocesan priest is difficult.
If you go through my comments, u will realise I made mentioned of applying to 4 to 5 religious congregations and some reason why I didn't make it. BUT TO GOD BE THE GLORY. I STILL HAVE MY LIFE. priesthood is not a do or die affair. I will still live a chaste and celibate life, be me priest or not.
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Nobody: 4:59am On May 11, 2020
geo4c:

I don't really know what to tell you
But it seems to me you are ready for any attack whatsoever.. Any body that opposes your claim, you will have a counter response
I will try my best not to say much
Nevertheless if they will pick 8 persons out of 35 that passed.. U can't b so sure to be picked though, even if you scored 100%,they are still people that scored 100% and you can't say your grace is bigger than theirs so you were denyed bcux of nepotism and mediocrity
Dat being said

If u are a devoted catholics like u do claim. U should know your basic catechism and it teaches, you don't condemn your priest in such a way in public cuz u feel you were cheated upon

How can you be so sure dat God has destined you to be a catholic priest, don't you think there is genuine reason you are being denied
This is God's work and not employment

Like I said I wouldn't want to say much

Times are hard especially this period.. People do come to the internet with false claim/evidence just to be pitied and be given something from people that hav sympathy to their story

May God help you and may God bless our clergy to work faithfully in God's vineyard

May the Lord be with you

Am sorry, but it hurt as I typed
Every body else has this mood of anger in them. At least I tried my best controlling it. PITY, hahahaha, no, I don't need PITY, my story is completely genuine. Am not here for sympathy. The only sympathy I await is GOD'S SYMPATY. let Him look upon me with PITY.
Re: Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House by Nobody: 5:01am On May 11, 2020
Octaves:
Yes Ive seen poor men and women become CWO and CMO President. Many reasons could have played a factor in your non selection and you can't claim to know the criteria by which the selection was done. Things will not always favour you in this life. The way you're talking about it makes me want to agree with the person that made the selection on his decision to reject you. It takes more than just will to be a priest

So others of my friends were also rejected for the Same reason I was rejected, right?
Go and brush your teeth, please it stinks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol / Lisa, Esther Ajayi Daughter's Birthday Party Dress (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.