Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha (16981 Views)

This Skirt Eh! / Ladies: What's With This Skirt? / 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by osamz007: 12:26pm On May 10, 2020
BAKASSI upliftment
Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by pyyxxaro: 12:27pm On May 10, 2020
NwanyiAnambra:

Oga I'm an Igbo girl but I do not have that skirt cos I hate it with passion.

That’s serious

Lemme DHL 2 of the skirt to you naaa

Blue and red color

Send your add grin

Thanks me later
Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by Iceyjayz: 12:27pm On May 10, 2020
NwanyiAnambra:

Very true
Thank God u know too.
Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by Nehyooh(m): 12:34pm On May 10, 2020
Gentle0wavez:
The skirt is multi purpose, it makes ladies look sexy and decent at the same time. You wear it and walk in the streets you will get attention, you go to the club, it helps you while rocking, you go to the church, you stll look like Virgin Mary. What more can you ask for.
Observer !

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by NwanyiAnambra(f): 12:39pm On May 10, 2020
pyyxxaro:

That’s serious

Lemme DHL 2 of the skirt to you naaa

Blue and red color

Send your add grin

Thanks me later

Buy it and dash to any 15year old girl around you,it will be same if not easier as sending it to me through DHL.thankio smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by Readonee35L(m): 12:48pm On May 10, 2020
If you wear this skirt and your yansh no shake. Your yansh can never shake again grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by Holywizard: 1:00pm On May 10, 2020
JOBgame:
The time we my madam for shop wear am come shop i was laughed because of hard on i had chai, idi araba idi oro idi abajo
u dey crazy no be lie grin shocked grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by luvyaself95(m): 1:07pm On May 10, 2020
This skirt beautify every girl even the ugliest one. Sometimes i think there is a magic with the skirt wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by AiteeAitee: 1:13pm On May 10, 2020
Ariza:
Funny thing, I don't have the skirt. I hardly wear what's in vogue especially if it involves every class of beings. grin
As in eh! I hate the skirt so much especially because every goat and fowl has it.

Here in Benin, this skirt is the unofficial uniform for maket women that sell meat, fish and tomatoes.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by elpochas: 1:21pm On May 10, 2020
Dat skirt na die,na cheat code for gals body.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 10, 2020
purples25:
My granny bought that skirt for me, the long one. People around me regarded it with disdain though. Some told me it is pepper sellers that wear it. I looked around and, truly, in my area sha, dunno of others, it was these food sellers (groundnuts, fruits, etc) that wear it. My area, they looked at that skirt like it was local. So i said i would cut mine to be short and better looking. I ended up not cutting it, and never wearing it. Until this post, i have considered giving it away.

That's the fact. Very common amongst sellers and market women. Bread, herbs and gin, food, etc.. The skirt is localised by them.
Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by officialfestus(m): 2:37pm On May 10, 2020
purples25:
My granny bought that skirt for me, the long one. People around me regarded it with disdain though. Some told me it is pepper sellers that wear it. I looked around and, truly, in my area sha, dunno of others, it was these food sellers (groundnuts, fruits, etc) that wear it. My area, they looked at that skirt like it was local. So i said i would cut mine to be short and better looking. I ended up not cutting it, and never wearing it. Until this post, i have considered giving it away.
really?
Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 2:41pm On May 10, 2020
weird. never seen anyone in that skirt before.
Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by Weeked(m): 2:56pm On May 10, 2020
��
Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by Weeked(m): 2:57pm On May 10, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
I'm not sure you're in this country then
Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by purples25(f): 2:57pm On May 10, 2020
officialfestus:
really?

Truly.
Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by Karlifate: 2:58pm On May 10, 2020
Gentle0wavez:
The skirt is multi purpose, it makes ladies look sexy and decent at the same time. You wear it and walk in the streets you will get attention, you go to the club, it helps you while rocking, you go to the church, you stll look like Virgin Mary. What more can you ask for.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 3:00pm On May 10, 2020
I am tho
Weeked:
I'm not sure you're in this country then
Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by officialfestus(m): 3:04pm On May 10, 2020
purples25:

Truly.
it means a "princess" like you don't ignore naysayers then?
Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by foxxydude: 3:20pm On May 10, 2020
Ladies like Cuddlebugie can cause accident with this skirt grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by rowland545(m): 3:29pm On May 10, 2020
JOBgame:
The time we my madam for shop wear am come shop i was laughed because of hard on i had chai, idi araba idi oro idi abajo
guy no try this kind rubbish again...I don get headache just bcus I wan try understand this English...and I still no succed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 10, 2020
Does this dead skirt still exist This skirt has always been for local cheap girls... I hate it passionately sad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 10, 2020
funny thing its mostly ladies who hawk plantain and tomatoes that mostly love wearing this type of skirt.
Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 10, 2020
Gentle0wavez:
never seen a club girl wearing it..club girls are mostly attired in bumshots or tight black minis or dose crazy jeans to look sexy but say a girl will wear this going to club i never see.u know those yoruba girls hawking that sex drink (i have forgotten the name now) to guys...dem dey like wear this skirt wella

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by purples25(f): 3:34pm On May 10, 2020
officialfestus:
it means a "princess" like you don't ignore naysayers then?

Regardless of what they think or what I think, I observed that what they said was true. Like, the people that wear that skirt. There may be nothing wrong there, but the thing is, if I choose to wear that skirt, there is a certain way I'll be treated and though its wrong, I can't force people to stop that silly behavior. So, I just avoid wearing the skirt.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 10, 2020
purples25:
Find one house girl dash... don't wear it again

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 10, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
looks like u dont mix with the lower cadre of ladies cheesy.most of these young girls who help their mom to sell in the market or those illiterate ones doing taloring by the street,then housegirls they like wearing this skirt.Funny thing is that the female graduates who are also tailors dont wear this type of skirt.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by mimer(m): 3:37pm On May 10, 2020
Magic skirt
Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by Cuddlebugie(f): 3:37pm On May 10, 2020
foxxydude:
Ladies like Cuddlebugie can cause accident with this skirt grin grin

You know me? shocked
Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 10, 2020
dairykidd:

Find one house girl dash... don't wear it again
abi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy..if a girl wey u dey date come dey wear this skirt just encourage to dash one housegirl or any of those babes wey dey hawk cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by foxxydude: 3:42pm On May 10, 2020
Cuddlebugie:

You know me? shocked

grin grin I knew it..

Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 10, 2020
Ariza:
Funny thing, I don't have the skirt. I hardly wear what's in vogue especially if it involves every class of beings. grin
dont wear biko cheesy.if ur man is enlightened e no go want u wearing such a skirt cheesy.housegirls and ladies wey dey sell roasted plantain don hijack this skirt.there are other cooler things to wear if u wanna appear sexy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Single Men Live Longer Than Married Men - Research / Angry Man Caught His Wife Having S3x With Another Man – WATCH What He Did / Guys Will You Take Back Your Gift After A Break-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.