Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,003 members, 7,828,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Share Your Experience(s) On Your Restitution? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Experience(s) On Your Restitution? (161 Views)

Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) / Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts / Is Marriage Restitution For Men With 2 Or More Wives Actually Scriptural? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience(s) On Your Restitution? by Starberg(m): 9:35am On May 10, 2020
Mine was when I was in school, I always hike my school fee. During this period, my conscience was constantly pricking me and I had no rest of mind.

Not until this fateful day that I called my mum in my 300l and I told her I had been collecting triple of my school fee. I had made up my mind that I was ready to face the consequences of my action but immediately I informed her, I became so relax and it was as if a rock was lifted from my chest.

Although, I felt she was not happy, because she was the only one sponsoring my education. But later I knew when she forgave me and everything came back to normalcy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Faith And Blessing / Prophetic Prayer Points For Firstborns / There Is Time...let’s Be Stronger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.