Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

If You Can't Win A Soul U Produce A Soul - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Can't Win A Soul U Produce A Soul (160 Views)

When You Can't Stop Having Causal Sex / “If You Can't Afford It, Don’t Live It” — Pastor Adefarasin (Video) / When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Can't Win A Soul U Produce A Soul by skimena: 3:12am On May 19, 2020
This is a story of a man that has 8 children in this buhari regeem. this man was obviously adviced to hang his boot of child bearing so that he can focus on how to train the 8 children. But his response got me thinking. he said" did God not said we should go and be fruitful? I said yes! he asked again did God not say we should win souls for him? I was still listening to him. then he said he will convert his children to the Lord, including himself and his wife. by so doing he must have won more souls to the kingdom of God. He concluded his words by saying if you can't win a soul then produce a soul. Do u really think he's right?
Re: If You Can't Win A Soul U Produce A Soul by Kobojunkie: 6:45pm On May 19, 2020
skimena:
This is a story of a man that has 8 children in this buhari regeem. this man was obviously adviced to hang his boot of child bearing so that he can focus on how to train the 8 children. But his response got me thinking. he said" did God not said we should go and be fruitful? I said yes! he asked again did God not say we should win souls for him? I was still listening to him. then he said he will convert his children to the Lord, including himself and his wife. by so doing he must have won more souls to the kingdom of God. He concluded his words by saying if you can't win a soul then produce a soul. Do u really think he's right?

Those couples who have made it their live's goal to multiply the almajiri population in the North probably came to a similar conclusion as he did. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Understanding The Meaning Of "Thou Shall Not Judge" By Fr Kelvin Ugwu MSP / The New Reolution Of Praise Concert / Saudi Arabia Declares Sunday Eid-el-fitri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.