Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Masturbation: No One Can Tell Me What To Do With My Body - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Masturbation: No One Can Tell Me What To Do With My Body (778 Views)

Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] / Anyone That Can Tell Me Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin Will Be Rewarded 5k / "100 Condoms Burst In My Body, No STDs, HIV" - Zimbabwean Sex Worker (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masturbation: No One Can Tell Me What To Do With My Body by Nggs121: 9:38am On May 10, 2020
Most times on nairaland I see fools yammering about how they want to stop masturbation and crying to god like cry babies. If you ask them why they want to stop it, they mention nothing sensible only some half baked crazy theories. They even say its immoral when their bible never mentions masturbation

Brothers and sisters, the thing you need to know is that nobody, and I mean nobody can tell you what to do with your body. Not your pastor, nor your brother or father nor anybody else! Only you have the right as long as you are not disturbing anybody else
If masturbation is what you enjoy, do it and for gods sake do not feel guilty!!

Let me tell you that the power any religion has over you is only that which you hand onto them

I can assure you that if god exists there are other things that are more important in this world for him to focus on that on what adults choose to do with their own time!!

People of like minds.... I need your input ooo
Let us liberate these fearful men and women thanks

1 Like

Re: Masturbation: No One Can Tell Me What To Do With My Body by SirMichael1: 4:20pm On May 10, 2020
Just the way you think nothing is wrong in masturbating and you belief it, that's the way people who belief it's bad hold their reasoning likewise. It's best to accept others thought patterns and believes instead of forcing your believes down their throat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masturbation: No One Can Tell Me What To Do With My Body by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 4:31pm On May 10, 2020
OP go don wankk tire grin

1 Like

Re: Masturbation: No One Can Tell Me What To Do With My Body by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 4:46pm On May 10, 2020
OP is just one useless agege hustler looking for attention online
Smh
What a senseless human being
Re: Masturbation: No One Can Tell Me What To Do With My Body by Nggs121: 5:00pm On May 10, 2020
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:
OP is just one useless agege hustler looking for attention online
Smh
What a senseless human being

Can't waste my breath on a waste of semen like you

1 Like

Re: Masturbation: No One Can Tell Me What To Do With My Body by Westernlove: 6:34pm On May 10, 2020
Nggs121:
Most times on nairaland I see fools yammering about how they want to stop masturbation and crying to god like cry babies. If you ask them why they want to stop it, they mention nothing sensible only some half baked crazy theories. They even say its immoral when their bible never mentions masturbation

Brothers and sisters, the thing you need to know is that nobody, and I mean nobody can tell you what to do with your body. Not your pastor, nor your brother or father nor anybody else! Only you have the right as long as you are not disturbing anybody else
If masturbation is what you enjoy, do it and for gods sake do not feel guilty!!

Let me tell you that the power any religion has over you is only that which you hand onto them

I can assure you that God exists and there are other things that are more important in this world for him to focus on that on what adults choose to do with their own time!!

People of like minds.... I need your input ooo
Let us liberate these fearful men and women thanks

Exactly......Believe Hypocrite Backwardness Shiithole Idiots at your own Peril....

Re: Masturbation: No One Can Tell Me What To Do With My Body by adexpa(m): 7:10pm On May 10, 2020
They came online for help because they believed it is bad n people encouraged them towards their believes. If your believe doesn't see anything bad about it, nobody will crucify you on that. Everyone is entitled to their believes.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Get Over A Break In Relationship? / Hey Guys And Girls We About To Indulge In Something Illicit / Man Pressing Wife Butty Inside Church On Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.