Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,375 members, 7,850,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:20 PM

The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread - Politics (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread (31609 Views)

BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result / Court Orders INEC To Register Young Democratic Party / 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by AyoRandy: 2:12am On Jan 14, 2011
Men Bleep it, I dey go Sleep.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by leboss6(m): 2:13am On Jan 14, 2011
ode remo:

how on earth can someone buy pdp form for 10 mill. naira, whoooping £40k and not a single vote.
i think na saara she come do for there. some sarah.
bless her shocked grin grin
Women dont pay, nomination forms are free for them
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by binhozie(m): 2:15am On Jan 14, 2011
Shebi kwara never vote?
And thats Sarah's homestate.
Surely she will get at least one vote here too, or will she be atikulized too?  grin
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by naijangel7(f): 2:15am On Jan 14, 2011
ode remo:

how on earth can someone buy pdp form for 10 mill. naira, whoooping £40k and not a single vote.
i think na saara she come do for there. some sarah.
bless her shocked grin grin

Lol. The woman only appears on people´s TV screens at election time. She doesn´t make sure she stays in the public eye. I don´t understand why she wastes all this money all the time.

By the way, as a matter of amebo, it´s her rapper son driving that car in Terry tha Rapmans new vid "Boiz are not smiling" grin grin grin
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Nobody: 2:19am On Jan 14, 2011
naijangel7:

Lol. The woman only appears on people´s TV screens at election time. She doesn´t make sure she stays in the public eye. I don´t understand why she wastes all this money all the time.

By the way, as a matter of amebo, it´s her rapper son driving that car in Terry tha Rapmans new vid "Boiz are not smiling" grin grin grin
she forgot that Nigeria is not ready for female presidency and, the painful part is if she ever get compensated for all her loss ? embarassed cry
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by naijangel7(f): 2:23am On Jan 14, 2011
~Bluetooth:

she forgot that Nigeria is not ready for female presidency and, the painful part is if she ever get compensated for all her loss ? embarassed cry

I should think she would be positioned somewhere this time around. I hear she turned down an offer for a position by the OBJ admin.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by bashydemy(m): 2:23am On Jan 14, 2011
Ondo

Goodluck: 69

Atiku: 6

Sarah: 0

Void: 0

Total accredited  delegate for Ondo 75
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by oderemo(m): 2:23am On Jan 14, 2011
is she in tha video aswell? grin
anywaz, am hoping this is a lesson to anyone wishing to marry a woman politician,
at least you will know whrere the money is going.
THA DRAIN in her kitchen.
10 million big naira, cant fanthom it.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by MaJBlige(f): 2:25am On Jan 14, 2011
@ODe Remo

10million Naira fee was waived fr women. She paid nada.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Beaf: 2:26am On Jan 14, 2011
Lets just say Sarah Jubril is a woman of contradictions:

there had been a mild drama when Sarah Jubril, the sole female presidential aspirant, started campaigning for him. “Mr. President you have done well for women; you and your amiable wife. Today you shall reap bountifully the reward,” she had said.

She, however, urged the delegates to vote for her as a solution to the zoning divide in the party.
“I represent zoning neutralizer. With Mama Sarah Nigeria shall not be labelled as one of the corrupt nations of the world. If you love Nigeria and you want your children to escape from this criminality that is going on, vote for Sarah Jubril,” she pleaded.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2011/jan/14/national-14-01-2011-008.htm
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by oderemo(m): 2:29am On Jan 14, 2011
guys thanks for the correction.
was just fuming in both ears at the thot of loosing that kinda of moni.
calm down, its only a commercial grin grin
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Sibe007(m): 2:32am On Jan 14, 2011
Sarah Jubril

Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by MaJBlige(f): 2:33am On Jan 14, 2011
I listened to her speech. She made sense.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Sibe007(m): 2:33am On Jan 14, 2011
Atiku, Sarah J

Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by bashydemy(m): 2:34am On Jan 14, 2011
GOMBE state

Goodluck: 55

Atiku: 18

Sarah: 0

Void:0
accredited. 77
voted  75
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by naijangel7(f): 2:34am On Jan 14, 2011
ode remo:

is she in tha video aswell? grin

Bad mouth lol smiley

Ma_J_Blige:

@ODe Remo

10million Naira fee was waived fr women. She paid nada.

Our women should have a little more pride and compete fairly with our men na, haba. What is all the cry about equality then? We really have a long way to go in our democracy. Imagine waiving fees for Hilary Clinton because she´s a woman. How would she be respected by her male peers? No wonder no delegate is voting for Sarah. She might have nothing to offer but nothing to lose either.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by bashydemy(m): 2:35am On Jan 14, 2011
Sibe007:

Atiku, Sarah J
LOL see as Sarah J dey look Atiku ooo saying in her mind see this mumu atifku
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Sibe007(m): 2:36am On Jan 14, 2011
bashy_demy:

LOL see as Sarah J dey look Atiku ooo saying in her mind see this mumu atifku
LOL, Yeah, more like saying, We are going down together.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by bashydemy(m): 2:38am On Jan 14, 2011
^^^ yes bro and Sarah will probably get a political appointment under GEJ
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Nobody: 2:40am On Jan 14, 2011
naijangel7:

I should think she would be positioned somewhere this time around. I hear she turned down an offer for a position by the OBJ admin.
That woman is a big failure,not even a single vote . shocked shocked abeg she deserves nothing. sad
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by oderemo(m): 2:40am On Jan 14, 2011
guys thank you for that pic of Atiku, he is boiling inside,
if i were him , i will do the right thing go straight and congratulate the winner, sarah pain
or sorry GEJ,.
Well i hope he has plan b at the ready, DUBAI.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by ahidjo: 2:41am On Jan 14, 2011
[size=27pt]NIGERIA IS A JOKE[/size]
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by aljharem(m): 2:42am On Jan 14, 2011
ahidjo:

NIGERIA IS A JOKE

how
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by MaJBlige(f): 2:44am On Jan 14, 2011
ahidjo:

[size=27pt]NIGERIA IS A JOKE[/size]

Because your boss Thief Atiku is loosing?
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by vandops(m): 2:45am On Jan 14, 2011
imo state, next
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by oderemo(m): 2:46am On Jan 14, 2011
@AHIDJO,
IF nigeria is a joke, should we come and show you where the real joke is ,.
YOU ARE  the joke.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Sibe007(m): 2:46am On Jan 14, 2011
Borno Delegate Votes: Jonathan - 33 Votes; Abubakar - 26 Votes; Jibril - 0 Vote
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Sibe007(m): 2:48am On Jan 14, 2011
Nice Police Kits

Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by naijangel7(f): 2:50am On Jan 14, 2011
Sibe007:

Nice Police Kits

Na wa o. Thought they were military police. Hope their weapons have been updated too lipsrsealed
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Beaf: 2:51am On Jan 14, 2011
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by musasman: 2:51am On Jan 14, 2011
Dis a massive winin of GEJ, y not jz declare him winer let sleep, SARAH AND HANG URSELF ooo,
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by oderemo(m): 2:52am On Jan 14, 2011
you are right these are military police not your usual mopol.
the cap is what diff. them

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (32) (Reply)

We Are Behind Ambode’s Second Term Bid – Councilors / OPEC Secretary General Muhammad Barkindo Is Dead / Buhari’s Military Action In Gambia Without Approval – Senator Chukwuka Utazi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.