Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread - Politics (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread (31475 Views)

BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result / Court Orders INEC To Register Young Democratic Party / 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by otokx(m): 11:12am On Jan 14, 2011
we can continue with our lives, hope they implement the minimum wage?
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by naso2(m): 11:14am On Jan 14, 2011
blacksta:

Look my friend,  Delegates dont matter in the bigger picture. those one have sold their souls to brown envelopes , what matters are following, 1. Emirs, Sultans, Boko haram leaders ANPP Party leaders who are able to brainwash their people that the Zionist have taken over the country

With the event of yesterday no northern is going to smell power for a long time and I expect a northern regional party to get stronger than PDP.  

With yesterdays event PDP  is no longer a national as the Southern have taken over every arm of the party.

Nigeria  is a country where you can easily weep sentiments along ethnic and religious lines.

So what you are saying is that the Emirs , and sultans did not matter this time? you are saying that  a state governor would have  disregarded what the emirs wanted yesterday because they collected brown envelops and voted for GEJ?

I expect you to know that if "brown envelop" was key last nite, sure it will be key in the general elections and much more people will be bought over.

The  North has never been in this kind of position before, which is making it very clear that the much touted "united north" has always been becuase they were at the helms of affairs , hence differences could be resolved with slices of the national cake. Now they have to test that unity when some other guy manages the cake, and i can tell you they have so far failed, and the signs dont point to any likely improvement.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 14, 2011
$10,000 was proposed but $15,000 ended up sealing the Victory. With all expenses paid trip like plus $15,000 Its a life changer to every delegate.

Money Talks bullshit walks.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Nsiman(m): 11:20am On Jan 14, 2011
Did any one knw how to contact obj? I don't agree pple saying that gej is not the operator of his fb. I do send message to my state gov'nor on fb and he replies. I think gej using fb is so that a common man on the street can reach him for suggestions. U can still criticize govt constructively by presenting ur case at the appropriate channel. Meanwhile we are getting to real democracy as proven by the just concluded pdp presidential primary.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by blacksta(m): 11:30am On Jan 14, 2011
@ Na_So

No qualms - Lets watch how events we play . I think one thing we can agree on " Presidential Position is now forever out of reach of the Northern and also we should forget about Igbo President come 2015". please i am not a supporter of zoning my ideology is "best man for the job"
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by naso2(m): 11:33am On Jan 14, 2011
^^^
kool. cheers
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Ibime(m): 11:42am On Jan 14, 2011
My bombers really let me down yesterday. I wouldav enjoyed watching a mass incineration of the Poverty Development Party.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Donmeca(m): 12:11pm On Jan 14, 2011
blacksta:

Hence it is not called democracy and absolute nothing to celebrate and as somebody mentioned it is a kleptocracy of brown envelopes and favours at the detriment of the masses.

We still going to experience no electricity, no good roads, no health care facilities, Armed robbery and Corruption.

Who wud av given us all those good things that have eluded us all this while. . .Atiku? The same Atiku that had connived with his cohorts to deny us of these basic necessities.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by OlokoNla1(m): 12:24pm On Jan 14, 2011
[email]So the gathering of thieves have chosen their Ali Baba?[/email]

hahahahahahhahahah
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by SkyBlue1: 12:41pm On Jan 14, 2011
debosky:

Say what you will about GEJ, Atiku and the PDP as a whole, but this is a marked improvement on the PDP primaries of the past.

The previous ones always had sudden withdrawals from the race at the 11th hour, due to pressure brought to bear (usually by OBJ and his cronies) in an attempt to foist a candidate on the party, followed by a sham election of a 'consensus candidate'.

In this case however, no one was disqualified, no candidate was sabotaged by last minute court orders, no arms were twisted with fictitious EFCC investigations appearing out of thin air amongst others.

We all suspect that money would've changed hands at some point, but that is currently inevitable in Nigerian politics.

When all these factors are taken into account, this has been the most democratic presidential primary ever held by the PDP. There was no 'selection' this time and we could clearly see the winner emerge.

Yes problems exist in the PDP, they are still mostly a gathering of opportunistic thieves, but we could at least see an element of progress over the last primaries.

Now GEJ must do his best to unite the party behind him and then get the entire nation to support him. If he doesn't, the PDP infighting will provide more of a headache for him than any opposition party can.

I concur. Since PDP is currently the leading party in the country, it is in Nigeria's best interest that we see it getting more democratic.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by sley4life(m): 1:02pm On Jan 14, 2011
9ce one. If i wz goodluck i would send Atiku 2 jail 4 his nonsensical comment.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by mattaz(m): 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2011
Ogo eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhh u no go kil me wit laff!!!, nice post!!!
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Mobinga: 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2011
1 - Jonathan
2 - Atiku
3 - Invalid Votes
3 - Jubril

Hilarious grin grin
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2011
Nuhu Ribadu has been nominated by a voice vote at ACN primaries at the partys convention in lagos cos d other 2 contestants ( BAFARAWA &MALAMI ) just withdraw from d primaries
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by semid1(m): 4:22pm On Jan 14, 2011
Ibime:

My bombers really let me down yesterday. I wouldav enjoyed watching a mass incineration of the Poverty Development Party.

Shame on you!

In case you don't know, some of us and indeed many Nigerians had relatives at that convention.

PDP. . .Power to the People!
Power to the People. . .PDP!
Nigeria. . .Goodluck!
Goodluck. . .Nigeria!
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by semid1(m): 4:23pm On Jan 14, 2011
Ibime:

Shame on you!

In case you don't know, some of us and indeed many Nigerians had relatives at that convention.

PDP. . .Power to the People!
Power to the People. . .PDP!
Nigeria. . .Goodluck!
Goodluck. . .Nigeria!
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by MaJBlige(f): 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2011
Ibime:

most stupid post on NL ever.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Ibime(m): 5:32pm On Jan 14, 2011
@ Semid4lyfe,

Then you better go collect your share of the brown envelope from your relative. Hehehehehe
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2011
debosky:

Say what you will about GEJ, Atiku and the PDP as a whole, but this is a marked improvement on the PDP primaries of the past.

The previous ones always had sudden withdrawals from the race at the 11th hour, due to pressure brought to bear (usually by OBJ and his cronies) in an attempt to foist a candidate on the party, followed by a sham election of a 'consensus candidate'.

In this case however, no one was disqualified, no candidate was sabotaged by last minute court orders, no arms were twisted with fictitious EFCC investigations appearing out of thin air amongst others.

We all suspect that money would've changed hands at some point, but that is currently inevitable in Nigerian politics.

When all these factors are taken into account, this has been the most democratic presidential primary ever held by the PDP. There was no 'selection' this time and we could clearly see the winner emerge.

Yes problems exist in the PDP, they are still mostly a gathering of opportunistic thieves, but we could at least see an element of progress over the last primaries.

Now GEJ must do his best to unite the party behind him and then get the entire nation to support him. If he doesn't, the PDP infighting will provide more of a headache for him than any opposition party can.
While I am an avowed PDP hater, I can't help not agreeing with this.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by alldone(m): 6:33pm On Jan 14, 2011
a well deserve victory for GEJ. Atiku was just speaking any how.

oh mama should have ever gotten additional vote on sympathy. Pls someone should give her her form money back.

GEJ pass Atiku sha.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by olaolabiy: 7:34pm On Jan 14, 2011
Where's Blazay when you need him?

'Gooooooooooooooooooo tikkuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu'

That popular rider. cheesy
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by MaJBlige(f): 8:18pm On Jan 14, 2011
Hamid O:

This old fools are going to stay awake all night for something that has been settled before now. I wonder who will bail Naija from the hands of PDP.
Atiku and GEJ, don't even no which of them is more foolish. mscheew
**tuning my TV to soundcity for good **

Who cares?
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by binhozie(m): 8:26pm On Jan 14, 2011
Debosky you make me laugh
There was no selection this time you say?
Goodluck's position was only strengthened by the fact that OBJ and Atiku are sworn enemies
If the positions were reversed, Outcome woulda been different
The more you look was what happened at Eagles Square yday
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Wumine(f): 4:32pm On Jan 15, 2011
otokx:

we can continue with our lives, hope they implement the minimum wage?

Abi o! Some of us have actually enjoyed the new increased salary plus arears sef
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by TeadroTec: 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2011
Teadro Info Tech, best known I.T school in Port Harcourt for its cutting-edge training where more of I.T practicals are emphasized in:
ORACLE, CISCO, MCITP, COMPTIA A+ and N+, MOS , IC3 and much more IS AT IT AGAIN! ! !,

Offering 100 percent scholarship to meritorious students. ABSOLUTELY FREE[/size][size=8pt]
NO gimmick, no registration fee, its totally free!!!
Teadro scholarship scheme is an annual scholarship program to empower the youths through ICT training and also to create opportunities for job placement.

Additional benefits include participants been enlisted on our consultant Database for job placement with any of the following: Telecom, Banks, ISPs, Oil and Gas and so on,

Remember, scholarship is based on merit, so come along with your writing materials for a 45 minutes test at Teadro InfoTech centre, 76 stadium road Port Harcourt or call 08036086061.
This is a rare opportunity where you can get yourself certified and grounded in I.T field at just no cost. Take advantage of this grand opportunity NOW!!!

Venue: 76 Stadium Road Port Harcourt
Date: 12th February 2011
Time: 9:00 am prompt!

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa State (photos) / Fateema Aduke Mohammed Supporter Killed In Lagos, Suspends Her Campaign / Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.