Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread (31474 Views)

BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result / Court Orders INEC To Register Young Democratic Party / 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by blacksta(m): 2:59pm On Jan 13, 2011
ballot boxes arrive at Eagle square

Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 3:01pm On Jan 13, 2011
And we are live in Eagles Square on NTA

YOu have to pass through 5 to 6 checkpoints before entering the Square, Ikhedia Ohakim is very happy and so is the Minister for Defence. The Delegates look very excited.

Minister for education wishes Nigeria "goodluck"
Minister for Interior would be voting for Goodluck Jonathan
A "distunguished' Senator who Nigeria knows very well is assuwaring Nigerians that we will see a high standard of elections today.

chrisbenogor wonders how even 4k dolls would do massive wonders for him, it would amount to an oyakhilome in his life now oh
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Kilode1: 3:03pm On Jan 13, 2011
Good job chris.

Slightly off topic wondering, I can't believe Tony Anenih is still alive issuing his usual threats, I thought Oshiomole rid us of that national bully?
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by blacksta(m): 3:06pm On Jan 13, 2011
Delegates that have been accredited are making their way to Eagle Square at the moment!
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Wumine(f): 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2011
atmosphere is tense, serious screening before you enter eagle square as security is very tight. Its a bit difficult for those staying in the outskirts to enter the city cos of security, my friend staying at suleja was turned back from entering abuja on her way to work this morning. I refused to leave my house, not too far from the square. Dint even go to work cos am so bomb-scared *my boss understands thou* life is good o! We pray it goes well sha.
Following it on NTA live. Some delegates are seated while some are still being screened at the entrance.

Haba Mama Sarah Jubrin, this your phone looks too cheap for your status na!
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by blacksta(m): 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2011
Jigawa state say they will vote Goodluck
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by blacksta(m): 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2011
Nasarawa state tell me their vote is a secret
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Mobinga: 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2011
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Wumine(f): 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2011
No incumbent President of Nig has ever lost in the primaries (I guess) and i pray it wont be so for GEJ with this Atiku guy (was a fan). I think the Obasanjo factor might probably play out **hopefully**.

Yet to begin but y isnt there any entertainment? Cultural dance and stuff? Security abi?
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by binhozie(m): 3:57pm On Jan 13, 2011
Wumine:

No incumbent President of Nig has ever lost in the primaries (I guess) and i pray it wont be so for GEJ with this Atiku guy (was a fan). I think the Obasanjo factor might probably play out **hopefully**.

Yet to begin but y isnt there any entertainment? Cultural dance and stuff? Security abi?

You want them to ship in bombs via the drums abi?
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Mobinga: 3:58pm On Jan 13, 2011
^^Gbam lol
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Wumine(f): 4:11pm On Jan 13, 2011
really 'lol'!
Some delegates are there out of no choice, they are so damn scared for their lives. At least the extra screening at the entrance and combing of the area will calm them a little. I mean, una don chop the money, its time to get to work
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by PeeDaVinci: 4:15pm On Jan 13, 2011
[url]http://twitter.com/search?q=%23pdpprimaries#search?q=%23PDPprimaries[/url]

follow and/or post on twitter as the event develops
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by TCD: 4:17pm On Jan 13, 2011
Can anyone pls educate me on who the delegates are? How are delegates selected?
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by fstranger1: 4:19pm On Jan 13, 2011
^^^^

Google
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Wumine(f): 4:20pm On Jan 13, 2011
ok*** here comes the live band on stage** but What is he singing ?

Am sure they must av been strip-screened before entering
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Wumine(f): 4:22pm On Jan 13, 2011
baba atiku don land o! Now seated beside mama sarah jubrin
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 13, 2011
Live on NTA. , It looks well organised, devoid of rancour, tight security screening. Some of the ministers that were interviewed seems enthusiastic about the whole process which i considers a sign of NO VACANCY IN ASO ROCK!
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by jumobi1(m): 4:25pm On Jan 13, 2011
I googled too. I think any citizen can be a delegate but you have to buy application forms and be approved and screened. 4000 sounds like a lot of delegates too. I was afraid these 4000 people were big men. I was wondering how expensive it would be to settle them with $$ and positions when whoever wins becomes president.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Wumine(f): 4:27pm On Jan 13, 2011
^^
True
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by vandops(m): 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2011
Benue state say they will vote Goodluck in
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by SIRBANYE(m): 4:38pm On Jan 13, 2011
Ogor Ben, I salute you for this innovative and entertaining thread. Grabs my pop corn and smirnoff ice. The drama begins. OGBABA
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by fstranger1: 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2011
How come Channels no dey carry PDP primaries

Why the stupit documentary that is on?
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by blacksta(m): 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2011
Na wa what happened to consensus candidate - All these northern states say they will vote for GEJ
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by ugoc1: 4:42pm On Jan 13, 2011
My own is 4 dem 2 vote nd count d stuff, hopeful Jonathan wins, but Atiku is nt bad is jst dat he loks so despirate 4 power 2 meoo. nd he is sectional, hope he kn dt he is nt contestin 4 northern president bt Nija presidnt. Anyway Gudluck 2 Gudluck nd Atiku, hope i made myself clear, lol, !
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by stanech: 4:44pm On Jan 13, 2011
To be clear - these are not formal announcements - one main delegate from each state is telling me, http://tumblr.com/x7f19577q5
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by blacksta(m): 4:44pm On Jan 13, 2011
entry polls suggest a landslide for GEJ read exit polls. That remains to be seen. Off for a breathe

baring last minute miracle  - na the only way atiku go win.

In Uk or US  - u get exit polls  but for Nigeria no such thing  - Atiku fit double the dollars and everything fit change last minute.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by jaybee3(m): 4:46pm On Jan 13, 2011
Yo blacksta, where r u getting all these Info from? embarassed
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by blacksta(m): 4:49pm On Jan 13, 2011
jay bee:

Yo blacksta, where r u getting all these Info from? embarassed

At the moment  I  am sitting between GEJ and Atiku for Eagles square  -Abuja  ( to prevent them coming to blows)

on a Serious note

from Twitter  - search for #pdpprimaries
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by blacksta(m): 4:54pm On Jan 13, 2011
Indicatns frm sum sources dat a significant no of deals hav bn struck tiltin things in d directn of GEJ.

As i mentioned earlier only a miracle can stop GEJ from winning - GEj has deployed all every single power of the incumbent - even our foreign reserve.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by vandops(m): 4:57pm On Jan 13, 2011
blacksta:

Indicatns frm sum sources dat a significant no of deals hav bn struck tiltin things in d directn of GEJ.

As i mentioned earlier only a miracle can stop GEJ from winning - GEj has deployed all every single power of the incumbent - even our foreign reserve.

gbam!!

Atiku Abubakar and Dimeji Bankole share seats at d Eagle Square, hmmn! Whu wil he give his vote to?
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by vandops(m): 4:59pm On Jan 13, 2011
Talkin experience: GEJ has a phd & bn dep-gov, gov, vp, prez. Atiku has a diploma in hygiene & has only bn a vp.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

IMO 2015-Uche Nwosu Wins Apc Governorship Ticket In Imo State. / Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.