Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,163 members, 7,829,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread (31562 Views)

BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result / Court Orders INEC To Register Young Democratic Party / 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Wumine(f): 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2011
the convention is just being declared open by the actind chairman of pdp?
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2011
GEJ next, But theres an announcement dat pdp chairman has affirm d court order and he has delegated another member to chair d convention
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by jason123: 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2011
07:13pm: Mr.Abubakar continues his attack on the current government saying that his main opponent has left the country in a worse state than he inherited. He ends by asking delegates to make a 'historic decision'. He walks straight back to his seat again without acknowledging Mr. Jonathan. He is deep in conversation with Mrs Jubril who appears to be remonstrating him
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by ugoc1: 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2011
atiku now decided to pull himself down, instead of him selling himself to the delegate, he wants to exchange word with jonathan. this man dose nt have d quality to seat in asorock. atiku you are disapointing me
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by MsTom(f): 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2011
jason123:

I believe that people have come because they believe in fairness, integrity. They are gathered to take a decision that will save the country and guarantee progress.

More importantly, the party has an opportunity to provide real and visionary leadership. They have to choose between a man who understands the challenges facing Nigeria, or a man who believes that to be president is an end to itself. At the risk of sounding immodest, I am more trustworthy than any other candidate, and I have more experience than them.

Vote for me, because it is the right thing to do. Anyone who cannot stand by his word should not be trusted with the leadership of this country.

GEJ signed as no. 35 in the meeting that endorsed the zoning principle. I have the minutes of the meeting here. Today, that man denies these events, and has actually said that the party has never practiced zoning. Such a man cannot be trusted, especially when he is willing to mortgage the future stability of this nation to satisfy his personal ambition.

As a Party man, at the risk of sounding immodest again, no one has done more to build the PDP; but under my main rivals watch, paprty faithful are leaving to other parties in droves. While we made some mistakes in Government, there is no doubt that we made progress. But after 8 months in Govt, my rival cannot boast of 1 programme or policy or achievement. rather our country is more divided than it has ever been, our debt is spiralling out of control; even the amnesty programme has been derailed under this most incompetent of administrations. What do they stand for? Please ask, and I will be surprised if you get a coherent response.

The ATiku Policy Document was drawn up by experts to deliver employment and wealth generation; infrastructure and Niger Felta rehabilitation.

I thank you all, and I hope that this evening you will make the right decision. TOgether we can make good things happen"

LOL

thanks jason123. Did Atiku say the above?
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Akainzo(m): 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2011
Is this a joke! After TWO candidates have addressed the convention, then someone now comes to declare it open to give it legitimacy!  shocked shocked shocked

This is the biggest comedy on TV now.  tongue
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by jason123: 7:22pm On Jan 13, 2011
MsTom:

thanks jason123. Did Atiku say the above?

yep, apart from the last paragraph. undecided
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Wumine(f): 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2011
this interlude by the pdp chairman is a scheme to calm gej's nerves Atiku y d'u av to be dt cheap? Thot u were a 'big boy'! Anyways na politics sha
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by jason123: 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2011
7:20 pm Eagle Square, FCT Abuja

PROGRAM: Nwodo in view of the Enugu Court Order. The Deputy Chair takes over as acting chairman. The proceeds to read his address and will redeclare the convention open!!!

COMMENT: So everything that already happened is Illegal?? PDP!!
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by DrKnow1(m): 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2011
Fmr. President Olusegun Obasanjo is sighted laughing at Atiku Abubakar's presentation
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by otokx(m): 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2011
Its like GOODLUCKs "inje" never land hence some time wasting techniques in the manner of what we are seeing now
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by marocguy(m): 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2011
Time buying. I sense foul play
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by laplace(m): 7:25pm On Jan 13, 2011
Since the convention is just being declared legally open, there was a need to legalise all that had been done and the deputy national chairman just did that.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Wumine(f): 7:26pm On Jan 13, 2011
the convention has just being declared opened and all preceeding activitied adopted. About to call jonanthan to the stage
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Donmeca(m): 7:26pm On Jan 13, 2011
laplace:

Since the convention is just being declared legally open, there was a need to legalise all that had been done and the deputy national chairman just did that.

they have been officially adopted by d acting c/man.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 13, 2011
The convention was declared open after d previous candidates has spoken and b4 GEJ. Why dat? Naija politics i hail,
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Wumine(f): 7:27pm On Jan 13, 2011
bisi is advertising his tv. Now calling gej
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by binhozie(m): 7:28pm On Jan 13, 2011
Goodluck ooooo.
Chei. I dont envy him now o  undecided
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by dayokanu(m): 7:28pm On Jan 13, 2011
Omo Atiku just schooled GEJ here.

Waiting for GEJ's response but I am predicting it would be empty and lacking facts as usual.

He should address the point about his signature being number 35 on the document signed.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by laplace(m): 7:28pm On Jan 13, 2011
Atiku is bitterly complaining to the acting national chairman.  Final negotiations involving Dimeji Bankole. Darey Art Alade before the incumbent GEJ speaks.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by otokx(m): 7:28pm On Jan 13, 2011
they are calling for music; its like GEJ is in trouble o.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Akainzo(m): 7:29pm On Jan 13, 2011
What's the point of this rambling?
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by jumobi1(m): 7:29pm On Jan 13, 2011
That was unfair. They shouldn't have given GEJ time. This means GEJ has won though. See as they are already manipulating in his favor
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Wumine(f): 7:29pm On Jan 13, 2011
my gawd!! Did i hear them calling for dare to entertain? Whats happening people
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by jason123: 7:30pm On Jan 13, 2011
dayokanu:

Omo Atiku just schooled GEJ here.

Waiting for GEJ's response but I am predicting it would be empty and lacking facts as usual.

He should address the point about his signature being number 35 on the document signed.

Well said!!
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by otokx(m): 7:30pm On Jan 13, 2011
This is unfair
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 13, 2011
Here he comes, GEJ,
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Wumine(f): 7:31pm On Jan 13, 2011
legal adviser of the party moving another motion
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Donmeca(m): 7:31pm On Jan 13, 2011
Dare Art Alade about to get on stage, singing "e no mean say". . .prolly to calm the president's nerves. This Bisi guy can speak local languages ooo
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by dayokanu(m): 7:32pm On Jan 13, 2011
Lets hope he addresses the issues this time around at least for once to save his neck
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by mygee33(m): 7:32pm On Jan 13, 2011
Come where .MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSIKKKKKK
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by maballack(m): 7:32pm On Jan 13, 2011
How long would it take you johnatan to cram your manifesto, shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

11 Governors Storm Ekiti For Fayose's Project / Governor Samuel Ortom Kills A Snake During Inspection At River Guma (Photos) / Kwankwaso Counsels Supporters To Be Calm And Accept The Loss In Good Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.