Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

My Partner Lies Too Much About Money. Let's Talk. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Partner Lies Too Much About Money. Let's Talk. (663 Views)

My Partner And I Dont Love Each Other But We Respect Each Other / Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner / How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Partner Lies Too Much About Money. Let's Talk. by Onyiiet(m): 9:57am On May 10, 2020
More Complaints and the answers that help.
https://templeobike.com/2020/05/10/financial-infidelity-lying-spouse-marriage-2/

Temple,
I have seen your articles and the issues it talks about. Thank you because i have learnt so much and constantly improving in my own little way. One problem i have is that my husband does not tell me anything about money. He just gives me money to take care of the house every month and the rest he keeps it to himself and before month end we are lacking again. If i ask him he will shout on me like it is a terrible thing i did and they day he decides to talk small he will be giving political answers. It give me headache every time since we got married in 1998. Please try to read my question, i really need help.
Mrs Onowu.
Enugu State

Mr Temple,
I would like to remain anonymous. I'm a 43, year old man who lives in Abuja, Nigeria and have been married for 12 years. Eight months ago, I lost my banking job where i rose to a Branch Manager's position. My main concern is that while i was working i was the one providing for my immediate and extended family. This was something i was glad to help with and never complained about. From my children's schooling, home expenses, vehicle maintenance, my wife's business and more. However, the past 5 months have been unhappy for me because while i was trying to ensure that we have enough and working as hard as i could, my wife was saving money she never mentioned.I began noticing that she was always lying about how she got money, quickly buying things and stealthily bringing them into the home so she claims they have been there. After i lost my job all the money she had suddenly started coming from her business which she always had maintained was not doing well. I stumbled upon a customers copy of a bank's slip in her name where she transferred Two Million, Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand to a company. This aroused my curiosity and i got an old banking colleague to look into her account. The result shocked me. My wife had over Thirty Million Naira in her account excluding the debit i saw. She did not take a loan but had steadily built up the account over the period i was working. This hurts me because all i had ever done was to take care of my family in the most respectful manner and to find out i had been used and lied to makes it worse. I asked her about the slip and she aggressively said it was payment for someone without knowing i had seen it was a farm she had been running for 2 years without telling me. She does not come from a wealthy home and i know she used to lie about money quite a bit but this? Please what do i do?

More Complaints and the answers that help.
https://templeobike.com/2020/05/10/financial-infidelity-lying-spouse-marriage-2/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Partner Lies Too Much About Money. Let's Talk. by stillwerise: 10:10am On May 10, 2020
I think that any woman or man who lies about money to their partner has experienced something bad with the person .
Re: My Partner Lies Too Much About Money. Let's Talk. by valuedrvn: 10:14am On May 10, 2020
This table you shook oga, the leg no strong at all. People dey see nwiiii sha!

1 Like

Re: My Partner Lies Too Much About Money. Let's Talk. by gracie007: 10:21am On May 10, 2020
Why will some wives not try saving some money for their self when oga will give them money like he's giving money to a servant. women are going through tough situations and this i am sure is the reason some of them start trying to get money stored. A good marriage to a good man and all this issues won't even exist.

3 Likes

Re: My Partner Lies Too Much About Money. Let's Talk. by bigl: 12:43pm On May 10, 2020
stillwerise:
I think that any woman or man who lies about money to their partner has experienced something bad with the person .

That's not always true.

Some people are just like that! And majority are transferring stuffs they experienced from their past relationships to their current!

That's also why most relationships fail these days!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Ladies With Small Feet / Relocating To A New State In South South. / I Just Saw This On Facebook And Thought I Should Share It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.