Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Police Officer Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ogun State - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Police Officer Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ogun State (28969 Views)

Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK / Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano / Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ogun State by sisisioge: 3:35pm On May 10, 2020
It is well...I think these our civil defence team need to be properly educated again regarding this Covid-19.

I have seen police men fully kitted with protective gears but use their gloved hands to handle their phones. They remove gloves later and continue to use their phones without further disinfection. That's pure covidiot!

I've seen the ones that wear their nose masks on either their foreheads or jaws leaving the nose/mouth bear! Hian!

I've seen the ones that always shift the mask off to talk...chai!

Make God protect us all...RIP to the dead.
Re: Police Officer Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ogun State by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:40pm On May 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
i wish corona will stay a bit longer. I really enjoy quietness and peace from churches and mosques disturbing the neighborhood with noise
unfortunately the the longer it stays, the closer you are to your grave.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ogun State by apexc3891: 3:43pm On May 10, 2020
Re: Police Officer Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ogun State by femi4: 3:45pm On May 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
i wish corona will stay a bit longer. I really enjoy quietness and peace from churches and mosques disturbing the neighborhood with noise
What about noise from schools....you enjoy that too?
Re: Police Officer Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ogun State by Kayharry(m): 3:48pm On May 10, 2020
Dem no dey ever get name na only naija but the cases we pokenose to hear from abroad always have a name .only in naija no name
Re: Police Officer Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ogun State by ekensi01: 3:49pm On May 10, 2020
[s][/s]
ybalogs:
THE SITUATION IN NIGERIA.

The lecturer who insists on sex for a young girl to pass is complaining about the rot in Nigeria.

The pastor who pays his driver 20k in Lagos or PH while his own son schools in the US is complaining about the hopelessness in Nigeria.

The trader who removes 2 bowls of rice from the bag, rebags and sells as a 'full' bag is complaining about the wickedness in Nigeria.

The civil servant who comes to work once a week and shows up end of month to receive alert is complaining about politicians who do nothing.

The student who spends the weekend partying only to start posting Instagram pictures on Monday is complaining that Nigeria is stealing his/her dreams.

The motor owner who can't join a simple queue but keeps darting in and out of traffic to shunt is complaining about disorderliness in Nigeria.

Doctors in public and teaching hospitals on government payroll who abandon patients on the floor but are thriving in their private hospitals are complaining that Nigeria is hopeless.

Until we realize that the value of Nigeria today is the average of our own individual values, we will keep fooling ourselves.

We are all architect of our economic development woes. Stop the blame game. Our attitudes and unpatriotic behaviour should stop. This is the period of change for Good....

Atleast we need someone to lead us properly.
Even the people of Israel lived longer than expected because of their leader
Re: Police Officer Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ogun State by cybertron88: 3:49pm On May 10, 2020
NCDC must have invested heavily in d media to propagate fear. As soon as the people ignored the fear the media intensifies the spread of Mysterious audio deaths.
Re: Police Officer Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ogun State by blowjohn(m): 3:52pm On May 10, 2020
TodayNAlways:
This dailytrust just dey carry Corona death news up and down.

They are affiliated to CNN
Re: Police Officer Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ogun State by farem: 3:58pm On May 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:

May you personally continue to enjoy the kind of 'peace' that Coronavirus brings to the world. The kind you wish and crave
Re: Police Officer Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ogun State by kgb101: 4:02pm On May 10, 2020
It's clear the media and medical community is up to something else. Someone dies and the only test you run is a COVID test, it turns out + and that is the cause of death? Sounds very very unreasonable.

We are indeed the architects of our woes.

In time everything will be revealed.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ogun State by best11925: 4:04pm On May 10, 2020
ybalogs:

The lecturer who insists on sex for a young girl to pass is complaining about the rot in Nigeria.

The pastor who pays his driver 20k in Lagos or PH while his own son schools in the US is complaining about the hopelessness in Nigeria.

The trader who removes 2 bowls of rice from the bag, rebags and sells as a 'full' bag is complaining about the wickedness in Nigeria.

The civil servant who comes to work once a week and shows up end of month to receive alert is complaining about politicians who do nothing.

The student who spends the weekend partying only to start posting Instagram pictures on Monday is complaining that Nigeria is stealing his/her dreams.

The motor owner who can't join a simple queue but keeps darting in and out of traffic to shunt is complaining about disorderliness in Nigeria.

Doctors in public and teaching hospitals on government payroll who abandon patients on the floor but are thriving in their private hospitals are complaining that Nigeria is hopeless.

Until we realize that the value of Nigeria today is the average of our own individual values, we will keep fooling ourselves.

We are all architect of our economic development woes. Stop the blame game. Our attitudes and unpatriotic behaviour should stop. This is the period of change for Good....

God bless u
Re: Police Officer Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ogun State by kgb101: 4:06pm On May 10, 2020
Mizwisdom:
Seems you people are trying very hard to cause panic.

What they intend to achieve with the fear is what I don't know. And for the medical community to be complicit in this is shameful and deeply worrying
Re: Police Officer Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ogun State by Akuruoulo(m): 4:07pm On May 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:

I ALSO WISH CORONA VIRUS ENDS WITH YOU
Re: Police Officer Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ogun State by RedAlert08(m): 4:09pm On May 10, 2020
That's a welcomed development.
Re: Police Officer Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ogun State by beloved961(m): 4:09pm On May 10, 2020
I was expecting to see pictures �

Not even a single picture was attached

The only picture I can see here is the covid 19 logo

SMH pukes
Re: Police Officer Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ogun State by Samade7: 4:11pm On May 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:

Senseless comment.
Re: Police Officer Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ogun State by cRobo: 4:17pm On May 10, 2020
GOFRONT:
Corona has got so many lessons to teach us........I hope he lingers till 2023...

pray you live to see the end of 2020 first
Re: Police Officer Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ogun State by thinkmoney(m): 4:22pm On May 10, 2020
stevmatt15:
Why on earth is Nigeria not showing picture prove
For Christ sake, why is there no single blurred pictures at least.
Naija Naija Naija
Let's tell ourselves the truth.
my brother, like u don't know that it's unethical to be showing victims pictures?

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ogun State by tony5(m): 4:25pm On May 10, 2020
A Society Which Fail To Have Dignity Of Labour, Whose Government Can't Instill Sanity,whose Future Leaders Are Been Denied Of Their Rightful Positions,where Honesty Can't Earn You A Good Standard Of Living, Where Need To Amass Wealth To Enjoy Amenities Is Compulsory,where We Must Go To Church Before Go Can Answer Our Prayers, Where Cultural Hypocrisy Prevails, Where Your Idea Are Not Given Consideration, Where The Older Generations Tell Us How They Enjoy Education Which We Are Denied Of By Same Generation, Where We Are Driven By Poverty Minded Environment.Stop Being Hypocritical [quote author=ybalogs post=89396115]THE SITUATION IN NIGERIA.

Re: Police Officer Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ogun State by Gkemz: 4:26pm On May 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:

Re: Police Officer Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ogun State by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 10, 2020
thinkmoney:

my brother, like u don't know that it's unethical to be showing victims pictures?
Blurred pictures at least
Re: Police Officer Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ogun State by ghettochild4u(m): 4:28pm On May 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Crazy man.. U r right in a sense but if corona Don infect a family member u won't dare speak n spake like that ooo... Lol
U go get human sympathy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ogun State by Vulcan24(m): 4:33pm On May 10, 2020
hospitals are complicit in deaths of some persons recently and to cover up their negligent they resort to corona test.

there should be an independent inquiry into the role of police, those enforcing the laws and the health care system and workers

this inquiries are necessary to establish truth,and clean the system and flaws of people empowered with public trust

But Nigeria still has a long way to go ( despite the bravery of firemen at grenfell, the UK still holds a public inquiry)

Nigeria has a long way to go.
Re: Police Officer Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ogun State by EgunMogaji2: 4:54pm On May 10, 2020
ybalogs:

Yet they’ll accuse Nigeria, our God’s own country, as being bad.

It’s the people.

Re: Police Officer Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ogun State by GreatResearcher1: 5:01pm On May 10, 2020
femi4:
What about noise from schools....you enjoy that too?
Without schools, there won't be medicine to cure the virus. Let schools make noise because schools is essential to man
Re: Police Officer Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ogun State by Poorboy41: 5:22pm On May 10, 2020
Course is what kill this police not covid 19
Re: Police Officer Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ogun State by Reform9ja: 6:38pm On May 10, 2020
RIP

Enforce stay at home order u nor hear instead u open business for road. All d money wey u chop i pray it's enough to buy you a seat in Heaven. At least dis one go teach dem say nor be everything you fit shoot. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Police Officer Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ogun State by izubext007: 6:41pm On May 10, 2020
ehya
Re: Police Officer Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ogun State by maasoap(m): 8:39pm On May 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:

I understand the nuisance being constituted by churches and mosques but the longer corona stay, the more likely you and your family become victims
Re: Police Officer Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ogun State by maasoap(m): 8:42pm On May 10, 2020
stevmatt15:
Why on earth is Nigeria not showing picture prove
For Christ sake, why is there no single blurred pictures at least.
Naija Naija Naija
Let's tell ourselves the truth.

We still have people crying for pictures!

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ogun State by EzzyCarter: 8:56pm On May 10, 2020
xreal:

I can bet - you commented reading the topic alone, ignoring the details.

That's not too good.

Not true. Read it all before I commented. I'm interested in knowing why you think I didn't tho smiley
Re: Police Officer Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ogun State by SirWarlock: 9:47pm On May 10, 2020
maasoap:

We still have people crying for pictures!
I don't get it undecided. Some even say blurred pictures as if that confirms anything sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Bed Time Habbits Ruining Your Restfull Sleep / Father Loses Daughter Over Alleged Access Bank’s Mobile App Failure / Nnamdi Obasi Is Dead! Son Of IMSU VC Dies After Surgery In Owerri Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.