Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots (37247 Views)

Recent Supreme Court Rulings: Farooq Kperogi Shares Bunch Of Plantain Photo / Ffk: Who Are These Obidients? / FFK: Who Benefits From The Death Of Shekau The Terrorist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by mrZENographer: 6:43pm On May 10, 2020
JAMO84:
One cup of garri, this one cannot give people as palliative in this difficult time. All he does is to sit on Twitter insulting people from morning to night. A 55 year old who behave like a toddler.

I AM DONE TALKING

Because he knows what you don't know.

Okay just read this article please:
https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-04-17-coronavirus-dream-come-true-for-bill-gates-lives-to-vaccinate.html

1 Like

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by AntiWailer: 6:47pm On May 10, 2020
Tweets a crack head battling with chronic drug abuse

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by Yasco73: 6:47pm On May 10, 2020
LeOstrich:
The current head of the WHO is an extremely corrupt and evil individual.

As head of the WHO, he did all in his capacity to undermine the existence of a pandemic in China and also downplayed the human-to-human transmission of the virus.

This same Marxist is also doing all he can as WHO chair to discredit all conventional therapeutic drugs and treatments especially that of HCQ as quack science while promoting Bill Gates' vaccine ''solution'' as the only remedy to this pandemic.

It is so sad that our NCDC is parroting this same false and corrupt narrative and shows that they are also equally compromised just as the WHO.

Bill Gates', by the way is the biggest contributor to WHO. The saying who pays the piper dictates the tune can never be more apt for the corrupt relationship between Bill Gates and WHO.

There is a conspiracy and at the center of this Global Bio-Medical terrorism is Bill Gates, China and the WHO.

Wake Up!

NB: I will not post a link to the article which appears on Zerohedge website. The Mods will delete this thread claiming Spam bot if that link is placed. Browse the article on Zerohedge.

Intact, God go punish China

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by LeOstrich: 6:50pm On May 10, 2020
[s]
Psalms5522:

All News source have an AGENDA so you just have to use your head to analyse both sides and pick out what is right.
Like this Bill Gates stuff I had asked friends : what really do they think is Bill Gates end game if truly he is into vaccine production program?
And I have heard a lot of things that don't really add up.
I would like to know what you think is his end game?
Also claiming that people who get their news from the left media are shepples just following what ever they are told you should know that it goes the same way for the far right media like the one you quoted from you just spill out what they say too. That is why I sit on the fence, I do my own thinking based on facts.
[/s]
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by GraphicDesigner(f): 7:00pm On May 10, 2020
Plain truth..... They all don't mean well for us. Video evidences are everywhere.... They are the evil incanates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by MichaelDuf: 7:02pm On May 10, 2020
abbey621:

Stop confusing tabloids with factual news. Let's even forget all that, if you've ever been around extremist Muslims, you would know there is no such thing as alliance. It's either you're Islamic or not. Jews, Christians are all seen in the smae vein, they're all alternate religions that should never be mentioned in the same light as Islam. So once again I ask you, what is Buhari? Is he trying to Islamize Nigeria or make it Zionist?

That is where you are an idiot. What is factual news to you? BBC or CNN? Those are fake news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by MichaelDuf: 7:03pm On May 10, 2020
ada9ja:
he is sick....when W.H.O and bill gates was saving Africans................................where was he?

Saving idiots like you. You think Bill Gates cares about you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by MichaelDuf: 7:05pm On May 10, 2020
LeOstrich:

Seun leased this site out to Lai Mohammed in 2015 after the APC won.

The APC government has already keyed into Bill Gates' vaccine and that is why you see the MODS censoring all CoVid-19 threads that go contrary to Bill Gates' narrative.

What will determine the success or failure of Bill Gates' ID2020 in Nigeria is if the people are stupid to accept it or if they are wise to reject it.

NL is their battleground for your soul.
New world order. Thank God you get sense. People like you are few in Nigeria though.

Please wake up your family too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by MichaelDuf: 7:07pm On May 10, 2020
LeOstrich:

Then kindly go to CNN and get all the sheeple news you want.

The guy is a fool for expecting cnn, bbc or al jazeera to give him real.news.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by sayso: 7:12pm On May 10, 2020
ghettokid1:
Former Minister Of Aviation, Femi Fani Kayode has described World Health Organisation (WHO) as "Bunch of confused clowns, Sociopathic fools, Psychopatic idiots and Evil souls controlled by Bill Gates."

He wrote on his verified twitter account:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1259388987610992641?p=v
FFK is it that stupidity runs in your family or it is a beautiful talent you are born with?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by ada9ja(f): 7:25pm On May 10, 2020
MichaelDuf:

Saving idiots like you. You think Bill Gates cares about you?
you fools only talks when fools talk like ffk, reno, MNK without verifying thier facts? my question to you slowpoke is, do you have any proof showing billgates is bad? nope

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by ada9ja(f): 7:27pm On May 10, 2020
LeOstrich:

Saving who?

By using Nigerians as guinea pigs for his infertility vaccines?

Why are most of you so bent on being slaves??

if you dont have proof then u and your entire family are fools but if you have one then is back to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by Slimpotter(m): 7:35pm On May 10, 2020
ghettokid1:
He may be right btw. W.H.O is acting so biased & China-centric
I still wonder how you guys think they're being China centric.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by jadejay: 7:48pm On May 10, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:
grin The useless WHO told us January 21 that the sickness is human to human transmission, all these while they were busy lying with China to the world that the sickness wasn't human to human transmission. May God punish WHO and those opening their stinking mouth blaming Trump for not acting while their useless country is busy looting wealth and suffering from the virus. I know Muslims hate Trump, they would soon come here to cry

See some useless people quoting me saying biden would win, same biden that is hiding in his basement and can't come out to speak. Let debate start then you know how Trump would finish biden lmao.

You stay Nigeria they analysis election matter for USA, when your own country you never deal with the wahala. Why did the Chinese ban people from traveling to other part of China from Wuhan but allowed them to travel round the world? Muslims and their hate for Trump yet he's the one protecting their Saudi against Iran. Bloody hypocrites

God bless you for this. Haters can hug transformer
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by LordReed(m): 8:08pm On May 10, 2020
LeOstrich:
[s][/s]

You are talking trash.

Why is Bill Gates' doing all in his power to discredit HCQ?

Not every pandemic requires a vaccine solution especially one which has a very cheap cure already in place.

They stand to make billions now and in the future with this vaccine and Bill Gates intends to use the database from it to make even more money for himself and also revolutionize how the world operates

Sharrap! The people on the frontlines have stopped putting hope in hydroxychloroquine because they have seen how it is not effective but armchair internet doctor like you is here making useless noise.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by LeOstrich: 8:08pm On May 10, 2020
[s]
LordReed:

Sharrap! The people on the frontlines have stopped putting hope in hydroxychloroquine because they have seen how it is not effective but armchair internet doctor like you is here making useless noise.
[/s]
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by byinks(f): 8:10pm On May 10, 2020
Psalms5522:

Is it a news site?
And what is their source of information?
If it is a web page what is the intention?
How am I sure the website has no alterior motive?
Why do you think I should belive them?

AM A SCEPTIC I DONT BELIVE I ASK QUESTIONS COS EVERYONE HAS AN AGENDA EVEN ZEROHEDGE

Guy, don't just bother going to the site...don't bother to hurt your precious fingers by typing it in your browser

1 Like

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 10, 2020
This guy is clearly mentally unstable, by the time corona deals with the whole of africa they will be begging Mr Gates for his vaccines.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by domaboy1759: 8:29pm On May 10, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:
grin The useless WHO told us January 21 that the sickness is human to human transmission, all these while they were busy lying with China to the world that the sickness wasn't human to human transmission. May God punish WHO and those opening their stinking mouth blaming Trump for not acting while their useless country is busy looting wealth and suffering from the virus. I know Muslims hate Trump, they would soon come here to cry

See some useless people quoting me saying biden would win, same biden that is hiding in his basement and can't come out to speak. Let debate start then you know how Trump would finish biden lmao.

You stay Nigeria they analysis election matter for USA, when your own country you never deal with the wahala. Why did the Chinese ban people from traveling to other part of China from Wuhan but allowed them to travel round the world? Muslims and their hate for Trump yet he's the one protecting their Saudi against Iran. Bloody hypocrites

Idiots are busy criticizing trump that has provided ventilators and even promised to send some to Nigeria, built hospitals and ships to send sick ones to, gave packages to companies while ours did nothing.... Nigerians are indeed fulls, they leave their own leaders and worry about others, their own President that hasn't spoken to them only releases pictures and recorded speeches and blame a man that talks to his citizens everyday. Black man and their fullishness
well said. Trump is a Strong man. Everyday briefing. E no easy
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by Farki: 8:31pm On May 10, 2020
LeOstrich:

They are all satanic agents.

The Chinese government also operates a shill and troll farm dedicated to this site

The IMF has one and also is this place heavily infested by JIDF - Jewish Internet Defense Force.

JIDF is countering ''antisemitism'' here because they do not want Nigerian Evangelical Christians to wake up and see the Jewish hand that is stabbing them through Sunni Wahabism - a cult of Judaism.

Sense in this post is 0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 10, 2020
LeOstrich:
[s][/s]

You are talking trash.

Why is Bill Gates' doing all in his power to discredit HCQ?

Not every pandemic requires a vaccine solution especially one which has a very cheap cure already in place.

They stand to make billions now and in the future with this vaccine and Bill Gates intends to use the database from it to make even more money for himself and also revolutionize how the world operates

Stop bullshitting yourself. A Bill Gates vaccine that will come out next year July or August when that from the Brits and others would have likely covered world demand long before Gates even produces a single dose of his?

Dude, I'd like to think you're catching fun with your arguments here otherwise I would be very worried for you if actually believe some of the things you say.

What money or influence does Bill Gate, an ordinary man, have that makes him a more credible or powerful authority than the British, German, Japanese, French Government etal?

In your mind you think a vaccine from Gates can compete with and overshadow one backed by the universally respected British NHS (National health service) that passed through exhaustive clinical trial on British people? Which authority in the world will force people and Governments to accept any vaccine from Gates when institutions older and more reputable than him have rival offerings?

You've been reading too many illuminati blogs dude. Gates is no one in the grand scheme of things and no government in Europe, for example, will even take a second glance at any vaccine from Gates let alone make such compulsory for their citizens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by maasoap(m): 8:37pm On May 10, 2020
This madman again! FFK irritates me all the time.
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by LeOstrich: 8:42pm On May 10, 2020
[s]
Grayoso:

Stop bullshitting yourself. A Bill Gates vaccine that will come out next year July or August when that from the Brits and others would have likely covered world demand long before Gates even produces a single dose of his?

Dude, I'd like to think you're catching fun with your arguments here otherwise I would be very worried for you if actually believe some of the things you say.

What money or influence does Bill Gate, an ordinary man, have that makes him a more credible or powerful authority than the British, German, Japanese, French Government etal?

In your mind you think a vaccine from Gates can compete with and overshadow one backed by the universally respected British NHS (National health service) that passed through exhaustive clinical trial on British people? Which authority in the world will force people and Governments to accept any vaccine from Gates when institutions older and more reputable than him have rival offerings?

You've been reading too many illuminati blogs dude. Gates is no one in the grand scheme of things and no government in Europe, for example, will even take a second glance at any vaccine from Gates let alone make such compulsory for their citizens.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by abbey621(m): 8:44pm On May 10, 2020
MichaelDuf:

That is where you are an idiot. What is factual news to you? BBC or CNN? Those are fake news.

Ha here we go, typical Nigerian that can't make a point without insults, do you feel like a big boy now? Your 10 seconds of fame, use it wisely grin grin grin
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by CanadaOrBust: 8:47pm On May 10, 2020
LeOstrich:
[s][/s]

All your pro-Gates advocates registered on NL in April 2020.

I know una wella,

Continue.

Nah you and your family go collect that poison vaccine and satanic tag

Well I’ve been on NL for years, like many people who follow closely what’s going on.

ALL IT TAKES FOR EVIL TO TRIUMPH IS FOR GOOD PEOPLE TO DO NOTHING

1) There are purely evil entities much wealthier than Bill Gates (BG). Unlike him they don’t talk and the don’t try to educate. They manipulate and perpetrate their evil from the shadows, never showing themselves. And they HATE bleeding-heart, do-gooder types like Bill Gates with a vengeance and much of the stuff u r mindlessly imbibing is orchestrated by them!

2) As BMGF operates around the world it is inevitable that it will acquire enemies and step on a few toes - eg, if I make my living selling water to the poor, you’d become my enemy if u suddenly appear and want to give it to them for free!

Consider this: how come u never see our African billionaires on lists such as the one below. They are black and African hence will be happilly accepted without suspicion. Also why is BG always #1? How about other billionaires equally as rich? Jeff Bezos is richer. How come u only see him on list of richest people?

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by CanadaOrBust: 8:50pm On May 10, 2020
maak400 LeOstrich Farki

Do u ever wonder, if BG has no passion for philanthropy, how come he is always #1 while richer people like Jeff Bezos are no where to be found - aren’t they interested in making the billions available in philanthropy?!

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by LeOstrich: 8:52pm On May 10, 2020
[s]
CanadaOrBust:

Well I’ve been on NL for years, like many people who follow closely what’s going on.

ALL IT TAKES FOR EVIL TO TRIUMPH IS FOR GOOD PEOPLE TO DO NOTHING

1) There are purely evil entities much wealthier than Bill Gates (BG). Unlike him they don’t talk and the don’t try to educate. They manipulate and perpetrate their evil from the shadows, never showing themselves. And they HATE bleeding-heart, do-gooder types like Bill Gates with a vengeance and much of the stuff u r mindlessly imbibing is orchestrated by them!

2) As BMGF operates around the world it is inevitable that it will acquire enemies and step on a few toes - eg, if I make my living selling water to the poor, you’d become my enemy if u suddenly appear and want to give it to them for free!

Consider this: how come u never see our African billionaires on lists such as the one below. They are black and African hence will be happilly accepted without suspicion. Also why is BG always #1? How about other billionaires equally as rich? Jeff Bezos is richer. How come u only see him on list of richest people?[/s]

“And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him…” (Revelation 13:cool.
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by LeOstrich: 8:59pm On May 10, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

You are highly naive.

The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation are listed as charities but their assets are managed by Bill Gates Trust.

This Trust fund manages all the foundations assets and investments.

This is to avoid the tax man.

The money in the trust then goes to numerous business investments by Bill Gates that are tied to the BMGF causes.

BMGF wants to roll out vaccines in India? They fund the vaccine development with the Bill Gates' Trust fund.

India then becomes a test tube for these vaccines.

This is the scam behind BMGF charities.

It isn't a charity but a tax avoiding investment scheme that has paid off big time with Bill Gates' now rated by Forbes as the richest man who doubled his networth during this pandemic largely to his share holdings in major big pharmas spiking off the roof.

If you don't know something, shut up and let us educate you ignorant ass

1 Like

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by baganas: 9:01pm On May 10, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:

Idiots are busy criticizing trump that has provided ventilators and even promised to send some to Nigeria, built hospitals and ships to send sick ones to, gave packages to companies while ours did nothing.... Nigerians are indeed fulls, they leave their own leaders and worry about others, their own President that hasn't spoken to them only releases pictures and recorded speeches and blame a man that talks to his citizens everyday. Black man and their fullishness
I support Trump, but I'm also a Muslim. So where do you get the notion that Muslims hate Trump?
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by CanadaOrBust: 9:05pm On May 10, 2020
maak400:

This is possible because I have been wondering what’s happening to nairaland for a long while that even the owner of the site seems to have lost control of happenings here LeOstrich Farki

You folks simply refuse to open your eyes and actually look at what’s going on then think for yourselves

Gates Foundation purchased 500,000 shares of Monsanto stock, worth about $27.6 million.
What is $27.6 million in a portfolio of $36 billion?!!
$27.6 million is far less than one thousandth of the total foundation’s portfolio and less than one 3000th of BG’s net worth! BMGF gave $2 billion for eradication of malaria alone and recently $45 million for maize cultivation!
They tell u BMGF has pharmaceutical and Monsanto stocks, but they don’t tell u it is a minuscule part of it’s portfolio and that the main reason is to have some influence in companies they constantly have to haggle with, companies whose policies they want to influence, neither do they tell u that any profit still goes to charity, nor do they tell u BG does not make those calls - they are made by outside team of investment experts who independently manage that aspect of the foundation. They throw some red meat, knowing there are people like u who will focus on that and simply won’t see facts starring you in the face. Well here are facts:

1 Like

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by CanadaOrBust: 9:30pm On May 10, 2020
maak400 LeOstrich Farki
If the below were in Africa someone will produce a doctored YouTube video of BG with charts and convince people like you that the aid should be rejected, that the whole aim is to brainwash children and prepare them for the 666 mark, BG being the Anti-Christ!

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by LordReed(m): 9:35pm On May 10, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

You folks simply refuse to open your eyes and actually look at what’s going on then think for yourselves

Gates Foundation purchased 500,000 shares of Monsanto stock, worth about $27.6 million.
What is $27.6 million in a portfolio of $36 billion?!!
$27.6 million is far less than one thousandth of the total foundation’s portfolio and less than one 3000th of BG’s net worth! BMGF gave $2 billion for eradication of malaria alone and recently $45 million for maize cultivation!
They tell u BMGF has pharmaceutical and Monsanto stocks, but they don’t tell u it is a minuscule part of it’s portfolio and that the main reason is to have some influence in companies they constantly have to haggle with, companies whose policies they want to influence, neither do they tell u that any profit still goes to charity, nor do they tell u BG does not make those calls - they are made by outside team of investment experts who independently manage that aspect of the foundation. They throw some red meat, knowing there are people like u who will focus on that and simply won’t see facts starring you in the face. Well here are facts:

Yep, keep educating these troglodytes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen / Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago / Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.