Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots (37256 Views)

Recent Supreme Court Rulings: Farooq Kperogi Shares Bunch Of Plantain Photo / Ffk: Who Are These Obidients? / FFK: Who Benefits From The Death Of Shekau The Terrorist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by CanadaOrBust: 9:39pm On May 10, 2020
maak400 LeOstrich Farki
It is one thing to give some of your money then use the rest to buy an island and surround yourself with beautiful girls and chop life. It is quite another to throw in your whole being including your time ( nothing is more precious to rich folks than TIME!)

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by factwriter(m): 9:50pm On May 10, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:
grin The useless WHO told us January 21 that the sickness is human to human transmission, all these while they were busy lying with China to the world that the sickness wasn't human to human transmission. May God punish WHO and those opening their stinking mouth blaming Trump for not acting while their useless country is busy looting wealth and suffering from the virus. I know Muslims hate Trump, they would soon come here to cry

See some useless people quoting me saying biden would win, same biden that is hiding in his basement and can't come out to speak. Let debate start then you know how Trump would finish biden lmao.

You stay Nigeria they analysis election matter for USA, when your own country you never deal with the wahala. Why did the Chinese ban people from traveling to other part of China from Wuhan but allowed them to travel round the world? Muslims and their hate for Trump yet he's the one protecting their Saudi against Iran. Bloody hypocrites

Idiots are busy criticizing trump that has provided ventilators and even promised to send some to Nigeria, built hospitals and ships to send sick ones to, gave packages to companies while ours did nothing.... Nigerians are indeed fulls, they leave their own leaders and worry about others, their own President that hasn't spoken to them only releases pictures and recorded speeches and blame a man that talks to his citizens everyday. Black man and their fullishness

You sound genuinely pained. Too bad your "ZERO knowledge base" of how world politics evolves is not helping your situation.

1 Like

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by akinz5: 9:51pm On May 10, 2020
IT'S HIGH TIME AFRICAN WAKE UP AND STOP RECEIVING GRANT FROM THIS SATANIC AGENTS CALLED THE WEST. BE REMINDED THAT ALL THEIR DONATION IS NOT FOR FUN.
THEY DO THIS DONATION ON A PURPOSE NO MATTER HOW LONG. THEY WILL EVEN TRANSFER THEIR EVIL AGENDA TO THEIR HEIRS & SUCCESSORS. I COULD REMEMBER WHAT KILL CHIEF MKO ABIOLA WHEN HE WAS DOING POLITICAL CAMPAIGN THEN, HE MENTIONED SOMETHING CALL "REPARATION OF AFRICA" THESE WESTERN PEOPLE HAD THEIR INFLUENCE.
I WILL NEVER PRAISE AND THANK THEM FOR THEIR YEYE GRANT. BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT US TO SETTLE..
THEY ARE ALL EVIL PEOPLE. ALL THEIR GRANTS IS MEANT FOR FUTURE AGENDA. W.H.O. ARE VERY BIASED. MAY GOD SENT HIS WRATH ON EVERY NATION THAT HAS HAND IN CORONA.
THEIR MISSION IS TO REDUCE THE WORLD POPULATION.
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by LeOstrich: 10:00pm On May 10, 2020
[s]
CanadaOrBust:

It is one thing to give some of your money then use the rest to buy an island and surround yourself with beautiful girls and chop life. It is quite another to throw in your whole being including your time ( nothing is more precious to rich folks than TIME!)
[/s]
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by Friend22(m): 10:03pm On May 10, 2020
ghettokid1:

He is right btw

Here you are again with one of those your off point opinion.
Today it was Mourihno being best EPL coach now a ex crack addict is right?
I am not trolling you oh, but I am simply worried how you reason issues this way
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by CanadaOrBust: 10:18pm On May 10, 2020
LordReed:

Yep, keep educating these troglodytes.

My brother it is not easy. Then again u can’t really blame them - the forces manipulating them are not only very powerful, they are VERY adept at hiding their hand. Here is one man OBVIOUSLY meaning to do good, yet they have almost succeeded in turning him to the Anti-Christ! Once again:
There are purely evil entities much wealthier than Bill Gates (BG). Unlike him they don’t talk and the don’t try to educate. They manipulate and perpetrate their evil from the shadows, never showing themselves. And they HATE bleeding-heart, do-gooder types like Bill Gates with a vengeance and much of the stuff u r mindlessly imbibing is orchestrated by them!

1 Like

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by LordReed(m): 10:29pm On May 10, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

My brother it is not easy. Then again u can’t really blame them - the forces manipulating them are not only very powerful, they are VERY adept at hiding their hand. Here is one man OBVIOUSLY meaning to do good, yet they have almost succeeded in turning him to the Anti-Christ! Once again:
There are purely evil entities much wealthier than Bill Gates (BG). Unlike him they don’t talk and the don’t try to educate. They manipulate and perpetrate their evil from the shadows, never showing themselves. And they HATE bleeding-heart, do-gooder types like Bill Gates with a vengeance and much of the stuff u r mindlessly imbibing is orchestrated by them!

Seriously, I didn't realise how insidious this disinformation campaign is. I am now genuinely scared for the future. Before you know it these elements will attempt to precipitate armageddon or do something stupid to endanger the entire planet.

Believe me I am shaken to my bone marrow.

1 Like

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by bigfish3k: 10:45pm On May 10, 2020
Grayoso:

Nothing at all. This is because they are all like their master FFK who is only adept at fighting people and creating division without an interest in suggesting or working for solutions.

This same FFK famously declared, while Aviation Minister under OBJ, that "satanic forces" were responsible for the spate of fatal plane crashes seen under his watch.

He could not address the problem and instead nebulously blamed satanic forces. Shows the kind of inept waste of space FFK is. Another child of a Nigerian elite indulged way beyond his station in Nigeria the land of 'bigmanism'.
I have read severally how u all erroneously blame FFK for the spate of plane crashes during OBJ's regime.
You people are just filled with hatred for nothing.
For the records FFK wasn't the Minister then.
The person plane was crashing under him was Borishade. FFK came in after Borishade

FFK was only brought in to remedy the situation and he did excellent work.
FFK was culture minister when he came in as a swap to borishade because of several air crashes that year

You people forget alot or just chose to be wicked in accusations
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by Goldmaxx(f): 10:57pm On May 10, 2020
Staphylococcus:

When Trump is booted out of the White House come November, hope you won't say Muslims voted for Biden.

Stop supporting a president that has been dumped by all sane minds
I hope you come and boot him out yourself. C
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by Staphylococcus: 11:03pm On May 10, 2020
Goldmaxx:
I hope you come and boot him out yourself. C

Yes I will contribute my quota!

He is leaving November
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by brightalo1010: 11:09pm On May 10, 2020
LeOstrich:
[s][/s]

All your pro-Gates advocates registered on NL in April 2020.

I know una wella,

Continue.

Nah you and your family go collect that poison vaccine and satanic tag

First remove the polio vaccine inside that your dead body because it came from Billgate funds.
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by LeOstrich: 11:11pm On May 10, 2020
brightalo1010:

First remove the polio vaccine inside that your dead body because it came from Billgate funds.

Another slave has spoken
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by InvertedHammer: 11:22pm On May 10, 2020
/
The best and lethal tool to give to the Whites is an educated African. I am surprised FFK is not following the abhorable pathway. They are the kind that explained with graphics that MMM was the best financial ingenuity because the books they read said so.

Less than 6 months of coronavirus and they are coming out with vaccines. Decades of HIV and there are no vaccines. Yep! People will believe anything they are fed. If you are a believer, just take the vaccines and leave us alone. The saddest part is that WHO and CDC keep shifting the goal post every week to the point that nobody knows what to believe anymore. To err on the side of caution is the best approach.

Remember this kind of commercial and I believe in a few years it will go like this--"Did you or your loved ones take the covid-19 vaccines? Call the law offices of XYZ at 1-800-SUCKERS. You may be entitled to financial compensations". Only those residing in US will understand the import of this commercial that usually comes handy after drug trials.

\
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:37pm On May 10, 2020
No wonder Trump loves the poorly educated and clueless! There's no fake news media, just journalists that do not support a liar.

Trump thinks, because it works with his blind base, that if he keeps repeating something, it becomes fact �
Truth over Trump always �� Texas for Biden �
TANTUMERGO007:
grin The useless WHO told us January 21 that the sickness is human to human transmission, all these while they were busy lying with China to the world that the sickness wasn't human to human transmission. May God punish WHO and those opening their stinking mouth blaming Trump for not acting while their useless country is busy looting wealth and suffering from the virus. I know Muslims hate Trump, they would soon come here to cry

See some useless people quoting me saying biden would win, same biden that is hiding in his basement and can't come out to speak. Let debate start then you know how Trump would finish biden lmao.

You stay Nigeria they analysis election matter for USA, when your own country you never deal with the wahala. Why did the Chinese ban people from traveling to other part of China from Wuhan but allowed them to travel round the world? Muslims and their hate for Trump yet he's the one protecting their Saudi against Iran. Bloody hypocrites

Idiots are busy criticizing trump that has provided ventilators and even promised to send some to Nigeria, built hospitals and ships to send sick ones to, gave packages to companies while ours did nothing.... Nigerians are indeed fulls, they leave their own leaders and worry about others, their own President that hasn't spoken to them only releases pictures and recorded speeches and blame a man that talks to his citizens everyday. Black man and their fullishness

1 Like

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by LeOstrich: 11:39pm On May 10, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
No wonder Trump loves the poorly educated and clueless! There's no fake news media, just journalists that do not support a liar.

Trump thinks, because it works with his blind base, that if he keeps repeating something, it becomes fact �
Truth over Trump always �� Texas for Biden �

Can you not string a sentence for yourself instead of sounding like a leftist reddit talking point?

Buharist goat
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:42pm On May 10, 2020
Baka no Yaru � just imagine all of the characteristics of a bully..you know you can't win this lol ain't no way in hell
LeOstrich:

Can you not string a sentence for yourself instead of sounding like a leftist reddit talking point?

Buharist goat
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by LeOstrich: 11:48pm On May 10, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
Baka no Yaru � just imagine all of the characteristics of a bully..you know you can't win this lol ain't no way in hell

Who is arguing with you or intending in any way to win a lost soul like yourself?

I am responding to your foolishness when presented.
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:55pm On May 10, 2020
So I guess this is the right examples for our children right?? Why is this even being accepted? That's it right. Just to call people names and judge them. Where's your morals? we are all humans .This is so sad but at the very end, God is in control �❣️
LeOstrich:

Who is arguing with you or intending in any way to win a lost soul like yourself?

I am responding to your foolishness when presented.

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by LeOstrich: 11:57pm On May 10, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
So I guess this is the right examples for our children right?? Why is this even being accepted? That's it right. Just to call people names and judge them. Where's your morals? we are all humans .This is so sad but at the very end, God is in control �❣️

By God, you mean your Messiah Bill Gates
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:10am On May 11, 2020
If yo come across any special trait of meanness/stupidity.. careful not to let it annoy or distress you but to look at it merely as an addition to your knowledge- anew fact to be considered in studying the character of humanity. Your attitude towards it will be that of the Mineralogist who stumbles upon a very rare characteristic specimen of a mineral. I'm an apprentice in The Study of The Laws of Human Nature so I wouldn't get mad ya'know ��
LeOstrich:

By God, you mean your Messiah Bill Gates
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by brightalo1010: 12:12am On May 11, 2020
LeOstrich:

Another slave has spoken
slave? You have his vaccine on your body and you are here shouting slave. Deny not having it. You think is all about shouting slave. Smh
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by LeOstrich: 12:27am On May 11, 2020
brightalo1010:
slave? You have his vaccine on your body and you are here shouting slave. Deny not having it. You think is all about shouting slave. Smh

WHOSE VACCINE?

You think I was born in the year 2000 like you?
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by LeOstrich: 12:28am On May 11, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
If yo come across any special trait of meanness/stupidity.. careful not to let it annoy or distress you but to look at it merely as an addition to your knowledge- anew fact to be considered in studying the character of humanity. Your attitude towards it will be that of the Mineralogist who stumbles upon a very rare characteristic specimen of a mineral. I'm an apprentice in The Study of The Laws of Human Nature so I wouldn't get mad ya'know ��

Don't mention me again if you want to spew rubbish like this
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by InvertedHammer: 1:37am On May 11, 2020
/
The major thing Gates has going for him is being a whiteman. Africans love them. They came with gin and radio as gifts from friends. What did Africans do? They rounded up their best and healthy men and sold them to them as slaves. It is always about receiving. Be philanthropic to Africans and they will sell their unborn children to you. Even the politicians and pastors know this level of gullibility in the African mind.

Some argued that since Americans have rejected the vaccine, Africans should accept it because Gates has been philanthropic to Africans. Can you just believe what you hear sometimes from educated morons? It is not about sitting in class, taking tests and getting paper certificates. In the global arena, most Africans (especially the quasi-educated) are idiots.

\
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by 2016v2017: 3:10am On May 11, 2020
ghettokid1:
He may be right btw. W.H.O is acting so biased & China-centric
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by dapadawee: 3:11am On May 11, 2020
ghettokid1:
Former Minister Of Aviation, Femi Fani Kayode has described World Health Organisation (WHO) as "Bunch of confused clowns, Sociopathic fools, Psychopatic idiots and Evil souls controlled by Bill Gates."

He wrote on his verified twitter account:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1259388987610992641?p=v
this one want make Trump iñvite am

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory / Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" / Adams Oshiomhole: Pain Of Rigging An Election Is Hard To Accept - PDP, FFK React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.