Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia (103827 Views)

Gov. El Rufai Wall Off The Boundary Between Kano, Katsina And Kaduna (pic) / Ben Ayade Kept Vigil At Calabar-Itu Boundary Between Akwa Ibom & Cross River / Sokoto Road, Kaduna: El-Rufai Constructs Road That Looks Like European Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by eldoradoxx: 2:25pm On May 10, 2020
Federal Government of Nigeria is watching Wike erect an iron bar across a Federal Highway, built, owned and managed by the Federal Government on behalf of all Nigerians. This country is finished. Who do we actually have in Aso Rock as our President? I tend to believe some IPOB guys that there is a man pretending to be Buhari in Aso Rock and the death of Abba Kyari has exacerbated and exposed the incapacity of the remaining cabal to manage the situation. Call me names, but I think I should agree with the conspiracy theorist for now.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by wasuka14(m): 2:26pm On May 10, 2020
yk2018:
Boundary between Rivers State and Abia State.
Gov.Wike is not joking, Governor Wike constructed iron between the two ends of the road to block vehicles ply the road.

People will park there cars use leg and enter another car at d other end. People will still find way to enter. Police will still collect bribe, some people will still use leg or power. Wike too mumu joor. It's on records, Nigeria man stole book from computerise library abroad.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by 9jaunite: 2:27pm On May 10, 2020
babsthegreat:
Wike don turn another thing oh
undecided Or you want his people to die

I want delta state should follow Same method
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by apexc1314: 2:28pm On May 10, 2020
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by deltateam: 2:28pm On May 10, 2020
Kurtis02:
Wedded

Wike means business.. He's really keen on protecting his people but this border gate won't work because there are other ways to enter the state without using this route.

I dare you use those routes.

If you never look into AK47 machine nah your luck.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by benzzyno(m): 2:28pm On May 10, 2020
Man is a regular African leader.. His a tyrant.. Thank God Nigeria is a republic.. It took just dis pandemic to unveil his real nature.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by funshint(m): 2:29pm On May 10, 2020
Futuragetty:
Speak up already, Governor Wike
Sharp man, correct guy...
Been in government circles for 20 years...
He understands Nigeria pretty good...
And has exploited the foibles of the structure to the hilt...
Then he became a minister...
And wanted to do a lot...
But got hampered by the Constitution...
He complained as much in my presence...
But didn't know whom I was...
Bought me a drink though...
Well, I took it with a smile...
So he opted to be a governor...
Battles he had to keep his mandate...
A combination of a street man and an intellectual...
He kept off the Vultures...
And rallied his people behind him...
For better for worse...
Governor Wike is an interesting man...
That he loves his people is not in doubt...
And wants the best for his immediate Region...
But has discovered to his chagrin...
How evil the 1999 constitution is...
So he does things in such a way...
To challenge the omnipotence of the federal government...
Talk of a governor that wants true federalism...
Or one that's ready to call it quits with Nigeria...
I see his actions and observe the ambivalence...
He enjoys what the Constitution brings him...
But detests the Constitution at the same time...
Nothing proves this more than the current pandemic...
Where he's telling the federal government off in every way...
To shove it down an orifice...
Where the sun shines none!
So what exactly do you fear Governor Wike?
A second term governor with nothing to loose...
Protected by immunity and loved by your people...
Why hide behind bravado when you could really be brave?
Why challenge the 1999 constitution at a tangent and not
straight on...
When you could challenge it head-on?
We all know you detest that constitution...
Why not pitch-in and denounce it right away...
Rather than this method the simpletons don't understand?
According to my funny friend called Dino, the son of Melaye...
Speak up, you die...
Keep shut, you die...
Why not speak up on the Constitution...
And still live, and die like a hero?
We know what you think of that stupid document...
But your method shows a whole lot of cowardice...
When you could easily be a hero!
I say "death to the 1999 constitution"!
Even as a nobody, I'm yet to get killed!
Dear Governor Wike of State of the Rivers...
Denounce the 1999 constitution today and lead the fight...
Grow some balls and fight head-on...
You would not die but be seen as a hero...
For what could we do when our men are she-males?
# think again something today...
Reject that constitution and be our premier!
Can I get an "amen" somebody?
#Note by ROY
You can hail well....but we won't forget that his ascension to power has been paved with many blood.
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by BecomeALandLord(m): 2:30pm On May 10, 2020
This guy is very serious ooo grin

Meanwhile we sell genuine lands and houses within estates at various locations across the country
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by TruthinAction: 2:34pm On May 10, 2020
He is not well informed or pretends not to know how people cross from Rivers state to Abia state. They use a river called Imo river unless the barricade is before the Imo river. Those who know the road better should enlighten us.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by sucess001(m): 2:34pm On May 10, 2020
Silly. Why erect iron gates when some vehicles have a right to passage...essential vehicles.

Waste of money due to senselessness
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by realoscar84(m): 2:34pm On May 10, 2020
Well spoken Oga but its a grand delusions if you think Wike has what it takes to really take on the Federal Govt or the 1999 constitution. Forget this childish bravado, you know, I know, we know and even Wike knows his limitation. If he make any attempt to cross that line or even a mere attempt to step on it, make no mistake about it, he will be adequately neutralized. All those egging him now will be nowhere to be found. It's only simpletons who believe all this bravado being display are for the love of his people, nah we see beyond that. He is just displaying his contempt for the Federal Government led by PMB which I think is not necessary. He want to be regarded as the brave guy in the opposition who really takes on the ruling party and ruffle some feather in other to gain credibility among his governor colleagues in PDP. He will only end up over heating the polity and eventually get his fingers burnt. This fight is not for him alone. Every hands must be on deck to change so many anomally in this country. Wike is acting like a child throwing up unnecessary tantrum just to gain attention. This is the fact, unless you are the type that can't read in between the lines...

Futuragetty:
Speak up already, Governor Wike
Sharp man, correct guy...
Been in government circles for 20 years...
He understands Nigeria pretty good...
And has exploited the foibles of the structure to the hilt...
Then he became a minister...
And wanted to do a lot...
But got hampered by the Constitution...
He complained as much in my presence...
But didn't know whom I was...
Bought me a drink though...
Well, I took it with a smile...
So he opted to be a governor...
Battles he had to keep his mandate...
A combination of a street man and an intellectual...
He kept off the Vultures...
And rallied his people behind him...
For better for worse...
Governor Wike is an interesting man...
That he loves his people is not in doubt...
And wants the best for his immediate Region...
But has discovered to his chagrin...
How evil the 1999 constitution is...
So he does things in such a way...
To challenge the omnipotence of the federal government...
Talk of a governor that wants true federalism...
Or one that's ready to call it quits with Nigeria...
I see his actions and observe the ambivalence...
He enjoys what the Constitution brings him...
But detests the Constitution at the same time...
Nothing proves this more than the current pandemic...
Where he's telling the federal government off in every way...
To shove it down an orifice...
Where the sun shines none!
So what exactly do you fear Governor Wike?
A second term governor with nothing to loose...
Protected by immunity and loved by your people...
Why hide behind bravado when you could really be brave?
Why challenge the 1999 constitution at a tangent and not
straight on...
When you could challenge it head-on?
We all know you detest that constitution...
Why not pitch-in and denounce it right away...
Rather than this method the simpletons don't understand?
According to my funny friend called Dino, the son of Melaye...
Speak up, you die...
Keep shut, you die...
Why not speak up on the Constitution...
And still live, and die like a hero?
We know what you think of that stupid document...
But your method shows a whole lot of cowardice...
When you could easily be a hero!
I say "death to the 1999 constitution"!
Even as a nobody, I'm yet to get killed!
Dear Governor Wike of State of the Rivers...
Denounce the 1999 constitution today and lead the fight...
Grow some balls and fight head-on...
You would not die but be seen as a hero...
For what could we do when our men are she-males?
# think again something today...
Reject that constitution and be our premier!
Can I get an "amen" somebody?
#Note by ROY

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by Usorohtheman(m): 2:35pm On May 10, 2020
if only people can be as crazy as wike, this country would have gotten better.
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by Torylanez(m): 2:36pm On May 10, 2020
Trailblazer1:

He is crazily protecting Rivers people, wish Buhari can do the same undecided

If Buhari never do half of what wike de do una de call am tyrant and dictator lol
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by SetZ(m): 2:36pm On May 10, 2020
Wike just proves to be dumb covid-19 really exposed lots of stupid people in the helm of affairs in this country

I wish the country would divide already let's separate the boys from the men

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by Torylanez(m): 2:37pm On May 10, 2020
YES TO KEEP THE IPOB FLATHEADED PIGS AWAY
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 10, 2020
Melezenawii:
Only two local governments? What happened to other 21 local governments? Are people not coming in or going out in those areas?

I think it will be more effective, if lockdown includes local governments that share boundaries with Imo, Abia ,Akwa Ibom ,Bayelsa and Atlantic Ocean at the very points of entries.

Not all local governments would share boundaries with other states na.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by Daintydan: 2:38pm On May 10, 2020
funshint:

You can hail well....but we won't forget that his ascension to power has been paved with many blood.
Over Two Thousand persons were brutally murdered and in some cases, some families where wiped out because of one man's ambition.
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by 35824L: 2:39pm On May 10, 2020
Wike knows where substantial part of Rivers problems come from. The fake Jews are a big problem to South South.
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by Lovelyn451(f): 2:40pm On May 10, 2020
The only man that speaks and acts my mind...eastern governors are looking for permission from a northern president before they work...no boldness, they know what to do buy are afraid to do it

Ride on wike

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by TuFab(f): 2:43pm On May 10, 2020
Wike is not here to play o...lolz
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by Kuginzi: 2:44pm On May 10, 2020
Wike does not want the Biafrans and others in his territory. BE WARNED!!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by DimIsaac10(m): 2:44pm On May 10, 2020
You see ordinary Governor...
Mr President just dey watch am.
If Mr president start to dey deal with am now Wike go dey run go press dey print bull shit dey invite international community.
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by blowjohn(m): 2:44pm On May 10, 2020
GOFRONT:
Wike wedded Iron??.....Okay o....I wish them a happy Married life..

Happy ironed life u mean

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by Vulcan24(m): 2:50pm On May 10, 2020
great Wall of PH

DMZ

Kashmir

this guy wan land
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 10, 2020
Apian way full that side, the ikwerre warlord is just wasting his time.
His boys go hammer.
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by Dwhyte(m): 2:50pm On May 10, 2020
Melezenawii:
Only two local governments? What happened to other 21 local governments? Are people not coming in or going out in those areas?

I think it will be more effective, if lockdown includes local governments that share boundaries with Imo, Abia ,Akwa Ibom ,Bayelsa and Atlantic Ocean at the very points of entries.
Who told you it’s only 2 LG Don’t let Wike comma lock you down oh
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:50pm On May 10, 2020
Nice one. Meanwhile sub your Dstv and gotv from home and contact us for any issues.
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 10, 2020
grin cheesy cheesy

Wike the man.
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 10, 2020
deltateam:

I dare you use those routes.

If you never look into AK47 machine nah your luck.

Chill out, the security forces there are business minded, shell a few was notes and you get the pass.

Wikus is just craving for attention.
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 10, 2020
Wike my man. Way to go
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by apexc6917: 2:54pm On May 10, 2020
[color=#] 4334138[/color]
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by bluefilm: 2:55pm On May 10, 2020
Eye service guv'nor

Hope he's fighting poverty and crime in his state the way he's fighting this 'virus'.

Nonsense. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) / Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode / Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.