Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,731 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia (103802 Views)

Gov. El Rufai Wall Off The Boundary Between Kano, Katsina And Kaduna (pic) / Ben Ayade Kept Vigil At Calabar-Itu Boundary Between Akwa Ibom & Cross River / Sokoto Road, Kaduna: El-Rufai Constructs Road That Looks Like European Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by Victoria25(f): 3:56pm On May 10, 2020
grin grin Lmao
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by mira4u: 3:57pm On May 10, 2020
Lol this my governor sef. If it can still be opened after the whole covid19 wahala is over then it's alright.
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by DonCandido(f): 3:57pm On May 10, 2020
ChiefAfonja:

You are a mumu man for saying this

You think say Covid na child's play??

Your comment is a classic example of a retardinho's malarkey!

DUMB-DUMD quit putting lipstick on a pig in the name partisan support.

I REPEAT, Wike is CLEARLY (to all sane people) suffering from MANIC DEPRESSION.

HE NEEDS HOSPITALIZATION IMMEDIATELY!

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by ofiko123(m): 3:59pm On May 10, 2020
Nice one.. Governor wike is working...
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by Nchenches: 3:59pm On May 10, 2020
Buhari would have brought to book those organizing shipment of Almajiris to the south if he has interest of all in Nigeria at heart,

Trailblazer1:

He is crazily protecting Rivers people, wish Buhari can do the same undecided
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by WaffenSS(m): 4:08pm On May 10, 2020
SmartyPants:

The comparison is not based on policy but on behavior.

Trump's behavior has been inadequate and frankly dangerous.
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:12pm On May 10, 2020
We go still pass bush enter. You never see anything.
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by oluDharay(m): 4:19pm On May 10, 2020
But if Buhari had done similar, he'd be tag as a dictator or tyrant

BTW I'm not against this policy, but people should stop acting out of hatred
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by Carizworld22: 4:20pm On May 10, 2020
Another waste of time they are 3 roads that abian can use to come to Rivers State and no one will stop that transportation
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by iamdapsyj(m): 4:25pm On May 10, 2020
Trailblazer1:

i bet u will be the first person to complain if bubu should try anything like this

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by chukslawrence(m): 4:29pm On May 10, 2020
FEGNO:

As usual, Nigerians talking about what they do not know. Acting like Trump in what way? Trump that has been at best mediocre in the way he handled the Pandemic.
‘As usual’? I’ve known Donald even before he became POTUS..... He’s best known for making deals, and he takes no chances when making deals.
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by AFONJACOW(m): 4:31pm On May 10, 2020
yeye man how many people u test so far
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by Evidenx(m): 4:52pm On May 10, 2020
THIS MAN SABI GOVERNANCE. WIKE FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by olaalekan: 4:53pm On May 10, 2020
I like the way the Governor is proactive.
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by Maski87: 4:57pm On May 10, 2020
When hunger go begin kill them in rivers no be person go tell them to open that iron
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by olaalekan: 4:57pm On May 10, 2020
don't compare trump with wike. wike has been very active in handling the situation. unlike trump that has handled the issue with laxity.
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 10, 2020
JBoy9:
AND HE JUST DEMOLISHED PRUDENT HOTEL IN ALODE ELEME

Who ask you?undecided
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by magasa(m): 5:00pm On May 10, 2020
Please Wike don’t allow anybody out of the house for the next six months. Nothing like going to buy foodstuff or anything essential. Just padlock everywhere. Whoever is seen outside should be shot at sight.
We really love the work you are doing in Rivers state.
Wike for President 2023!
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by ada9ja(f): 5:06pm On May 10, 2020
Trailblazer1:

if buhari act like that, that means to all the 36 states, una go cruzify am wella
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 10, 2020
Futuragetty:
Speak up already, Governor Wike
Sharp man, correct guy...
Been in government circles for 20 years...
He understands Nigeria pretty good...
And has exploited the foibles of the structure to the hilt...
Then he became a minister...
And wanted to do a lot...
But got hampered by the Constitution...
He complained as much in my presence...
But didn't know whom I was...
Bought me a drink though...
Well, I took it with a smile...
So he opted to be a governor...
Battles he had to keep his mandate...
A combination of a street man and an intellectual...
He kept off the Vultures...
And rallied his people behind him...
For better for worse...
Governor Wike is an interesting man...
That he loves his people is not in doubt...
And wants the best for his immediate Region...
But has discovered to his chagrin...
How evil the 1999 constitution is...
So he does things in such a way...
To challenge the omnipotence of the federal government...
Talk of a governor that wants true federalism...
Or one that's ready to call it quits with Nigeria...
I see his actions and observe the ambivalence...
He enjoys what the Constitution brings him...
But detests the Constitution at the same time...
Nothing proves this more than the current pandemic...
Where he's telling the federal government off in every way...
To shove it down an orifice...
Where the sun shines none!
So what exactly do you fear Governor Wike?
A second term governor with nothing to loose...
Protected by immunity and loved by your people...
Why hide behind bravado when you could really be brave?
Why challenge the 1999 constitution at a tangent and not
straight on...
When you could challenge it head-on?
We all know you detest that constitution...
Why not pitch-in and denounce it right away...
Rather than this method the simpletons don't understand?
According to my funny friend called Dino, the son of Melaye...
Speak up, you die...
Keep shut, you die...
Why not speak up on the Constitution...
And still live, and die like a hero?
We know what you think of that stupid document...
But your method shows a whole lot of cowardice...
When you could easily be a hero!
I say "death to the 1999 constitution"!
Even as a nobody, I'm yet to get killed!
Dear Governor Wike of State of the Rivers...
Denounce the 1999 constitution today and lead the fight...
Grow some balls and fight head-on...
You would not die but be seen as a hero...
For what could we do when our men are she-males?
# think again something today...
Reject that constitution and be our premier!
Can I get an "amen" somebody?
#Note by ROY
I so love this! Did you write it?
Wike is the revolution Nigeria needs. Na man he be.
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by simhosting: 5:10pm On May 10, 2020
stay safe
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by SmartyPants(m): 5:11pm On May 10, 2020
WaffenSS:

Trump's behavior has been inadequate and frankly dangerous.

That's an opinion. I'm open to being convinced..
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by bigfish3k: 5:11pm On May 10, 2020
Daintydan:
Over Two Thousand persons were brutally murdered and in some cases, some families where wiped out because of one man's ambition.
but he wasn't the aggressor, he only defended him self

You people should stop changing narratives and be truthful
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by ofwest47(m): 5:14pm On May 10, 2020
Wicked Wike is protecting the true owners of Bight of Biafra from Biafra I Before Others ( courtesy Zik ) agitators.
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by AsawanaDgreat: 5:20pm On May 10, 2020
Wike is a marlian
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by Parisian: 5:21pm On May 10, 2020
Better than CornaLagos
J111333:
PrisonHarcourtCity...PHC grin grin
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by thegist(m): 5:29pm On May 10, 2020
We hope the best comes out of these action!

Click to download for free, our magazine. Stay safe, Stay Alive!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1S3o2hrNTJvpRS3RzfyO15y-_Mphhg7wl/view?usp=drivesdk
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by Aboks(m): 5:33pm On May 10, 2020
Golden governor
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by Aboks(m): 5:35pm On May 10, 2020
Trailblazer1:
Wike is not leaving anything to chance.

He's proactively working tomorrow to ensure that the measures are strictly complied with.

He's both the governor and the head of the taskforce undecided

He is man of the people lol
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by WaffenSS(m): 5:36pm On May 10, 2020
SmartyPants:

That's an opinion. I'm open to being convinced..

1.3 million infected and 80,000 dead Americans is an opinion?
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by Unrated900(m): 5:37pm On May 10, 2020
Nukilia:
This Wike guy is just another crazy man that knows how to handle PH people well grin cheesy grin

How about the rise and increase in cultism plus kidnapping.
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by AnthonyAk(m): 5:48pm On May 10, 2020
Nukilia:
This Wike guy is just another crazy man that knows how to handle PH people well grin cheesy grin

Its needed , rivers people too dey strong head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) / Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.