Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,643 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia (103828 Views)

Gov. El Rufai Wall Off The Boundary Between Kano, Katsina And Kaduna (pic) / Ben Ayade Kept Vigil At Calabar-Itu Boundary Between Akwa Ibom & Cross River / Sokoto Road, Kaduna: El-Rufai Constructs Road That Looks Like European Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by apexc6233: 2:58pm On May 10, 2020
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by fortran12: 2:59pm On May 10, 2020
yk2018:
Boundary between Rivers State and Abia State.
Gov.Wike is not joking, Governor Wike constructed iron between the two ends of the road to block vehicles ply the road.
Looks more like a gate to me not iron
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by babaowambe: 3:01pm On May 10, 2020
ENGLISH PLEASE!!!!! It is WIKE CONSTRUCTS METAL(iron) GATEor barrier
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by KingEjanla(m): 3:02pm On May 10, 2020
It's good that he has locked down Rivers state, but lock down without a plan is useless and preposterous, people are hungry and they don't have access to hospitals or clinics or even markets, Buhari should just give Wike his own share of the N10b so that we'll have rest in port Harcourt.
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by HQuadreal: 3:02pm On May 10, 2020
1Dray:

It's welded

Thanks...

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by ChelseaDr(m): 3:04pm On May 10, 2020
Now here is one leader who follows his words with action.... Wike is talk-and-do Governor.
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by Apologize(m): 3:06pm On May 10, 2020
Kuginzi:
Wike does not want the Biafrans and others in his territory. BE WARNED!!

Lol them say na Igweocha grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by Urchman200: 3:07pm On May 10, 2020
Kurtis02:
Wedded

Wike means business.. He's really keen on protecting his people but this border gate won't work because there are other ways to enter the state without using this route.

wike has not done anything to assist his during this lockdown, is it's by building fence? Acting as if he is at war with his people.
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by Dollabiz: 3:07pm On May 10, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:11pm On May 10, 2020
More like trump and Mexicans grin grin
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by apexc7806: 3:12pm On May 10, 2020
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by ProT: 3:13pm On May 10, 2020
Futuragetty:
Speak up already, Governor Wike
Sharp man, correct guy...
Been in government circles for 20 years...
He understands Nigeria pretty good...
And has exploited the foibles of the structure to the hilt...
Then he became a minister...
And wanted to do a lot...
But got hampered by the Constitution...
He complained as much in my presence...
But didn't know whom I was...
Bought me a drink though...
Well, I took it with a smile...
So he opted to be a governor...
Battles he had to keep his mandate...
A combination of a street man and an intellectual...
He kept off the Vultures...
And rallied his people behind him...
For better for worse...
Governor Wike is an interesting man...
That he loves his people is not in doubt...
And wants the best for his immediate Region...
But has discovered to his chagrin...
How evil the 1999 constitution is...
So he does things in such a way...
To challenge the omnipotence of the federal government...
Talk of a governor that wants true federalism...
Or one that's ready to call it quits with Nigeria...
I see his actions and observe the ambivalence...
He enjoys what the Constitution brings him...
But detests the Constitution at the same time...
Nothing proves this more than the current pandemic...
Where he's telling the federal government off in every way...
To shove it down an orifice...
Where the sun shines none!
So what exactly do you fear Governor Wike?
A second term governor with nothing to loose...
Protected by immunity and loved by your people...
Why hide behind bravado when you could really be brave?
Why challenge the 1999 constitution at a tangent and not
straight on...
When you could challenge it head-on?
We all know you detest that constitution...
Why not pitch-in and denounce it right away...
Rather than this method the simpletons don't understand?
According to my funny friend called Dino, the son of Melaye...
Speak up, you die...
Keep shut, you die...
Why not speak up on the Constitution...
And still live, and die like a hero?
We know what you think of that stupid document...
But your method shows a whole lot of cowardice...
When you could easily be a hero!
I say "death to the 1999 constitution"!
Even as a nobody, I'm yet to get killed!
Dear Governor Wike of State of the Rivers...
Denounce the 1999 constitution today and lead the fight...
Grow some balls and fight head-on...
You would not die but be seen as a hero...
For what could we do when our men are she-males?
# think again something today...
Reject that constitution and be our premier!
Can I get an "amen" somebody?
#Note by ROY
While reading this, even before I got to the very end, I knew this is something only Sir Baron Roy could produce.

God bless that man!
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by Impecca(m): 3:15pm On May 10, 2020
Wike once told PMB, that if he's not happy with the way he ordered the Quarantine of the Chevron workers dat PMB shud come and see him (Lol) to sort things out or invite him and not to command him.
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by 2016v2017: 3:15pm On May 10, 2020
chukslawrence:
Our very own Donald Trump...... Man not taking any chances.
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by AnanseK(m): 3:16pm On May 10, 2020
He should build a wall na. To keep IPOB Gog and Magog out.
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by apexc8013: 3:16pm On May 10, 2020
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by 2016v2017: 3:17pm On May 10, 2020
Trailblazer1:
Wike is not leaving anything to chance.

He's proactively working tomorrow to ensure that the measures are strictly complied with.

He's both the governor and the head of the taskforce undecided
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 10, 2020
Until Wike himself contracts CoronaVirus, he won't know d importance of authority delegation..
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by amakadlite(f): 3:17pm On May 10, 2020
there are other ways into River state like imo river to obigbo, etche, and asa. hope he builds the same walls against these boundaries.
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by galadima77(m): 3:19pm On May 10, 2020
That's what Nigeria deserves at this 'yunture'.
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by mrkings84(m): 3:20pm On May 10, 2020
The funny part is that, millions would have been spent on this digital boundry barricade grin
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by apexc4980: 3:20pm On May 10, 2020
[color=#] 19925[/color]
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by onyxo76(m): 3:22pm On May 10, 2020
i hope you have enough food and medicines in rivers as nobody go wan bring anything into ruvers state for fear of wike...at least for weeks to come.
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by FlordFlorez(m): 3:24pm On May 10, 2020
Most proactive governors right now, Wike, El rufai and my state governor.
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by skyscrapper: 3:33pm On May 10, 2020
Nukilia:
This Wike guy is just another crazy man that knows how to handle PH people well grin cheesy grin
Correct Governor
Love him for this
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by oyekan1997(m): 3:34pm On May 10, 2020
Agbako ni bobo yi ooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by Harunabisanti(m): 3:44pm On May 10, 2020
All these measures are not perfect enough, turns to God for total repentance

Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by Coldie(m): 3:45pm On May 10, 2020
Melezenawii:
Only two local governments? What happened to other 21 local governments? Are people not coming in or going out in those areas?

I think it will be more effective, if lockdown includes local governments that share boundaries with Imo, Abia ,Akwa Ibom ,Bayelsa and Atlantic Ocean at the very points of entries.
There's a gate at the akwa ibom entry I dont know about that of bayelsa
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by APOSTLECHUMA: 3:47pm On May 10, 2020
They will soon force boys to start digging tunnels into states the way Hamas, Islamic jihad etc dig tunnels across concrete fences into Israel.
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by freedomchild: 3:49pm On May 10, 2020
Futuragetty:
Speak up already, Governor Wike
Sharp man, correct guy...
Been in government circles for 20 years...
He understands Nigeria pretty good...
And has exploited the foibles of the structure to the hilt...
Then he became a minister...
And wanted to do a lot...
But got hampered by the Constitution...
He complained as much in my presence...
But didn't know whom I was...
Bought me a drink though...
Well, I took it with a smile...
So he opted to be a governor...
Battles he had to keep his mandate...
A combination of a street man and an intellectual...
He kept off the Vultures...
And rallied his people behind him...
For better for worse...
Governor Wike is an interesting man...
That he loves his people is not in doubt...
And wants the best for his immediate Region...
But has discovered to his chagrin...
How evil the 1999 constitution is...
So he does things in such a way...
To challenge the omnipotence of the federal government...
Talk of a governor that wants true federalism...
Or one that's ready to call it quits with Nigeria...
I see his actions and observe the ambivalence...
He enjoys what the Constitution brings him...
But detests the Constitution at the same time...
Nothing proves this more than the current pandemic...
Where he's telling the federal government off in every way...
To shove it down an orifice...
Where the sun shines none!
So what exactly do you fear Governor Wike?
A second term governor with nothing to loose...
Protected by immunity and loved by your people...
Why hide behind bravado when you could really be brave?
Why challenge the 1999 constitution at a tangent and not
straight on...
When you could challenge it head-on?
We all know you detest that constitution...
Why not pitch-in and denounce it right away...
Rather than this method the simpletons don't understand?
According to my funny friend called Dino, the son of Melaye...
Speak up, you die...
Keep shut, you die...
Why not speak up on the Constitution...
And still live, and die like a hero?
We know what you think of that stupid document...
But your method shows a whole lot of cowardice...
When you could easily be a hero!
I say "death to the 1999 constitution"!
Even as a nobody, I'm yet to get killed!
Dear Governor Wike of State of the Rivers...
Denounce the 1999 constitution today and lead the fight...
Grow some balls and fight head-on...
You would not die but be seen as a hero...
For what could we do when our men are she-males?
# think again something today...
Reject that constitution and be our premier!
Can I get an "amen" somebody?
#Note by ROY
well thought writeup. we'll get there someday.. this pandemic will dig out a lot of things in this country
Re: Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia by FEGNO: 3:52pm On May 10, 2020
chukslawrence:
Our very own Donald Trump...... Man not taking any chances.
As usual, Nigerians talking about what they do not know. Acting like Trump in what way? Trump that has been at best mediocre in the way he handled the Pandemic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) / Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode / Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.