Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,310 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Purpose - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Purpose (112 Views)

Does God Allow Certain Challenges So As To Restore Our Divine Purpose? / What Is The Purpose In Heaven Or Meaning In Eternal Life? / Being Mortals, What's The Purpose Of Life? ( Response To Makydebbie) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Purpose by Missyajoke(f): 10:54am On May 10, 2020
PURPOSE!

Jer.1.5 - Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
God has given unto each and everyone of us a specific purpose to fulfill on this earth. There is a plan and perfect purpose for every man. Please stop running after men's purpose, don't get yourself confused as a result of chasing after men's purpose. Stop playing with your existence in life. Go to the secret place, sit patiently and get to know why you are on earth. Your generation awaits your impact, your generation awaits God's mind, there are lots of expectations from you, don't disappoint your generation.
You can do it, you can do what doesn't makes sense, senses will be built out of it in the future. You can do what is foolish but remember "the foolishness of God is wiser than men". Sit patiently to know what God is saying concerning your future.
God knows you even more than yourselves, but the real question is "do you know Him"? It is only when you know Him that your life can have relevance, only by walking alongside with Him then you can secure your future.
SHALOM!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Visionary Christian II / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:thursday, May 14, 2020 / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:saturday , May 16, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.