Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,320 members, 7,853,477 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:23 PM

Woman Slept With Her Landlord During Lockdown To Feed Her Husband And Family - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Slept With Her Landlord During Lockdown To Feed Her Husband And Family (890 Views)

Amazing! Woman Feed Her Baby And Her Goat At The Same Time. PHOTOS / Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown / Davido’s Fiancée, Chioma Blows Hot On Fans Who Ask Her To Breast Feed Her Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Slept With Her Landlord During Lockdown To Feed Her Husband And Family by Buezejames: 10:56am On May 10, 2020
Get latest Gossip,Gist,sports,Entertainment, and many more here @ https://www.Naijafixed.com

A Nigerian woman has allegally taken to a popular Facebook counselor, Vivian Valerian Raphaels who open’s up telling the world what she did to feed her family during the lockdown.

According to her, she slept with her landlord to feed her husband and children.Due to hardship and and lack of financial stability.she said

“Good evening ma. Hide my id, please. My marriage is 10 years with 3 kids. My husband is 44years, I am 32 years. I beg you all don’t blame me much�. I just needed solutions on how to help myself, because I have started hating myself.

My husband lost his job last 2 years and since then, I have been feeding the house with my salary. I did something I never wanted to do in this Corona period. I don’t have any money to cook anything at home and no one to talk to, no water for my children to drink. We started drinking borehole water. I kept putting my account number on madam Cynthia give away post but I wasn’t lucky at all.Our landlord have been making advances at me for long and I ignored him. My parents look up to me for help and I didn’t even give them anything at all. Me and my family I stayed two days without anything and I left to ask my landlord for money to see if he can help me.

Read more here @https://naijafixed.com/2020/05/10/teni-strikes-3music-awardsthe-african-act-of-the-year/

Re: Woman Slept With Her Landlord During Lockdown To Feed Her Husband And Family by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:40pm On May 10, 2020
Why can't your husband turn into a gigolo to feed your family? Why not sleep with rich women? Why can't he work in a block industry or be a car washer? Why can't he beg to feed the family?Another one! Drop your account details, there are still a lot of foolish people to credit you and your sponsored poster without enquiry.

Bloggers told us that one was stripped for stealing milk for her baby. Anyone with common sense should know the baby should have been tied to her but they got account details to deposit money. Only to detect she is single and a serial thief who was warned and threatened with public disgrace if she steals again and she dared them and came back.
Another one said thieves snatched N5,300 satchet water money, when questions came, topic was changed to bottled water and pictures of bottled water shown.Then looking for donations.
Just know how to fool Nigerians, you will get their monies.

(1) (Reply)

Can’t Forget The Craziest Thing A Fan Did To Me — Destiny Etiko / Face Of The Man Who Brutally Stabbed His Wife To Death Before Killing Himself Su / Bbnaija: Praise Reveals Two Housemates To Win N85m Grand Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.