Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

The Most Stable And Risk-free Investment Opportunity.. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Most Stable And Risk-free Investment Opportunity.. (1212 Views)

What Is The Most Stable And Historically Sound Stock On The NSE? / Zero Risk, Free Money / How To Make Money Online With Zero Capital And Risk Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Stable And Risk-free Investment Opportunity.. by Jamal090(m): 11:58am On May 10, 2020
An Open Letter to Men and Women who are willing to beat INFLATION and make up to 35% return on investment at 12 months maturity as opposed to the 13% Interest banks pay on fixed deposits.

It is often said that "the only risk in business is probable loss".

But I can assure you that the investment plan I am about to share with you is one hundred percent risk-free.

Now, I do not need you to just take my word for it, what I want is for you to take your time to carefully examine the facts and follow me with an open mind.

This is the form of investment that is most suitable for people with low risk profiles who desire a stable investment that can generate reasonable revenue for them.
LIP allows you to invest from a minimum of 100k to 100m for a tenure of 6-24months at varying rates of return.

This investment plan allows you to leverage on the abundance of real estate wealth through several of our real estate projects.

When you invest with us:

1) Your funds are 100% insured by a leading insurance company which will independently deliver your insurance document to you.

2) You get a post-dated cheque with the sum total of your capital and interest.

3) You get a Deed of Agreement and Receipt of payment issued to you at our Lagos head office or via postal delivery.

4) You get instant attractive bonuses if you invest in any category before the 29th of May (please check fliers below for more information on this)
LIP is brought to you from the stables of ZYLUS INVESTMENT LTD, a duly registered real estate company who are the owners of 2 different estates in Lagos.

The estates are, Richview Estate(Ibeju-lekki) and Chrystland Estate(by St. Augustine University, Epe)

Remember, an investment that borders on land is the most secure form of investment.
Our corporate offices are located at:

Suite 56/57 Ikota shopping complex, VGC Lekki, Lagos.

And

65, Allen Avenue, First Bank Bus stop Ikeja, Lagos.
Now that you've examined the facts, you can go ahead to conduct your research of our company via the Internet.

But,

Copy and save my number on your device as "Jamal" first.

Then reach out to me after you make your findings.

Or you can just contact me on 07010816900 for more information.
To take advantage of our Landbanking Investment Project Pool(LIP) today, Reach me on 07010816900 or 07068736170.

1 Like

Re: The Most Stable And Risk-free Investment Opportunity.. by Jamal090(m): 1:09pm On May 10, 2020
If you need more clarification, reach me on WhatsApp 07010816900
Re: The Most Stable And Risk-free Investment Opportunity.. by Jamal090(m): 4:57pm On May 10, 2020

Re: The Most Stable And Risk-free Investment Opportunity.. by Jamal090(m): 6:10pm On May 16, 2020
Reach me on 07010816900 for more info
Re: The Most Stable And Risk-free Investment Opportunity.. by Babakolanut(m): 6:54am On May 05, 2023
Is the offer still legit and paying promptly? Update me on whatsapp +2349034612092 on how to get started.

(1) (Reply)

How To I Register On The Cscs Website With My Clearing House No. And My Cscs No. / EARN UP TO #20,000 MONTHLY WITH A #4,000 INVESTMENT / Igi Plc Is A Fraud And Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.