Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

What Is The Most Stable And Historically Sound Stock On The NSE? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Is The Most Stable And Historically Sound Stock On The NSE? (229 Views)

The Most Stable And Risk-free Investment Opportunity.. / MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE / How Can The NSE Help In Hegding The Effect Of Election On The Capital Market. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Most Stable And Historically Sound Stock On The NSE? by Labelle(f): 10:50pm On Apr 23, 2023
Good day great investors of Nairaland.

I am a new investor, looking to invest in stocks. My motivation for focusing on stocks is the huge gains I have received from investing in MTN last year. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I signed into the portal this morning. So with this experience, I want to diversify my portfolio.

I am considering just sticking to the top 7 companies by market cap. I do not intend to sell my shares until 4-5 years time (minimum). Is this a wise move? I am looking for a stock that is consistent in growth and stability (and has historically performed really well).

What sure banker stock do you recommend?
Re: What Is The Most Stable And Historically Sound Stock On The NSE? by enumerica: 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2023
Nestle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Stable And Historically Sound Stock On The NSE? by Labelle(f): 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2023
Are there any others?

(1) (Reply)

Double Top Pattern : How To Identify / � LIVE TONIGHT: Learn How To Promote Your Business On Google For FREE! � / Tips On How To Make 300k In One Month For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.