Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) (91862 Views)

Governor Wike Demolishes Slaughter Market (PHOTO) / Wike Demolishes Ikoku Spare Parts market / Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) by lukui: 11:51am On May 11, 2020
Oya start blaming buhari
Re: Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) by Sniper101(m): 12:09pm On May 11, 2020
holocron:

Wike's order is illegal.

It's only the legislature that can make laws and stipulate punishment. It is the consensus legal opinion that the punishments in wike's executive order is not according to to the quarantine law, and the state legislature has not ammended it to reflect wike order. It is illegal. Executive is not empowered to make law, judge, and execute.

This response is not really for you but for the record as you are probably a paid troll just doing your job.

.....trashed
Re: Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) by ugbarreta(m): 2:53pm On May 11, 2020
bender79:
ok. May you never have a second chance in your life. That's fair enough!
Oga I don't have time to place course on u. U mean an order was given and one fool violated the order and even shot an innocent task force personnel who was trying to enforce the law. U r here playing pity. See let me tell u, if I place a course on u, believe me u won't see 2mao. Be guided oh!
Re: Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) by Aguogba(m): 10:46pm On May 11, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

I don't disagree with you that crime attracts punishment. The question is which crime and what punishment. Without matching crime with the required punishment, justice is defeated. If its so extreme, tyranny become activated. Again, never think the reason Nigerians disobey law is because they are not extreme. The reason is simply because we don't enforce it. Its nice he sealed the hotel. But what about billing them 1million naira. You think it will not send shock waves in the body of future defaulters? People will obey any law if you go about enforcing it. Just make sure you put up reliable mode of enforcing it. He would have just announced they will pay 1million naira within 2 days or get it demolished. If they fail, then demolish it.
bros this your idea is amazing but remember say na Naija we dey talk about.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

What I Told Buhari When He Telephoned Me On My Daughter’s Killing -fasoranti / Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions / Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.