Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,488 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

This is why your book is not making sales (pictures) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / This is why your book is not making sales (pictures) (2394 Views)

Read This If Your Book Is Available On Amazon Kindle / If You Are Looking For True Love, This Book Is For You / How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This is why your book is not making sales (pictures) by IamHadeh: 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
Lyydia surely knows her stuff. Keep doing the great work
Re: This is why your book is not making sales (pictures) by Lyydia(f): 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2020
vin12:
Lydia's designs are exquisite and unique. She also delivers jobs on time.

She's highly recommended.
Thanks for the review.. I am happy I you like my work
IamHadeh:
Lyydia surely knows her stuff. Keep doing the great work
Thank you Mr Hadeh.
Re: This is why your book is not making sales (pictures) by Lyydia(f): 6:54am On Jun 23, 2020
Good morning
Re: This is why your book is not making sales (pictures) by Lyydia(f): 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2020
Good morning guys
Re: This is why your book is not making sales (pictures) by Lyydia(f): 8:23am On Jun 29, 2020
Good morning smiley
Re: This is why your book is not making sales (pictures) by NaijadrivaCars: 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
Lyydia:
They say 'Don't judge a book by it's cover' but the truth is : the opposite is always the case.
No matter how rich the content of your book might be, it's the cover that people see first. If it doesn't catch the attention of the customer within 2sec. Nobody is gonna click that book of yours.

No clicks = No sales.

There are major 5 factors that determines if your book is going to sell online/offline.
They are

1. Category - You must research and strategize on the best product category to write on. If your book is in a very competitive category, your
chances of getting a sale is quite slim. Research and Niche down!

2. Keywords - Title/Subtitle/7 Keywords

3. COVER DESIGN - If your book eventually makes it to the first page of the search result, you need a catchy Professional cover design to get a click.

4. Book description - You need a unique book description that perfectly showcase what your book is about, state it features and benefits. It must be properly formatted - use HTML for this.

5. Social Proof (Review) - This is not compulsory to get a sale, but it can be necessary. People love to be sure about what they are buying, nobody wants to
waste money on a valueless product.

I am here to offer you a professional unique design that will get you a sale. This offer is only for a short period of time until there will be a price review.

I design quality book covers for any category of books - Romance, Thriller, Notebook, Journals, Planners, logbooks etc.

ORDER PACKAGES
A. EBOOK +3D Mock cover design = #1500
B. Ebook + Paperback + 3D cover design = #2000

Below are samples of my designed works.
PS - For confidentiality purpose, I post pictures of samples of my works on customers consent only. If you are against me posting your book covers.
I will never post it.

Contact me on my signature to get the perfect design for your book!
Whatsapp : 090166 six zero six 49.

Make I bookmark this. grin
Re: This is why your book is not making sales (pictures) by Lyydia(f): 9:08am On Jul 05, 2020
Happy Sunday!!!
Re: This is why your book is not making sales (pictures) by Lyydia(f): 7:11am On Jul 10, 2020
Good morning guys
Re: This is why your book is not making sales (pictures) by Lyydia(f): 6:31am On Jul 23, 2020
Beautiful covers + Good Title = Sale smiley
Re: This is why your book is not making sales (pictures) by Lyydia(f): 7:16am On Aug 11, 2020
Available to take orders.
Re: This is why your book is not making sales (pictures) by Lyydia(f): 10:36am On Aug 12, 2020
Hi

(1) (2) (Reply)

The End Is Only The End( Completed) Short story / Eight(8) English Words Derived From The Names Of People / African Proverbs In African Literature!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.