Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Yoruba Leaders Over Osinbajo’s Whereabouts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Yoruba Leaders Over Osinbajo’s Whereabouts (1098 Views)

2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu / Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid / Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Yoruba Leaders Over Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by Gemid94(m): 4:30pm On May 10, 2020
The leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu has asked South West (Yoruba) leaders to, without delay, demand the whereabouts of their son, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.

Questions have been raised over the whereabouts of the Vice President who has not made a public appearance since the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic in the country.

“A few weeks we started the campaign to uncover the truth about VP Osinbajo’s whereabouts,” Kanu said on Facebook on Sunday.

“Sadly till date the only response has been the usual evasive answer from the faceless PRESIDENCY’ that ‘he has been working from his office on Economic Sustainability Initiatives.”

“I encourage my Yoruba brethren to be courageous enough to demand ‘proof of life’ for their son.

“No wonder they call themselves USED TISSUE PAPER (UTP). A country without a president, no vice president, no Chief of Staff to the president yet they are awarding contracts in Aso Rock daily."

http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/nnamdi-kanu-sends-message-to-yoruba-leaders-amid-osinbajo-s

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Yoruba Leaders Over Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by Prodigee: 4:35pm On May 10, 2020
You keep trying hard to be relevent when you are as useless as the cause you are fighting for

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Yoruba Leaders Over Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by Nigeriabiafra80: 4:40pm On May 10, 2020
Let’s see this as a booster to osibanjo cos the cabal will know that eyes are on osibanjo
Note kanu is not praying for osibanjo demise rather over stretching the cabal
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Yoruba Leaders Over Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by adekolaelect(m): 4:41pm On May 10, 2020
KANU proof your being alive before you ask somebody else to do the same .you are not our adviser in any way .Osinbojo is alive or do you want him to attend social gardening so he can be exposed to covid 19 later you can put Tinubu and suoth west your Enemy to shame for losing Osinbajo? Pls arrange your house before puck nosing to another mans mater OK.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Yoruba Leaders Over Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by Dreal1247: 4:43pm On May 10, 2020
But if I may ask what is Nnamdi Kanu business with the whereabouts of the Vice President? I believe he has more pressing needs to attend to instead of interference in an issue that is not of much importance to him. Osibanjo I I know is Ok and fine. No cause for alarm. He that keepeth Israel never sleeps nor slumbers.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Yoruba Leaders Over Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by agulion: 4:43pm On May 10, 2020
Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Yoruba Leaders Over Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by jlinkd78(m): 4:43pm On May 10, 2020
Ohamadike d table shaker
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Yoruba Leaders Over Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by jlinkd78(m): 4:44pm On May 10, 2020
Following
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Yoruba Leaders Over Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by Isoduwa(m): 4:50pm On May 10, 2020
The V.P dey one hospital fighting for his life

I know and i know
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Yoruba Leaders Over Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by Ayangalu2019(m): 5:00pm On May 10, 2020
Which of the KANU please? Late or cloned one ?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Yoruba Leaders Over Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by Deputy1111(m): 5:02pm On May 10, 2020
What is your business with Yoruba people, how are concern about Osinbajo's whereabout. Nnamdi Kanu is dead, Osinbajo is alive hale and hearty.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Yoruba Leaders Over Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by okefrancis: 5:02pm On May 10, 2020
I'm not surprise about your fake message because a dead person doesn't know what is going on again , RIP IPOB LEADER

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Yoruba Leaders Over Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by TheRareGem1(f): 5:02pm On May 10, 2020
Is Nnamdi Kalu speaking from the dead or is the imposter that is saying this trash.

Na wa for Biafrans. They are still pain by the death of their slave master, Nnamdi Kalu.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Yoruba Leaders Over Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by helinues: 5:03pm On May 10, 2020
The scam con artist himself

What will Kanu be remembered for?

For the schools he built?
For the health care facilities he provided for his people?
For the road construction he made to change the face of dilapidated roads in Abia?
For the Charity organisation he is running that help less privilege?

Common Indomie, Kanu has not donated to his people during this Corona period even upon the donations they are making to him.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Yoruba Leaders Over Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by okefrancis: 5:03pm On May 10, 2020
Ayangalu2019:
Which of the KANU please? Late or cloned one ?
I'm also surprised because he's late already
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Yoruba Leaders Over Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by Naturopathic: 5:05pm On May 10, 2020
pls is Kanu still alive?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Yoruba Leaders Over Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 10, 2020
Which of the kanu nnamudu is this, one died recently
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Yoruba Leaders Over Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by Deputy1111(m): 5:11pm On May 10, 2020
Isoduwa:
The V.P dey one hospital fighting for his life

I know and i know
Get sense

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Yoruba Leaders Over Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by OgundeleTeju: 5:23pm On May 10, 2020
This impostor needs to be arrested,Nnamdi Kanu is dead,l repeat,Nnamdi Kanu is dead
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Yoruba Leaders Over Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by Shooyie: 5:24pm On May 10, 2020
Kanu, its not your business really you said its a zoo, how come you care so much about the VP of the zoo? I hope people can realise Nnamdi KANU is confused and doesn't even know how to go about whatever it seems he wants.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Yoruba Leaders Over Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by Joyce95: 5:27pm On May 10, 2020
Jobless Evil fake people, dead person doesn't know what is going on again , RIP IPOB LEADER
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Yoruba Leaders Over Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by 900winer(m): 5:40pm On May 10, 2020
The impostor has spoken grin

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Governor Wike Cooking Okro Soup After Hotel Demolition / APC constitution in the Absence of National chairman of the party. / 7days To Go: Vote Governor Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.