Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,053 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Shame Of Untamed Fame (a Novel By Austin Daniel) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shame Of Untamed Fame (a Novel By Austin Daniel) (1068 Views)

The Wall Between Us. A Novel By EneChelsea / The Thorny Path To Italy- A Novel By Akíntayo Akinjide / Grabbing The Hot Gate ( A Paranormal Novel) By Akintayo Akinjide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shame Of Untamed Fame (a Novel By Austin Daniel) by Herrera8: 4:38pm On May 10, 2020
Good evening all nairalanders...

This lockdown periods must not be wasted for non-profitable things. It's important at least we learn one or two things.
As such, I've decided to use this holiday to complete a novel I started with my old account and was unable to complete due to lost of the account and phone.

I implore everyone to stay around as I promise all wonderful time.

Importantly, observe social distancing o.
Stay safe
I care

Prince Nnamso D. Idio (Austin)
Authour

Re: Shame Of Untamed Fame (a Novel By Austin Daniel) by Herrera8: 4:56pm On May 10, 2020
Readers and critics needed

Cc
Queenitee
OluwabuqqyYOLO
MichaelBlake40
Germaphobe
Dawno2008
Creeza
KishPelz
Blesstar
Eponymous
Fazemood
Iralife
Charminee
Jackoosy
Dimssy
Lordfave98
Aceed
Sikiratu
Lady25
Sosonwa
Jagugu88li
Okeyben10
Deleman234
Lahrra
Gurusmarstk
Cardiojosh

Professional support needed

CX

Silver1996
Casanova
Hizeeksheun
Larrysun
Kayo80
Divepen1
Obehid
Shewrites
Culin
Damselposh
Ultimatespice
Oyinprince
Shobam1410

Let's get the ship sailing

1 Like

Re: Shame Of Untamed Fame (a Novel By Austin Daniel) by Herrera8: 5:14pm On May 10, 2020
Dedication

Dedicated to all who has lost their lives during this pandemic hitting the world. My heart is with their families.

Appreciation

The dead cannot write, as such I am highly indebted to the Holy Trinity for their guidance and protection especially during this pandemic.

The investment and struggle of my parents Chief/Queen Udeme Daniel to train me rightly is highly appreciated.
Some times, the drive to keep going seem like dying but with Precious Eyo, I am always revived and refueled. Thanks sweetheart, you're a darling.
The prayers and support of my mums, Noble Lady Stella Eyo and Evang Etimbuk Ukonang is valued.
I appreciate my big brother Prince Owoidighe Daniel for always being a brother.

Shout out to D9ty7, Sammyhoe, TemitopeDaniel, Divepen1- my bosses.

Thanks to Esixlove, classcaptain, mattkent, vantee20, larrysun, divepen1, frank317, rapmike, safarigirl, kingzpen etc for your inspiration.

To all followers of this thread, you gbam. One love to you all.

Prince Nnamso Idio

2 Likes

Re: Shame Of Untamed Fame (a Novel By Austin Daniel) by Herrera8: 5:18pm On May 10, 2020
Prologue

A LIFE WITHOUT FAME CAN BE A GOOD LIFE. BUT FAME WITHOUT LIFE IS NO LIFE AT ALL- Clive James

Being poor is not a choice to anyone in life, nevertheless in the case of my family, poverty was our way of life. We were used to it. Though birthed under a very unhygienic condition, my physical appearance was a direct contradiction to my situation. A boy Jesus born inside a manger I was. I was overly endowed intellectually and physique-wise. I would have say that I was prince charming, but then since there was nothing regal in my family, I will just say I was fetching. Although I was very brilliant, affording the luxury of Nigerian education was not easy. It took the grace of God and the free and compulsory education policy of my State for me to complete my secondary education.

To aggravate my situation, my poor parents and uncle died in the space of two months. As a believer, I was not hopeless in this. I remained focus knowing very well that God owns my tomorrow.

Hardship, tough times, temptation and trial to kick me out of my ethical life came. I came. I saw. I suffered. When I was about conquering, the ovation was too loud… I felt like Cristiano Ronaldo of Football, Roman Reigns of WWE, Anthony Joshua of Boxing, Roger Federer of Tennis etc.

Fame! That’s what I christened it. But was I able to tame it? This piece has the answer.

Betrayal. Romance. Hatred. Trial. Comedy. Hardship. Tradition
Re: Shame Of Untamed Fame (a Novel By Austin Daniel) by Herrera8: 9:06pm On May 10, 2020
EPISODE ONE

Humble Beginning

POVERTY IS VERY GOOD IN POEMS, IN MAXIMS AND IN SERMONS BUT IT IS VERY BAD IN PRACTICAL LIFE- Henry Ward Beecher

‘’David! David!! David!!! What is your business on bed by this time of the day’’ my dad exclaimed.
I hurdled up from bed and naively hit my leg on the edge of my bamboo bed. I wanted to cry but who would console me. Mollycoddling was a term only for the rich kids. The room was still dark. I reached out for my old lantern, lit it and walked down to where I hung my most costly jewel- the wall clock. The time was 4:13am. One would be astonished at my dad’s exclamation but it was only normal with me because 11pm was my dusk and 3am my dawn. I worked like a donkey but fed like hens.

My name is David Bassey Akpabio from the ancient town of Mbiaso in Obot Akara L.G.A of Akwa Ibom State. I was born into a very poor background. However, I was determined to change the story of my family.

My schedule for that day had contributed to the urgency in my dad’s voice. I was to cut down five palm trees at a building site that morning before a live band show that same morning by 9am. The wage for felling those palm trees was what fed my family the previous two days. I was paid up front. I got my matchet since axe was not easy to come by. A stem from the guava tree outside our hut served as my brush and toothpaste as usual.

Kpang! Kpang!! Kpang!!! Before 7:43am the five trees were down. I smiled remembering the saying, ‘where there is will there is way’. My determination assisted my energy. As a lover of worship songs,’’’ you’re great by Joepraiz’’ was what gave me extraordinary energy as I set out for home. Though I had to suffer before I could have a square meal, God was beautiful in my situation. I never for once fell sick. God was my joy and I served him with all my strength.

When I reached home, I did not bother to go to the kitchen because I knew the state of affairs already. I went almost immediately to my neighbour’s compound, fetched a pail of water and took my bath. I dressed up in my green, blue, red and yellow uniform. It was a large sleeveless coat of many colours. That was the traditional uniform of Talent Enter10ment- a group owned by Paul Eyoh. Forget the sweet and tantalizing name; we were local and amateur playboys. We were three boys in the group- Paul, I and Emeka from Umudike. When I reached where we were to perform, I observed that Paul and Emeka were already there thrilling the crowd. I joined them and entertained the crowd as we danced comically to the tunes of Rock Stars live band.

‘Omg, this late comer is a pro’, a boy screamed.

Money was spread on us. That was the only way of getting money in a show. We rested by 2pm and we were served with fried rice and a bottle of coke which was my first and only meal of the day. Exactly 2:30pm, we were back to business. The dance and acrobatic display continued till the band played their traditional farewell rendition ‘oya make we go’ at about 6:30pm. We went into a canopy and counted the money spread on us under strict supervision of a representative from the live band. It was 4000. We had a fixed sharing ratio which was 3:3:4.
That is 30 percent for the director of the live band, 30 percent for the CEO, Talent Enter10ment and 40 percent for the performing playboys. Thus it was 1200 for Rockstar, 1200 for Paul(CEO) and 1600 for playboys- Paul, Emeka and I. Paul went home with 1700 while I and Emeka got 550 each.

Yes, Five hundred and fifty NAIRA not DOLLAR!
Re: Shame Of Untamed Fame (a Novel By Austin Daniel) by Herrera8: 6:25am On May 11, 2020
EPISODE TWO

Joseph’s Fate

NO MAN IS MATRICULATED TO THE ART OF LIFE TILL HE HAS BEEN WELL TEMPTED- George Elliot

Something happened that made me to leave the playboy business. We went for a show and after the whole thing, Paul brought up an idea that the sharing formula be revised. He coerced us to agree and consent to 40 percent for live band, 40 percent for CEO, Talent Enter10ment and 20 percent for the playboys. Unsatisfied, I left the event without a kobo. That was my last day as a playboy.

I was resolute to further my education. I cried to God about my situation and the need for Him to act fast and appropriately. He directed me on what to do. I visited my uncle Mr. Felix who was a banker with Fidelity Bank PLC in Uyo. He was married to Aunty Angela and their marriage was three years old as at the time of my visit but they had no issue. I believed God for a miracle in their life though they did not know God. They were neither Muslim nor Christians. Not even traditional worshippers. They believed there was no supreme being.

That notwithstanding, my uncle was a good man. He eased my travails and even promised to sponsor me through the university. The condition of my parents changed for good. My uncle made sure he sent money to them through our neighbour every week. It was a breath of fresh air. I experienced paradise on earth. The fine boy in me began to surface geometrically.
My uncle got me registered for JAMB to study Civil Engineering in the Prestigious University of Nigeria, Nsukka. I enlisted for a tutorial class with SureBrain Academy. I wrote the exams and scored 282 and the score positioned me in a very good chance of gaining admission. The preparation for PUTME started in earnest straightaway.

Everything was working out fine until one Friday evening. My uncle called to inform us that he will stay a bit longer at work as there were some files he needed to clear on his desk.
Exactly 5:30pm, Aunty Angela called me into her bed room.

‘’Davido why were you outside alone?’’ she asked.

‘’Ma, I wasn’t outside, I was seeing a movie in the palour’’ I replied.

‘’there is a TV here. Get yourself comfortably seated let’s see a movie together. I want you to keep me company’’ she interrupted effortlessly.

I objected at first but gave in when she insisted.

‘’don’t sit there, come here’’ she whispered directing me to sit on her bed.

She stood up and went to where the TV set was and slotted in a disc in her LG Dvd player and joined me on her bed. We were good to go. The only issue that bothered me was that her taste of movies might not be same as mine. I liked comic movies, I didn’t know about her. I was still battling this within me when the screen displayed:

PRIME WORLD PRODUCTION INT’L LTD

Presents

GIRLS IN THE MOOD 1
Re: Shame Of Untamed Fame (a Novel By Austin Daniel) by Haskebeatz: 12:26pm On May 11, 2020
Its about to go down����
Re: Shame Of Untamed Fame (a Novel By Austin Daniel) by Herrera8: 2:01pm On May 11, 2020
Haskebeatz:
Its about to go down����

Lol...

Call the Vaseline crew o
Re: Shame Of Untamed Fame (a Novel By Austin Daniel) by Herrera8: 4:02pm On May 12, 2020
EPISODE THREE

Daughter of Jezebel

TO CONQUER FRUSTRATION, ONE MUST REMAIN FOCUSED ON OUTCOME AND NOT THE OBSTACLES- T. F. Hodge

Emeka once told me that konji is no respecter of person. I thought it was a joke. But here I was able to deduce that konji does not even respect age or family bond. We were ten minutes into the movie when I started detecting some changes in my organs. My aunt started cuddling me and frolicking with my hairy chest. She moved her hands down my tummy button and took time to work on it. The power to resist her was not there for the reason that I haven’t felt that way before.

She kissed me and said ‘’Davido, you are charming’’

My aunt explored virtually everything on me. She dipped her hands inside my short and took hold of my already alert and responsive manhood, giving it a downward and upward stroke while kissing me alternatingly. Annie Idibia and Angela Okorie on the screen assisted my madam in making sure that I was motionless, decision less, and powerless to halt her. Though I was just a novice, my madam was good at what she was doing. She continued this stroking for minutes until I cum in her hands. It was my first experience. Physically and psychologically, I was weak. She licked everything on her hands and the left over on my manhood telling me at the same time that it tasted good. The sight of all she did was an eyesore to me.
After bathing and cleaning my manhood with her tongue, she was back again with the forward and backward strokes. Before a twinkle of an eye, the idiot that was asleep roused up to life- in a mission to take the little dignity I was left with.

‘’Davido, you are so shy, you are acting like a kid. Am I not sexy?’’ Aunty Angela quizzed.

Amidst pleasure and pressure, I tried to speak out. ‘’Auntie you are. Just that…’’

‘’Just that what’’ she cut in. ‘’all this novice that you are forming just know that you are not leaving here if you don’t have sex with me’’ she concluded.

Just then I regained my consciousness. I was ashamed of myself. How on earth did I allow that daughter of Jezebel to go to that extent? I was a disappointment to God. It was then I truly agree that the woes we face in the society today are not due to the activity of the wicked but the inactivity of the righteous.

‘’Dave, let’s do this together’’ Aunty Angela pleaded

‘’Stop’’ I shouted on top of my voice. ‘’let’s do what together?’’

I forced my way out of the room and overheard her saying ‘’Dave you will regret your stubbornness’’.

Since that day my uncle’s wife started acting weird. I was no longer considered as her husband’s nephew but houseboy. I was a times starved of food. My uncle discovered the ordeal I was experiencing in the hands of his wife and wanted to divorce the wife but I pleaded against the decision. What God has joined together, let no man put asunder. I was not ready to be used as reason for their separation. I even suggested that I be the one to leave instead of the wife. If I had known that the worst was yet to come, I would have supported my uncle’s decision. But had I known they say always come at the end. My uncle changed his mind; Aunty Angela stayed.

Seduction continued everyday but my closeness to God equipped me with the grace to overcome all. I did not even attempt to mention this to my uncle for fear of my life. She had once threatened to kill me if I do. Day and night, I ruminated on the story of Joseph in the Bible. I assured myself that God who is ever faithful cannot allow me to be tempted more than my strength.
I was more focused both in my academics and Christian life than ever before. I believed if Jesus said yes, my madam cannot say otherwise.
Re: Shame Of Untamed Fame (a Novel By Austin Daniel) by damselposh(f): 11:18pm On May 14, 2020
you called and i answered, keep the updates rolling. popcorn is on the way.
Re: Shame Of Untamed Fame (a Novel By Austin Daniel) by Herrera8: 9:41am On May 21, 2020
damselposh:
you called and i answered, keep the updates rolling.
popcorn is on the way.

welcome

with your presence I'm secured
Re: Shame Of Untamed Fame (a Novel By Austin Daniel) by Herrera8: 9:47am On May 21, 2020
EPISODE FOUR

Chameleon Don’t Change Spot

WHERE CHEATING IS, THERE IS A MISCHIEF THERE- William Blake

On a certain Saturday morning, I went out to join other guys to play football on the secondary pitch of Uyo Township Stadium. I loved football and had at a point in my life fantasized of becoming a professional footballer. Osaze Odemwingie and Ikechukwu Uche were my idols those days but that dream died an instant death the day Yakubu Aiyegbemi missed a sitter against South Korea in South Africa 2010; a missed that caused the nation qualification to the knockout stage of the tournament. I never knew a person accepted and loved by all can be hated and cursed like that in just a moment of blunder. I also cursed and blandished him all sort of names. Till now I have not and I don’t think I will ever forgive him. The action of other enthusiastic Nigerians just like mine made me to drop my fantasy of being a footballer because I felt fighting for the nation was not worth it as a single mistake could turn you against the very country you have given your all for.

By 7am, we started the training. I was asked by the coach to play in a deep-lying midfield position, a task that was harder than my normal central and free midfield role. I tried to adapt to that but it was not stress-free because I was not defensive-minded. My offensive style of play caused us two goals inside ten minutes. The coach swapped me with the person that was playing centrally and it paid immediate dividend as I scored with a lovely volley. I threw another sublime pass which Victor, our striker scored from. My team mates hailed me with all sort of names like Xavi Hernandez, Wesley Sneijder, Paul Scholes etc. Five minutes from stoppage time, I earned and converted a penalty that gave us victory. The coach said I should always be available for training because the team needed my technicality and skills. He even called me aside and told me secretly that he was looking at appointing me the next team captain if I’m frequent.

Victor, the guy that played as a striker for my side took me to a bar for us to discuss over sweating bottles. He told me that he loved my style of play and would love me to be part of the tournament his club was training for at Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike. He even bragged that he was brazing to being crowned the tournament top scorer with my eye-catching passes. I picked a strong interest in it as that was a chance for me to meet people but I told him I would give him feedback when I speak with my uncle about it. He bought a bottle of Champion for me while he drank ‘33’ lager beer. I made a new friend in Victor. Although he saw in me a role model and mentor more than a friend. He was older than me in age but he was a kid to me when it comes to football.

I left for home very contented and satisfied. However, my contentment was short-lived by thought of my madam’s troubles. I knew I was going home to face hell except my uncle was at home. I boarded a commercial tricycle that dropped me just in front of my uncle’s apartment.
On entering the palour I saw an electrician that stayed in the neighbourhood coming out of my uncle’s room but my uncle was not home.
That was a big puzzle. A puzzle that only the tradition helped to solve later; though in a cruel way.
Re: Shame Of Untamed Fame (a Novel By Austin Daniel) by damselposh(f): 1:16pm On May 21, 2020
Bring it on OP, thanks for the mention.
Re: Shame Of Untamed Fame (a Novel By Austin Daniel) by Herrera8: 6:16am On May 23, 2020
EPISODE FIVE

Steps Backward

TRADITION MEANS GIVING VOTES TO THE MOST OBSCURE OF ALL CLASSES, OUR ANCESTORS. IT IS THE DEMOCRACY OF THE DEAD- Gilbert Chesterton

My uncle received a call the next day for a family get-together. We left Uyo for Mbiaso that morning. The sight of our kinsmen welcomed us into my father’s compound. My father was the eldest in our family. As such every family meeting was held in our compound with him presiding. We arrived the exact moment my father was declaring open the get-together. He said the purpose for the party was the celebration of homecoming of one of my uncles Mr. Ekpenyong from Akpabuyo. Mr. Ekpenyong was a farmer and stayed in Calabar with his family. Just like my father, he was the real definition of poverty. He offered the family goat, yam, drinks and other traditional items. Where he had the cash to buy all these, no one knew. In the spirit of celebration, we ate and had a good time with our extended family that day.

At about 5pm, we left for Uyo. My uncle went straight to his room to rest while I saw a movie on the TV in the palour. Moments later, I heard my uncle screaming. I hurried to his room to see the wife trying to seat him. He vomited blood and passed out instantly. We took his body to the mortuary. That was the worst day of my life. I cried my life out of myself. I knew life would be tough again and even tougher. No school anymore.

I was still trying to come to terms with my uncle’s death when my aunty dropped the bombshell.

‘’that’s what you and your father had been planning’’ she accused. ‘’now that you people have poisoned and kill him what next’’

I couldn’t believe my ears. How could my parents do such a thing to a man that had injected life into them? To what gain?
Aunty Angela promised me that I and my father would pay for killing her husband.
The next morning she sent me out of the house. I was back to zero. I thought it was a dream but it wasn’t. If actually it was a dream, it was in between an interminable sleep because I never woke up to see otherwise.

I arrived at Mbiaso that morning with nothing just like the scriptural Naomi. My father was surprised to see me. I narrated the whole tragedy that befell our family to him.

It seemed that was the news that my father had been waiting for all his life.
I wish I never broke the news to him.
Re: Shame Of Untamed Fame (a Novel By Austin Daniel) by dimssy(m): 11:11am On May 26, 2020
Definitely not late to the party...
Thanks for the mention.
Re: Shame Of Untamed Fame (a Novel By Austin Daniel) by Cardiojosh(m): 7:55pm On May 26, 2020
thanks for the mention..
great work here
Re: Shame Of Untamed Fame (a Novel By Austin Daniel) by Herrera8: 8:16pm On May 26, 2020
dimssy:
Definitely not late to the party... Thanks for the mention.
thanks boss
Re: Shame Of Untamed Fame (a Novel By Austin Daniel) by Herrera8: 8:17pm On May 26, 2020
Cardiojosh:
thanks for the mention..
great work here

thanks boss.
welcome on board
Re: Shame Of Untamed Fame (a Novel By Austin Daniel) by Lordfave98: 8:50am On May 27, 2020
nice storyline bro. Thanks for the mention.
Re: Shame Of Untamed Fame (a Novel By Austin Daniel) by Herrera8: 12:07pm On May 27, 2020
Lordfave98:
nice storyline bro. Thanks for the mention.

thanks
Re: Shame Of Untamed Fame (a Novel By Austin Daniel) by Herrera8: 9:27am On May 28, 2020
EPISODE SIX

The Twist

EVEN THE FALSE ACUSSATIONS OF A PERSON OF DUBIOUS MORALITY CAN TAINT THE REPUTATION OF AN UPRIGHT SERVANT. – Hock G. Tjoa

That was the news that served as my father’s transport fare from Mbiaso to the great beyond. My father died of heart attack from the news of the death of our one and only help and saviour. The world was no longer worth living. I pondered on what life would be like without my father and my uncle. It meant that the well-being of my venerable mother was left on me even when I could not fend for myself.

Surprisingly, I did not cry here. I developed and demonstrated that trait which is very natural of first born male in African settings. The future of the family and life of my aged mother needed no weakling, hence the uncommon strength. My mother on the other hand wanted to pass out but with the help of neighbours she was calmed.

¤¤¤¤ ¤¤¤¤ ¤¤¤¤ ¤¤¤¤

A week later, the plans for the burial of my father and his brother was underway. It was agreed that the burial of the two brothers be conducted concurrently. Our church council was intimated about the development and they agreed on the condition that they won’t say anything about my uncle throughout the duration of the burial since he was not their member. They said it would be like the normal burial of my father with only dissimilarity being that the casket of my uncle would be put outside as well. I was okay with that after all I didn’t believe what pastors say about the dead at burial ground has any bearing on the final destination of the deceased.

During what supposed to be the final funeral arrangement meeting, something came up. All members of the extended family including Aunty Angela and her kinsmen were in attendance. Mr. Mbaka, my most eldest uncle stood up to say that his two brothers cannot be buried if the cause of their death is not revealed.

‘’yes Mbaka, you are the only sensible one here. Forget these old cargoes’’ Aunty Angela jumped in. ‘’the murderers of my husband cannot go unpunished’’

‘’keep quiet woman, have you forgotten that you are in the midst of your husbands?’’ Pa Nteyin rebuked her.

‘’we are not her husbands. She was not able to give our brother a child, she is going after the burial’’ Uncle Ekpenyong taunted.

Infuriated by Uncle Ekpenyong’S ridicule of Uncle Felix’s childlessness, I stood up to speak.
‘’I appreciate the contribution and support of my elders since the commencement of this funeral process’’ I commenced. ‘’we’ve recorded a great success already. We are almost there. As such, we should not permit a minor issue to’’

‘’what do you call a minor issue?’’ Aunty Angela interrupted. ‘’your connivance with your wretched and hell-bound father to poison my husband?’’

‘’Angela, watch your utterance!’’ her mother advised

‘’this issue of who killed who should not even be a subject here’’ I continued. ‘’I know for sure that it’s open before the eyes of God. We should forget about pursuing shadows to avoid more troubles and deliberate on how to bury the dead’’ I concluded.

‘’it’s a fat lie. You can’t poison my hubby and come here to preach that nonsense’’ Aunty Angela declared.

‘’Enough of all these words war, my brother Felix died an unnatural death. His death must be investigated’’ Mbaka said. ‘’He passed on hours after attending homecoming celebration of Ekpenyong. As such, Ekpenyong will explain to us in our subsequent meeting the sort of goat he gave the family, if his explanation is not good enough, he’ll take an oath. And David will have to prove his innocence by swearing before the face of Asabo that he did not poison our brother’’ he added. ‘’ as the most senior living person of this family, this meeting is rescheduled for the next Editaha Market day by 10am. Everyone must be available’’ Mbaka concluded.

We all dispersed and the thought that I was going to swear against my religious background weighed me down.

Unfortunately, I had no other option but to.
Re: Shame Of Untamed Fame (a Novel By Austin Daniel) by xaviercasmir(m): 10:31am On May 28, 2020
Nice story you got here. Following already.
Re: Shame Of Untamed Fame (a Novel By Austin Daniel) by Herrera8: 1:10pm On May 28, 2020
xaviercasmir:
Nice story you got here. Following already.

thanks, I appreciate your presence

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With A Strange Girl At The Club 18+ / A Short Poem In Honour Of The Children's Day By Pat Ashinze / Newomer On Nairaland-out To Make Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.