Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,421 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

See How The Oil Rich Port Harcourt Evacuates Waste- PICTURES - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How The Oil Rich Port Harcourt Evacuates Waste- PICTURES (4920 Views)

Akwa Ibom Evacuates Stranded Citizens From Kastina Over Bandits’ Attacks / Jos Crisis: Fayemi Evacuates Ekiti Students From UNIJOS / Jos Tension: Yahaya Bello Evacuates Kogi & Non-Kogite Students (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How The Oil Rich Port Harcourt Evacuates Waste- PICTURES by enehvictor: 4:38pm On May 10, 2020
PORT HARCOURT is a disgrace for an oil rich city. See how waste is being evacuated from the streets of PORT HARCOURT. Officials of waste management uses baskets.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How The Oil Rich Port Harcourt Evacuates Waste- PICTURES by Lavisha(f): 4:40pm On May 10, 2020
hehehehe.
Re: See How The Oil Rich Port Harcourt Evacuates Waste- PICTURES by TodayNAlways: 4:46pm On May 10, 2020
Progress and development is far from Nigeria

1 Like

Re: See How The Oil Rich Port Harcourt Evacuates Waste- PICTURES by SpaceTour: 4:48pm On May 10, 2020
Reverse state is a disgrace. Kinematics oya oo cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How The Oil Rich Port Harcourt Evacuates Waste- PICTURES by pyyxxaro: 4:49pm On May 10, 2020
OP you de craze for teeth

1 Like

Re: See How The Oil Rich Port Harcourt Evacuates Waste- PICTURES by Omoodua007: 4:50pm On May 10, 2020
All because they said they are not BIAFRAU.d

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How The Oil Rich Port Harcourt Evacuates Waste- PICTURES by Aboks(m): 4:53pm On May 10, 2020
Omoodua007:

Isoma doing what they know best

Dis op u smoke weed ne

Ndu na ria

3 Likes

Re: See How The Oil Rich Port Harcourt Evacuates Waste- PICTURES by Turakee2(m): 4:55pm On May 10, 2020
The real brown roofx.......

4 Likes

Re: See How The Oil Rich Port Harcourt Evacuates Waste- PICTURES by dukeprince50: 4:59pm On May 10, 2020
let's face it, there are slums everywhere, even Ajekunle na slum
Re: See How The Oil Rich Port Harcourt Evacuates Waste- PICTURES by chiiraq802(m): 5:09pm On May 10, 2020
Developers at it again...lolx....Me na south south guy oo, but i dislike Igbo's like kilodeee...set of confused mofos

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How The Oil Rich Port Harcourt Evacuates Waste- PICTURES by helinues: 5:11pm On May 10, 2020
@ op, how is it done in your state?

Kindly post pictures

1 Like

Re: See How The Oil Rich Port Harcourt Evacuates Waste- PICTURES by tatatar: 5:19pm On May 10, 2020
It's always the igbo regions in PH

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How The Oil Rich Port Harcourt Evacuates Waste- PICTURES by HarryDuce(m): 5:23pm On May 10, 2020
Op so what is your grievance? These guys are doing the best they can with what is at their disposal.

There are hardly any public bins in PH for the masses not to throw their garbage on the ground. The government does not deem it necessary to provide it seems.

1 Like

Re: See How The Oil Rich Port Harcourt Evacuates Waste- PICTURES by afube: 5:27pm On May 10, 2020
chiiraq802:
Developers at it again...lolx....Me na south south guy oo, but i dislike Igbo's like kilodeee...set of confused mofos

if you dislike them so much !!! please let them go.....its actually quite simple.

1 Like

Re: See How The Oil Rich Port Harcourt Evacuates Waste- PICTURES by Smoke55: 5:30pm On May 10, 2020
chiiraq802:
wetin Bring Igbo In This Matter Now? Abi Na Igbo Buy Baskets Give Them Make Them Take Dey Pack Dirty?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How The Oil Rich Port Harcourt Evacuates Waste- PICTURES by Smoke55: 5:31pm On May 10, 2020
Omoodua007:

afonja! They Said? Who Said?
Re: See How The Oil Rich Port Harcourt Evacuates Waste- PICTURES by Smoke55: 5:34pm On May 10, 2020
tatatar:
It's always the igbo regions in PH
sharap Afonja! There Are No Igbos In Rivers! They Are All Ikweres! Wetin Concern Ikwere In Far Away Ss With Igbos In Se?

9 Likes

Re: See How The Oil Rich Port Harcourt Evacuates Waste- PICTURES by adekolaelect(m): 5:47pm On May 10, 2020
afube:

if you dislike them so much !!! please let them go.....its actually quite simple.
go to their land Locke area ? Biafra an on line country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How The Oil Rich Port Harcourt Evacuates Waste- PICTURES by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:49pm On May 10, 2020
cheesy
Sometimes you guys make me laugh, what exactly makes Port Harcourt an oil rich city.
That is has more money than some other states does not make it rich.
Rivers State and by extension the whole Nigeria as a place is a 4kn poor area with only deluded people thinking it is rich.

Back to the topic.
First and foremost it is not the job of Government to take care of your trash, that is solely your responsibility.
Governments idea of using everything and every avenue to loot is what kept us in this mess.

If waste evacuation companies are licensed Nationwide and people penalised for not being environmental compliant, you won't see this rubbish.
Re: See How The Oil Rich Port Harcourt Evacuates Waste- PICTURES by mrvitalis(m): 5:53pm On May 10, 2020
chiiraq802:
Sure what have igbos ever benefited from South south of not problem

3 Likes

Re: See How The Oil Rich Port Harcourt Evacuates Waste- PICTURES by janedonez(m): 6:04pm On May 10, 2020
Being rich is a thing of the mind. Not all about money.
Re: See How The Oil Rich Port Harcourt Evacuates Waste- PICTURES by chiiraq802(m): 6:12pm On May 10, 2020
afube:

I'm not the one holding them, goan meet your Igbo politicians in Senate and House of reps, and your various Igbo Governors to complain to...tnx. Hehehehe

2 Likes

Re: See How The Oil Rich Port Harcourt Evacuates Waste- PICTURES by chiiraq802(m): 6:15pm On May 10, 2020
mrvitalis:

Sure what have igbos ever benefited from South south of not problem
.They've not naaa...that's why nnamdi kanu said port Harcourt will be the capital of Biafra.ud, sorry Biafra...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How The Oil Rich Port Harcourt Evacuates Waste- PICTURES by KenOne: 6:18pm On May 10, 2020
Chai! Wike has made everyone to insult us we Rivers indigene. Port Harcourt that everyone talks about and wants to visit then.

Wike has really taken us 10 steps backward.
Re: See How The Oil Rich Port Harcourt Evacuates Waste- PICTURES by chiiraq802(m): 6:23pm On May 10, 2020
Smoke55:
wetin Bring Igbo In This Matter Now? Abi Na Igbo Buy Baskets Give Them Make Them Take Dey Pack Dirty?
In case you don't know, there is a waste disposal truck parked behind there...but the (developer) that created this thread, did not post that part.

2 Likes

Re: See How The Oil Rich Port Harcourt Evacuates Waste- PICTURES by mrvitalis(m): 6:24pm On May 10, 2020
chiiraq802:
.They've not naaa...that's why nnamdi kanu said port Harcourt will be the capital of Biafra.ud, sorry Biafra...
U people are the ones that hyped this kanu self

1 Like

Re: See How The Oil Rich Port Harcourt Evacuates Waste- PICTURES by chiiraq802(m): 6:28pm On May 10, 2020
mrvitalis:

U people are the ones that hyped this kanu self
Kindly say the Igbo's that reside in PH....I never hated kanu neither did i love him....#
Re: See How The Oil Rich Port Harcourt Evacuates Waste- PICTURES by KenOne: 6:29pm On May 10, 2020
chiiraq802:

In case you don't know, there is a waste disposal truck parked behind there...but the (developer) that created this thread, did not post that part.

Which disposal truck that you posted the picture.

Is not the same Port Harcourt that i stay. One ricketing truck that always get spoilt on the center of road and are left for days. If it's not spoilt on the road it spills the refuse it's carrying on the way to dumpsite before the truck gets to the dumpsite it's content is half because it has spilled them.

3 Likes

Re: See How The Oil Rich Port Harcourt Evacuates Waste- PICTURES by chiiraq802(m): 6:31pm On May 10, 2020
KenOne:

Which disposal truck that you posted the picture.

Is not the same Port Harcourt that i stay. One ricketing truck that always get spoilt on the center of road and are left for days. If it's not spoilt on the road it spills the refuse it's carrying on the way to dumpsite before the truck gets to the dumpsite it's content is half because it has spilled them.
ooohhh!!! I forgot.
You stay in every area, communities, villages and streets in PH....

1 Like

Re: See How The Oil Rich Port Harcourt Evacuates Waste- PICTURES by RZArecta(m): 6:32pm On May 10, 2020
Useless cow, you can’t become a waste disposal contract in Rivers State without owning a compactor. The fo0lish f00l who opened this thread has his motives. Must the governor tell people to stop throwing refuse outside designated areas ? The op should tell us how things are done in his own state let’s compare

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Faces Of Lekki Murderers / SHOCKING! See What Northern Leaders Are Secretly Planning (must Read) / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.